Career

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Massieblock

Career

Post by Massieblock »

Hi. How strong will my career be? Thanks

January 3, 1999
3:40 AM
West Bloomfield Township, Michigan (United States)
Satyamalock

Re: Career

Post by Satyamalock »

Hey please elaborate your question. In what scene you are asking?? As per vedic astrology i can see you are little expensive some times you do unnecessary expenditures. But as well i can see you are from a good family but your relationship with father is not so good. And you having dasha of mercury sun right now it mean small traveling is there. Sometimes it’s hard to take a decision for you. If all this is correct then we can go further.
Massieblock

Post by Massieblock »

Satyamalock wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:28 pm Hey please elaborate your question. In what scene you are asking?? As per vedic astrology i can see you are little expensive some times you do unnecessary expenditures. But as well i can see you are from a good family but your relationship with father is not so good. And you having dasha of mercury sun right now it mean small traveling is there. Sometimes it’s hard to take a decision for you. If all this is correct then we can go further.
Thank you for the response. I am asking basically will I be successful, what will my work environment be like, etc. All information is correct (actually many astrologers have said samething about expenditures) except I have a very good relation with my father.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

You are in the midst of Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha. He is caught in Sandhi/Cusp while crossing over from Vrischika Rashi to Dhanur Rashi and hence close to deep in Gandanta degree. It would be nice if you could kindly share your life experiences since since start of Maha-Dasha i.e middle/later part of 2015.

Take care...
Satyamalock

Post by Satyamalock »

Yeah you said my prediction was right then we should go ahead as i said. Are you studying engineering or something related to buildings ?? This time i find you are little struggling in your study or job whatever you are doing but don’t worry about that moon is there to help. You need to control on your anger and attraction towards opposite sex.
Massieblock

Post by Massieblock »

Satyamalock wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:17 am Yeah you said my prediction was right then we should go ahead as i said. Are you studying engineering or something related to buildings ?? This time i find you are little struggling in your study or job whatever you are doing but don’t worry about that moon is there to help. You need to control on your anger and attraction towards opposite sex.
I am currently doing master's of science to get into dental school. Also, what do you suggest to do about relationships if I am having anger, or how to control it? Will I be having multiple relationships? Thanks...
Massieblock

Post by Massieblock »

Buddy wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:55 pm Hi,

You are in the midst of Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha. He is caught in Sandhi/Cusp while crossing over from Vrischika Rashi to Dhanur Rashi and hence close to deep in Gandanta degree. It would be nice if you could kindly share your life experiences since since start of Maha-Dasha i.e middle/later part of 2015.

Take care...
Thank you for your insight. I was doing my undergraduate degree in biochemistry and completed it (2017-2021). Now I am doing master's. Not much life experience as I have a boring life. Not doing much doing socially and also no relationships yet.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Massieblock wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:25 am Not much life experience as I have a boring life. Not doing much doing socially and also no relationships yet.
This can be attributed to the partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga, with Moon/Chandra placed in his Swasthana in Karkataka Rashi with limited support on the flanks.

Take care...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello MB
You will do well in your career/profession with a love and eye for detail
in the area of work you choose, serving people.
Indications are of meeting partner with a foreign connection.
Sensuality - on the passive side - need to develop trying to be vibrant.
Should be close to Mother and good relations with father.
Prospect of an intelligent partner. Marriage: average like most couples with ups and downs,
and need to proceed with optimistic caution.
Hope this is of help to you.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Massieblock

Post by Massieblock »

Pem wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:18 am Hello MB
You will do well in your career/profession with a love and eye for detail
in the area of work you choose, serving people.
Indications are of meeting partner with a foreign connection.
Sensuality - on the passive side - need to develop trying to be vibrant.
Should be close to Mother and good relations with father.
Prospect of an intelligent partner. Marriage: average like most couples with ups and downs,
and need to proceed with optimistic caution.
Hope this is of help to you.
Regards
Thank you very much for your response. It is a very helpful explanation! Best wishes..