Rivoluzione Solare e VIII casa

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Aishaitalia

Rivoluzione Solare e VIII casa

Post by Aishaitalia »

Buongiorno ragazzi , scrivo dall’Italia e sono contentissima di far parte di questo forum ❤️
Studio questa materia da quando avevo 15 anni ma quando devo leggere la mia rs mi risulta più complicato 🤦🏼‍♀️
Non ho ben capito se devo dare prima una mia interpretazione se è così lo faccio 🙋🏼‍♀️ Ditemi voi..
Comunque sono una ragazza di 24 anni quasi 25 sono fidanzata da 6 anni e vivo con la mia famiglia , ho un lavoro/hobby che svolgo per conto mio(non ho un’attività o negozio )
Grazie a chi mi potrà aiutare nel comprendere cosa mi porterà questa nuova Rivoluzione Solare ☺️
Attachments
02788289-0AF9-4F9C-A76C-546689362F1F.jpeg
02788289-0AF9-4F9C-A76C-546689362F1F.jpeg (453.13 KiB) Viewed 422 times
17ABAD69-7FC6-4093-A511-B8E3BB573AF6.jpeg
17ABAD69-7FC6-4093-A511-B8E3BB573AF6.jpeg (594.34 KiB) Viewed 422 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Rivoluzione Solare e VIII casa

Post by admin »

Hi Aishaitalia,
Hello guys, I write from Italy and I am very happy to be part of this forum ❤️
I have been studying this subject since I was 15 but when I have to read my rs it is more complicated for me 🤦🏼‍♀️
I did not understand if I have to give my interpretation first if so I do it 🙋🏼‍♀️ You tell me ..
However, I am a 24-year-old girl, almost 25, I have been engaged for 6 years and I live with my family, I have a job / hobby that I do on my own (I don't have a business or shop)
Thanks to those who can help me understand what this new Solar Revolution will bring me ☺️
First of all, would you please get your text translated before you post in future. Thank you.
(I did so with your text via Google Translate so was able to read it ok).

Secondly, thank you for posting the charts but as I prefer to set up my own charts, would you please supply your full birth data (date, place and time of birth).

You can do this by 'pm' (private message) if you prefer to keep your details private.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]