Relationship timing

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Massieblock

Relationship timing

Post by Massieblock »

Hello. What year will I get into a relationship? Some astrologers have said mixed timings: 2022, 2023, or 2024. So it seems it will be in that time range. What do you think? Thank you...

January 3, 1999
3:40 AM
West Bloomfield Township, Michigan (US)
Pem

Re: Relationship timing

Post by Pem »

Hello Massieblock
I see the anxiety in you which is quite normal for a person of your age.
It is also not easy for us to pin point a timing due to difficulties in interpreting
due to the required planets not being in a position to deliver the goods at an
opportune time.
Would you mind telling us if you have had any love encounters in your life and if so,
for how long; did anyone have interests in you, by persons you did not like and the
reasons why to turned them down. This will help us to help you better and give you
rough indicators of periods of time, the possible type of partner so that you have
an idea of what to expect in the future.
I do hope you will have many responses to your query.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Massieblock

Post by Massieblock »

Thank you Pem for your response! I have not had a relationship yet. Some guys were interested in me but it never turned into anything. Around October 2020 I was talking to someone who had a significant impact on me. He seemed like what some astrologers described my partner to be physically and personality wise. But nothing happened because I tend to shy away.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello MB
Indications are that a union could take place in early 2024;
failing which around October 2029.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Massieblock wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:25 pm Hello. What year will I get into a relationship? Some astrologers have said mixed timings: 2022, 2023, or 2024. So it seems it will be in that time range. What do you think? Thank you...

January 3, 1999
I have replied similar query earlier and repeating it again.
The chart has challenging placements to get success in long term relationships.
If you can direct your energy to education, career and hobbies would help you rest of your life.

Next sub period of Mars in 2023-24 has better hopes for relationships.
Your chart ascendant sign is Libra.
Good luck..
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Massieblock

Post by Massieblock »

Sujit wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:51 am
Massieblock wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:25 pm Hello. What year will I get into a relationship? Some astrologers have said mixed timings: 2022, 2023, or 2024. So it seems it will be in that time range. What do you think? Thank you...

January 3, 1999
If you can direct your energy to education, career and hobbies would help you rest of your life.

Good luck..
Alright thanks for replying. Does it mean I will be single later in life or get separation?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Massieblock wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:08 am
Sujit wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:51 am

January 3, 1999

Good luck..
Alright thanks for replying. Does it mean I will be single later in life or get separation?
Yes. Mars in 12th would bring relationships and separation later.
If you like to do remedy. wear red coral to strengthen mars and offer green fodder to cows and water tulsi plant daily.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I'm inclined to think your birth-chart is slightly on the weaker side. Please consider seeking divine grace/blessing by offering regular prayers to the Good Lord, based on your religious faith/belief.

In case you believe in Vedic/Dharmic (as per Hindu Religion) ways, do consider reading/hearing/chanting Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama (as many times as you feel like) and Rukmini Vallabha Mantra (108 times daily), regularly.

Take care...
Massieblock

Post by Massieblock »

Buddy wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:01 pm Hi,

I'm inclined to think your birth-chart is slightly on the weaker side. Please consider seeking divine grace/blessing by offering regular prayers to the Good Lord, based on your religious faith/belief.

In case you believe in Vedic/Dharmic (as per Hindu Religion) ways, do consider reading/hearing/chanting Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama (as many times as you feel like) and Rukmini Vallabha Mantra (108 times daily), regularly.

Take care...
Oh no. Weaker in what ways? Relationship wise or overall weak?? I have been told relationships will be weak but overall I will have comfortable and successful life. I am getting different predictions....
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Oh! By the way, Ketu seems to weld a strong influence in the unfolding of Karma in your life. So, please start by offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Take care...