Ashtam shani job lost

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

shruti_v

Ashtam shani job lost

Post by shruti_v »

Hello,
I lost my job in feb 2020 and didn't find any other after.
My Mercury mahadasha will start in next 3 months. Also my ashtama shani is going on as i am mithun rashi native. Can you please check my horoscope and let me know when will I get a job and how will be my Mercury mahadasha.
24/06/1990, 1:18 am, Mumbai
animeshchaturvedi

Re: Ashtam shani job lost

Post by animeshchaturvedi »

shruti_v wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:40 am Hello,
My Mercury mahadasha will start in next 3 months. Also my ashtama shani is going on as i am mithun rashi native. Can you please check my horoscope and let me know when will I get a job and how will be my Mercury mahadasha.
Did you promise god for something in return to give you money/job or position in office, a few years ago and didn't do what you said after getting whatever you had asked for?
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Hello Dear,
Can you please provide your education information as well as line of career? Also what was the reason for the loss of job? You been trying to get a job for almost 2 years and specific reason for denial of job?

Mumbai is big city, Lat and Long changes within 15 km radius, it would be great if you can provide the location of your birth place... example, andheri, dadar etc...

Also please understand that the current job scenario, across the globe is unfavorable due to ongoing pandemic. Most of the ppl are sailing in the same boat..
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
shruti_v

Post by shruti_v »

My education is BE. However, I forgot to mention that I lost my job in foreign lands and not in my birth city.. I have been trying to get a new job again in foreign lands. I got many interviews opportunities in these 2 years in foreign lands, and cleared all the interviews as well but the company didn't want to hire me because they got some of their resident candidate and i am on work visa. It's very unfortunate I can say. I have never faced such bad experience in the past. Can you please check what's obstructing my career.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
shruti_v wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:24 pm I have been trying to get a new job again in foreign lands. I got many interviews opportunities in these 2 years in foreign lands, and cleared all the interviews as well but the company didn't want to hire me because they got some of their resident candidate and i am on work visa.
I'm inclined to think you travelled overseas during your Mars/Kuja (9th lord of long journey) Antara and stayed on during Rahu (responsible for foreign land) Antara.

In the current Global Pandemic (CoVID-19) situation though being fixated on trying and landing a job overseas, when there are restrictions for entry of foreign nationals could be a good reason for your plight. That said, upcoming Maha-Dasha is that of Mercury/Budha - he is in Sukshma Parivarthana (at Nakshatra level) with Mars/Kuja and planetary influence on Moon/Chandra are probably contributing to your current mindset.

Take care...
shruti_v

Post by shruti_v »

Hi
Thanks for the update. However I travelled during rahu antardasha when rahu was transiting punarvasu nakshatra in April 2019 and returned December 2020. It seems my hard work is not getting valued and I have been rejected for jobs for no reason inspite of getting positive feedback from interviewers. I am highly disturbed and disappointed. But I know Saturn is a planet of justice... He delays but never denies.. He might have planned something better and big for me which I wouldn't have even imagined... Hope my hard work will bear fruits soon....
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

shruti_v wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:40 am Hello,
Are you sure birth details are correct.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

shruti_v wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:28 am Hi
But I know Saturn is a planet of justice...
Jupiter, planet of justice.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
shruti_v

Post by shruti_v »

Hi sujit ji,
Yes the birth details are correct.
24/06/1990 , 1:18 am, Mumbai
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

shruti_v wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:26 am Hi sujit ji,
Yes the birth details are correct.
24/06/1990 , 1:18 am, Mumbai
Was your job loss initiated around July/August 2019