Can someone please help me identify what my badhak planets are?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Pem

Re: Can someone please help me identify what my badhak planets are?

Post by Pem »

Hello anandsarda
This Rahu period is driving you around like a headless chicken.
I do not believe in gemstones. The time you devote needs to be spent well on the
correct treatment as your chart is completely out of tune.
You are a spiritually inclined person with much moksha energies in the chart.
But you are trying short cuts, lazy methods, like sitting on bed, wearing shoes,
no lighting of a diya and appeasing the correct deities to help you.
So give up all what you are doing and start a fresh.
First make a small Mandhir in home with pics of all nine planets acc. to my mantras
recommended to prepare for worship daily after you shower or in the evening, while
in standing position.
There is also a Rahu Dosa in the chart which is strongly affecting at this period and you
will need to do a Rahu Kaal Dhurga Pooja which will remove this type of curse.
If you are willing to make this change and do as I suggest, I shall go ahead and take you
through in two steps for the treatment process.
Its now time for your change in two steps.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
anandsarda

Post by anandsarda »

Thank you so much pem ji for your response, i would like your guidance....
Pem wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:56 pm Hello anandsarda
This Rahu period is driving you around like a headless chicken.
I do not believe in gemstones. The time you devote needs to spent well on the
correct treatment as your chart is completely out of tune.
You are a spiritually inclined person with much moksha energies in the chart.
But you are trying short cuts, lazy methods, like sitting on bed, wearing shoes,
no lighting of a diya and appeasing the correct deities to help you.
So give up all what you are doing and start a fresh.
First make a small Mandhir in home with pics of all nine planets acc. to my mantras
recommended to prepare for worship daily after you shower or in the evening, while
in standing position.
There is also a Rahu Dosa in the chart which is strongly affecting at this period and you
will need to do a Rahu Kaal Dhurga Pooja which will remove this type of curse.
If you are willing to make this change and do as I suggest, I shall go ahead and take you
through in two steps for the treatment process.
Its now time for your change in two steps.
Regards
Pem

Post by Pem »

Do you have a Temple near to you where they do worship for Maa Dhurga ?
so that you can go regularly for 21 Sundays, or Tuesdays or Fridays without a break.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
anandsarda

Post by anandsarda »

I am currently in the UAE and there are no temples within drive able or walking distance nearby me, that is the reason I had asked you if its okay if I chant/listen to mantras while I am traveling in a metro as I will be wearing shoes, I live in a hostel and there is no space for me to pray here hence my other question to you was If I can chant venus beej mantra if I am sitting on a bed.
Pem wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:58 am Do you have a Temple near to you where they do worship for Maa Dhurga ?
so that you can go regularly for 21 Sundays, or Tuesdays or Fridays without a break.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Now I understand your living conditions in UAE.
Will advise you accordingly.
In the meantime, do you mind giving the date when you first
crossed the waters from your homeland ?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
anandsarda

Post by anandsarda »

Sure, so I had posted here for the first time and everyone as per their expertise said that it is impossible for me to go abroad in 2020 but one of my local astrologers who knows me since my childhood had said that there are yogas for me in Oct and Nov, i visited him once again on the 10th Oct around 05:30 PM and he said that 11th Oct on wards I can expect it to happen, I left his office and around 07:00 PM, I got a call from my relatives to send my passport and other details on their whatsapp for visa, etc, I left India on the 14th Nov and got an interview on the 15th Dec, got an offer letter from them on the 17th Dec, now let me tell you the company that hired me takes at least a month to give offer letter and you at least have to go through 3 rounds to get selected where on the other hand I got selected in the 1st round itself. My mom had contacted the astrologer again on the 27th Nov and he said that my struggle period is getting over on the 06th Dec, he has asked me to do a few mantra japa only for jupiter and I have been doing it with even a single day off, irrespective of whatever the conditions are, I tried asking him if I should do something else and he had very clearly said no, I only have to focus on jupiter, but I started doing venkatesh strotra and hanuman chalisa along with jupiter mantra japa and also I listen to venkatesh suprabhatam and sri dakshinamurhty strotram while I am on my way to work and I listen to saptashloki durga and sometime chant it too!

I mean no offense to people who had guided me in the previous on this forum as I respect and understand everyone's predictions.
Pem wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:37 pm Now I understand your living conditions in UAE.
anandsarda

Post by anandsarda »

Also pem ji the way I have tried reading my chart, ketu and rahu are palced in a manner where ketu will nullify its effects if I leave my family and rahu will nullify its effects if I leave my homeland so now being away from my family and my homeland both rahu and ketu should lessen their malefic effects on me and my venus is placed in a manner that my partner is to be from someone from a foreign land so keep all these things in mind do you think anything in terms of relationship is going to happen anytime soon?

Also when I was in India, I used to feed cows and dogs on any random day or at least twice a week, I also gave curd, milk and sugar to my buildings watchmen on fridays for at least a few months without fail.

One more thing I would like to point out is that before leaving from India, I was trying to get fodder for cows and nowhere in my whole city for 2 weeks I was able to find it, I had made it a rule to visit shani devas temple on every saturday to offer oil and mala to him and hanuman ji but on my last saturday in India, somehow the oil vendor sitting outside temple had to go exactly the time I went to temple, do you think I completed my pending karmas before leaving India as I am in a country right now where I cannot do any of these things and If I do I may face a law suit.

Pem wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:37 pm Now I understand your living conditions in UAE.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Yes, I remember you now, wanting to give you the same treatment.
So it was Jupiter that propelled you into going abroad.
I thought you had a spouse and so why were you complaining of lovelife difficulties ?
You will now need to do your worship in silence by the bedside before going to sleep
with your smart phone using the given mantras - 9 times each - plus the mantra you
are doing for Venus.
Yes, it seems true that by moving away from homeland you have overcome the dreaded 8H effects.
But I do not think you would have completely paid off past sins.
Pls see my mantras for all 9 planets in the link under my signature; plus the mantra to Sri Hanuman.
Do not do anything against the laws of the land you live in open.
Meditate in silence by bedside.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
anandsarda

Post by anandsarda »

Thank you so much pem ji for your kind response, can you please advise on which mantras I shall do?
I am not married, I am single since last 6 years and just like other people my age I also want to experience these things, I only seen difficult times with only serious dedication to my family and job but now I want to have something outside of that sphere as I am either only working or doing something realted to my family, can you please advise me something?

Would be really grateful to you.

Pem wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:57 am Yes, I remember you now, wanting to give you the same treatment.
So it was Jupiter that propelled you into going abroad.
I thought you had a spouse and so why were you complaining of lovelife difficulties ?
You will now need to do your worship in silence by the bedside before going to sleep
with your smart phone using the given mantras - 9 times each - plus the mantra you
are doing for Venus.
Yes, it seems true that by moving away from homeland you have overcome the dreaded 8H effects.
But I do not think you would have completely paid off past sins.
Pls see my mantras for all 9 planets in the link under my signature; plus the mantra to Sri Hanuman.
Do not do anything against the laws of the land you live in open.
Meditate in silence by bedside.
Regards
Pem

Post by Pem »

I recommend you to do mantras to all 9 planets, daily 9 times for each,
plus the mantra I have give for Sri Hanuman, so you have comprehensive cover.
Pls read link below my signature and copy to your phone; or get them from Youtube.
This will not take as much time as you use for the special mantra for Venus, which
is good since Venus in chart is really weak.
Please try not to compare yourself with others, as we are all faced with less of something
and you may be considered lucky in the eyes of others for having a job abroad.
I wish you Blessings and await your feedback in due course.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**