Lost my job,how prospects look for 2022 in my career?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sijju

Lost my job,how prospects look for 2022 in my career?

Post by Sijju »

DOB 20 september 1986
TOB 05:25 AM
POB Greece/Thessaloniki

31/12/2021 my contract ended,we talked with boss and he didn't gave me any renew,so i left without a job,same period,a year before,22/12/2020 i had lost my previous job too,into december.I'm tired of bad jobs,may i will stay with financial benefits for awhile to rest mentally and my mind clear,so my body too,i feel i need a break. :roll: :?

My question is,when is the most favorable time/period to start again searching a new job,to find better opportunities,i don't want again a depressed and anxious workplace with low salary and no personal time. :|
Pem

Re: Lost my job,how prospects look for 2022 in my career?

Post by Pem »

Hello Sijju
The present trend will prevail with challenges until July 2024.
So you need to work with patience.
The intervening periods will be open to ups and downs until September 2031.
The period thereafter will be comparatively better in your life.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Hi,your conclusion from my chart,is that i will struggle to find a proper work till mid 2024? At least will have a job till then,or whole 2022-23 you see me as unemployed? I have some costs to pay for my therapy and don't want to stop now. :roll:
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Pem wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:36 pm Hello Sijju
The present trend will prevail with challenges until July 2024.
So you need to work with patience.
The intervening periods will be open to ups and downs until September 2031.
The period thereafter will be comparatively better in your life.
Regards
Give some details more please.Forecast for this year is negative,challenging,positive? I mean,i wil remain without a job for 2022 or you see me with a stable job? For about ten years will have ups and downs to career future? :cry:
Pem

Post by Pem »

Regret I am at a loss to give more details other than the negativity period
which can only be changed by your and my creator which is one.
According to your spiritual or religious belief, you now need to do something
serious about it instead of crying out on this forum as you still have not got the
message.
We as humans can only guide you and show you light in your path and,
you better get cracking and start thinking differently and ask the Divine powers
you believe in, to make bless you and make favourable changes in your life by praying
on your bended knees daily for the rest of your life.
I have now concluded with replies to this post and I now await your immediate action
and feedback after you have seriously prayed and cried to the divine for assistance.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I have made actions so far,i'm not crying or begging the universe.What else i can do,if there are negative affections in my chart? :arrow:
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Sijju wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:47 am I have made actions so far,i'm not crying or begging the universe.What else i can do,if there are negative affections in my chart? :arrow:
1.Ι've planned to finish my degrees so to improve my cv and have better job opportunities in near future
2.I'm searching for new job sor far,after i have lost my last job,so hard to find something good during pandemia situation.
3.I'm paying therapist to treat my symptoms and issues of my dissorder and depression,plus the meds i'm taking so far.

Aren't these enough? :?: :|
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Sijju wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:37 am DOB 20 september 1986
TOB 05:25 AM
POB Greece/Thessaloniki

31/12/2021 my contract ended,we talked with boss and he didn't gave me any renew,so i left without a job,same period,a year before,22/12/2020 i had lost my previous job too,into december.I'm tired of bad jobs,may i will stay with financial benefits for awhile to rest mentally and my mind clear,so my body too,i feel i need a break. :roll: :?

My question is,when is the most favorable time/period to start again searching a new job,to find better opportunities,i don't want again a depressed and anxious workplace with low salary and no personal time. :|
Hello Sijju,
During January 2022 your sub period has changed to Saturn in 4th house is favorable for relationships and partnerships.
Current forecast is not fully favorable for job developments. It can generate hopes but may not convert into offers. So patience is required.
but keep trying...
Current time is good for learning new things, developing skills, education and for new emotional relationships.
Much better chances for landing a job would come around May-June 2022.
Appreciate your feedback as things happen.

Good luck.
-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Hi Sujit,thanx for the forecast,i had 2-3 offers for job but nothing to worth and they didn't called me back.Im studying for english degree with my sister who is teacher,so no cost there and next months will prepare for studying for my basic pc technician's degree to give exams and pass,if you read that the current period is better to focus on learning and improving new skills and cv,then i will keep trying to focus in that so to have better chances later.

In relationships,i'm talking with a nice girl and next time will ask her to change our phones together,i have some hopes to get a positive result in relationships at least.So,after april i will focus to find a new job,till then will try to save some money from financial benefits i will take.

The band news about mental health is,that i will force to stop psychotherapy for awhile,as i cannot afford the expensive cost without stable job now.
astromnd

Post by astromnd »

try opening a business.

-God bless..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respect your parents. Respect your Guru. Respect nature.