Some Light in the near future for a bit of hope

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
AstroA13

Some Light in the near future for a bit of hope

Post by AstroA13 »

Hello,

So, the thing is, I am at a certain point in my life where I am much better than I was before. I cannot deny that, though in the last few months, I haven't been feeling well around me. I feel stuck in the current and feel that I am not growing enough. I have had back to back two major disappointments with people around me that I consider very close. I am trying very hard to change my situation, but as always, it is taking longer than I anticipated. I would like to change my job asap to a better one and move cities. A lot of emotional and professional stress is there.

Could you please tell me how the next few months look like for me? Any thing about changing job?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

My Data: 13/08/1993
Time: 4:10AM
PLace: Gwalior, India

Thank you
admin
Site Admin

Re: Some Light in the near future for a bit of hope

Post by admin »

Hi astroA13,

Well, we're all a bit 'stuck' at this time with Saturn (responsibility) squaring Uranus (need to 'break out' and move forward).
This has been going on for much of the year and is coming to a head right now, so that early next year, the "chains" will be released...at least a little bit.  

For you this has been very much in the area of personal relationships and career and so those major disappointments with "people around you who are very close" suggest that perhaps you need to review the way in which you choose your relationships, and ask yourself why they are no longer working.  Perhaps it is that you took them for granted ?, or perhaps it's simply that they are no longer a part of your development and growth.  Whatever the reason, with Pluto heading now towards the cusp of your relationship area, you are likely to find that during this next few years, slowly, the way in which you relate to others will undergo tremendous changes...ultimately for the better.  But you will need to work on this.

With this same Pluto aspect coming to oppose your Ascendant, you are gradually undergoing a powerful transformation that will last a few years, so in the meantime, naturally you'll be feeling the need to escape.  As a result of this, inevitably you'll experience this as a need to change your job, or change cities, and actually this does look possible next year...and this could be quite a drastic change, perhaps even early next year.  Also this may well include good earnings financially. 

Hope that helps,
Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
AstroA13

Re: Some Light in the near future for a bit of hope

Post by AstroA13 »

Thank you very much Admin. I really appreciate it.