Marriage yoga

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Hamid

Re: Marriage yoga

Post by Hamid »

OK
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
roci

Post by roci »

Hamid wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:28 pm 1. There is full Saturn as well as Jupiter delay which ends in mid 2017.
2. Jupiter the 3rd house lord is placed 12th from pisces this is harmful for matters related to 7th house of marriage and 12th house of Bed pleasure.
3. Mercury the 6th house lord is in the 4th house and mercury as the 9th lord is sitting 8th from its own house this spoils the 9th house of next generation and 2nd house of family.
4. The karakansha of Karak n Rootkarak is Mars placed in the 12th house......it does become eager to give marriage.
5. According to planetary aspects none of the planets aspect malefically/benefically.....only giving neutral aspect.......such native are less inclined to have a committed relationship.

The present Antardasa which ends in end January was favourable.

Next is Rahu Antardasa till 20 Feb 2023. This too will show some activity.

But since I consider the antardasa of Mars more willing to give the event therefore [IF THIS TIME OF BIRTH IS CORRECT} then if not married in this month then he may have little hopes in future.
I have Saturn/Ketu (4th House) and Venus/Rahu (10th House) conjunctions in D9 chart. Is this a good combination? It seems Saturn, venus are also vargottama. Not sure what does these mean
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Although delay in marriage is obvious (considering your current age), I'm inclined to think there might be further delay but it is not completely denied... unless the native gives up. In other words, there is scope/possibilities for a delayed and perhaps an unconventional relationship.

Given you are in the midst of Ketu Maha-Dasha and there will probably be obstacles for fulfillment of desires, it might not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesh with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Take care...
roci

Post by roci »

Buddy wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:17 am Hi,

Although delay in marriage is obvious (considering your current age), I'm inclined to think there might be further delay but it is not completely denied... unless the native gives up. In other words, there is scope/possibilities for a delayed and perhaps an unconventional relationship.

Given you are in the midst of Ketu Maha-Dasha and there will probably be obstacles for fulfillment of desires, it might not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesh with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Take care...
To be honest, I am not so inclined towards marriage or any comitted realtionship since my early days. but this matter is creating lot of friction between me and my parents; they are very unhappy and sad 🙁 .