becoming an alternative healing practitioner?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
lotus8

becoming an alternative healing practitioner?

Post by lotus8 »

Hi, first of all, thank you for taking the time to read my chart. I've been feeling kinda lost for a while now.

I've never been able to keep a steady education, qualification, job, relationship etc.
I believe reason for that has been my fluctutating mental health, ADD, depression, social anxiety and dissociating symptoms of trauma of being raised in an abusive family, being an overthinker but with some intense moments of spiritual presence and clarity of my purpose every now and then.
so since I was 16, I wrote in my journal that I wanted to change my life and sort of transform into a more liberated, autonomous person and now I'm 25 and my ideals haven't changed. the part of becoming autonomous is the scariest part because it makes me face the codependent relationship style of how my single dad raised me as a struggling alcoholic and me feeling responsible to help him. he's recovered now but although I have this desire to only be responsible for myself, still I have a hard time to move out and leave him by himself. In between I had glimpses of what felt like spiritual awakening, feeling whole within the cosmos, being able to give helpful advice or a listening ear to people who are suffering mentally and even told me feedback that my presence felt healing and my words were able to change their long-term perspective on their issues but for myself I could never support myself or get it the same way like I can for others and then long phases of depression and despair hit me and I'm clouded by my own shadow side and in those times isolating from forming relationships with people. although I started doing more shadow work on myself which brought out a lot of unprocessed toxic emotional release but I had to do it alone, since I haven't found a supportive therapist yet, also due to financial problems.

so being in the midst of my own healing journey, I feel a deep sense of purpose whenever I'm able to help someone else who is struggling.
my question is, is there a clear indication in my birth chart that shows I'm somehow supposed to be a wounded healer and make it my profession? or is there a sign to focus on healing myself and go under some profound transformation first, before finding my suitable profession?
Attachments
tashi chart.png
tashi chart.png (95.52 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: becoming an alternative healing practitioner?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Lotus, there are quite a few healing significators in your chart, so you get a definite 'yes' you are well suited to healing. The difficulty is finding a niche where you can practice your healing in a world that does not validate or value true healers without a PhD or medical degree.

Your indicators include Sun conjunct your Ascendant particularly as it is applying to the Asc. A leo Asc also suggests that you are a kind and honourable soul which is helpful for a healer.

Chiron, the Wounded Healer, is conjunct your North Node and as it lies in the 3rd house it shows that you can also teach or write/share your experiences. Don't push this side though, you need to first establish yourself as a healer of worth then think about teaching or writing.

Next you have Moon in Aquarius conjunct Uranus and both conjunct your Descendant that suggests you attract, and are attracted to, unusual healing therapies, particularly hands on, chi, reiki, that sort of thing.

May I suggest that you find a healer that can mentor and teach you? Someone you trust and who is kind and gentle, you've had enough hardship in your life and a mentor would be just perfect for your growth.