Pets coming to house, good or bad?

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Astrolearn

Pets coming to house, good or bad?

Post by Astrolearn »

Namaste to all,
Recently, from fifteen days pets like cow, calves, cat (one after other)came to our house by themselves. They had food, water and shelter for two days and went back to their home. One black stray dog has already took shelter in our house from four years. Now we treat it as our own pet. Interesting thing is they don't stay in neighbors house. What is the significance of this? Does it have any meaning is astrology? Can anyone tell me please?
Thank you.
Sujit

Re: Pets coming to house, good or bad?

Post by Sujit »

You may try checking with local traditional astrologers they may tell you the significance.
Those happenings are common if you live in rural areas.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Astrolearn

Post by Astrolearn »

Sir I think you didn't understand my question or my question may look silly to you and also I know it's common in rural areas(ours is not rural one though). Dogs, cows from neighbor's house can be called as common. But they came from quite far place. This is happening only from past fifteen to twenty days (never happened before)and staying only in our house when they have other choice looked strange for me. I heard there is a method of prediction in astrology for this. And I didn't find any section in this forum. Same thing happened when my father was ill 3 years ago. An owl stayed for 3 days backside of house. Doesn't it look strange?
Hence I put my thoughts here.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Sowjanya,
what harm is there in checking with local traditional astrologers.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Astrolearn

Post by Astrolearn »

Sir, local astrologers only predict the dosha and remedies which never turned out true for me at least. They never said Dasha like ketu is meant to spiritual practices(I came to know through forums). Only what they tell us is dosha and its remedies which didn't give fruitful results till date. That's the reason I put my thoughts here.