Heart problems - feeling scared

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
adamia

Heart problems - feeling scared

Post by adamia »

Hi,
I don`t feel well and need some help. About two months ago I started having a strange feeling in my stomach and chest, like air is rising up through my throat. Few days ago an irregular heart beat and heart palpitations occured. One month ago I almost fainted at my office, it`s happened twice. It's suddenly gotten worse in the last few days. My heart starts beating irregulary with some extrasystols and I constantly feel my heart in my throat. I have some undiagnosed gastric problems too with symptoms of acid reflux. My doctor doesn`t take me serious, they did one EKG which was normal, but at the time of measurement my heart was beating normally. She said it`s probably stress related and send me home.

Anyone want to look at my chart, transits, and progressions and see what they think of this? As for transits, I'm a little baffled, as nothing is jumping out at me. I'm familiar with astrology, but strangel for something as general as a the heart I seem pretty clueless - either that, or it's my chart so I'm having a hard time being objective.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks. I`m really scared.

my DOB: 9.8.1981, 6:50 am, Maribor, Slovenia
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Heart problems - feeling scared

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Adamia, your chart shows you to be a lively, charming, intelligent and interesting lady, there are many strengths you can draw upon. What it also shows is that you tend towards worry, you fear being unwell and then you worry excessively about it.

Your solution is not complicated but it requires considerable effort on your behalf: learn to relax and stop your obsessive thinking. I also want you to get some counselling, talk to your doctor about a good professional, someone that you trust and can talk to.

In terms of transits, there is nothing serious happening right now, this is a good window of opportunity to have counselling and start a self-hypnosis or meditation training program. The secret of your empowerment is that you must do it, don't talk about doing it, do it.