synastry aspects mirror birth chart aspects

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
YogaAnyDay

synastry aspects mirror birth chart aspects

Post by YogaAnyDay »

Hi all!
I am curious about something I discovered in my synastry with the man I've been seeing. The difficult aspects (square and opposition) between us are mirrors of the difficult aspects in our birth charts. More specifically, he has Jupiter in Pisces square his Neptune, North Node, and Venus in Sag. My Mercury is conjunct his Jupiter. He has the moon in Taurus opposite Mercury and Mars in Scorpio. My moon is conjunct his. I have my Uranus in Scorpio square my natal Mars and North Node. His Mercury is conjunct my Uranus. Also my Taurus Moon is square to my Mars and North Node in Leo and my Moon is opposite my Scorpio, again his Moon is conjunct mine. Anyone have insight into this? Thanks!!
By the way, his North Node is conjunct his Venus, my North Node is conjunct my Mars. If anyone has insight into that element I'd be interested to hear.
We both have 8th house stelliums.
my birth data: 3/20/1980 2:02am Berkeley, CA
his: 11/28/1974 1:35pm Bloxwich England
YogaAnyDay

Re: synastry aspects mirror birth chart aspects

Post by YogaAnyDay »

I also just noticed a very tight Pallas/Venus conjunction in our composite chart. I read that Pallas is a balance of masculine and feminine. Could that relate to my N Node-Mars and his N Node-Venus conjunctions I mentioned?
Thank you :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi YogaAnyDay,

Thanks for all the info !
I'll set up your charts and reply during the next few days.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
YogaAnyDay

Post by YogaAnyDay »

Thank you so much! I really look forward to hearing your interpretation.
Be well.
Elizabeth
YogaAnyDay

Post by YogaAnyDay »

In case you use First Meeting Charts, I just discovered that ours is pretty interesting as it has a grand cross with Moon, Sun/Mars, Saturn, and Uranus. Also Venus conjunct MC and Neptune conjunct ASC.
10/28/2021 4pm NYC

Thanks!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks YogaAnyDay.

That info is helpful.

Sorry I'm taking a while to do the synastry but these take several hours to go through, and life is getting very busy (Christmas etc.). I've started to pull together all the data but need a bit more time.

Hope you can be a bit patient. :roll:

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
YogaAnyDay

Post by YogaAnyDay »

I appreciate it very much, thank you. Yes, I do have patience :))
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi YogaAnyDay,

Please see my 'pm' to you.

Admin.