It's been a long time.. my new SR..2022

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
icarus2712

It's been a long time.. my new SR..2022

Post by icarus2712 »

Hi Admin and all,

It's been really a long time since I posted in this forum. I thought there was some issues since the pages were not loading. Glad it's up now.

So , another birth year about to end, another year survived( unexpectedly with a shoulder injury that still hurts, result of me doing overexercises. :)
Why it didn't show in current SR? :roll: )

Anyways.

So what lies ahead ? Non existent Career - now will be 51, no job, financially pressure et all.

Thanks
Attachments
IMG_20211205_123754.png
IMG_20211205_123754.png (347.08 KiB) Viewed 977 times
IMG_20211205_123702.png
IMG_20211205_123702.png (472.92 KiB) Viewed 977 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: It's been a long time.. my new SR..2022

Post by admin »

Hi icarus,

Am working on your SR and will get back to you asap.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:27 am Hi icarus,

Am working on your SR and will get back to you asap.

Best,
Admin.
Awaiting eagerly...

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi icarus,

You surely have been through the proverbial wringer for so long now.  And there you were, attempting to get fitter despite it all, and ending up with a shoulder injury !   Not surprised that the frustration would come out ...somewhere/somehow.

And so, in the SR (remembering that a SR can overlap and many parts of such felt prior to the actual start date), with Leo Rising, the Sun rules and is in the 5th House/close to 6th House cusp) and right away, there is the physical workout, and ensuing injury.  
In general this is about risk-taking, and especially with the Sun trine Uranus conjunct the Midheaven.  

And with Saturn (ruling your Capricorn Sun and your 6th House) conjunct the SR 7th (opp. Asc.) and coming to its final square with transiting Saturn (phew), naturally too the endless frustrations experienced with this during the year, had to emerge in health areas, and of course, frustration re career matters.

It is interesting that in the SR, Venus (ruling Midheaven and Uranus in Taurus) is conjunct Pluto in the 6th, trine Moon in the 2nd (finances).  This suggests the possibility of a total transformation and change with regard to your work/career direction.  And add that you've been having your Chiron Return (approx. every 51+ years), this is yet another "crisis" and relevant to the potential healing of some old 'wound' that you've lived with since you were born.  It's "There's got to be more to Life than This" feeling, which really can lead to some major breakthrough and complete change.  Add Uranus on the Midheaven, and you're chafing at the bit to start a "new life".

Bearing in mind that Chiron lies between the orbits of Saturn and Uranus, thus linking this shift with this long ongoing square between Uranus (breaking out) and Saturn (holding or being held back), it does at last seem likely that this coming year heralds a great shift.  One writer suggests:  "The bird escapes from the cage", and that this is a breaking free from limitations into whole new worlds of experience.

And with the Sun in trine to the Midheaven/Uranus, get ready for a big adventure.  Bearing in mind that the Sun also sextiles the 4th House cusp at the same time, there is likely to be a change in your home base.  Maybe you'll move elsewhere, or make radical changes within your home, especially as SR Mars is in your 4th.   However, as Mars is very close to your SR 5th House, such changes are likely to be creative, and perhaps may involve moving further afield, possibly involving more social contact, and also connected in some way with work.  You may find yourself in a position where your past experience in some field enables you to offer advice to others.   

This is all about re-evaluating your life and current circumstances, and if you're open - as the year proceeds - others may appear with offers that increase your status and finances.  But you need to set new priorities and goals in order to "open the door" to all that's possible during this coming year. 

Best,
Admin. 
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
icarus2712

Post by icarus2712 »

admin wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:25 am Hi icarus,

You surely have been through the proverbial wringer for so long now.  And there you were, attempting to get fitter despite it all, and ending up with a shoulder injury !   Not surprised that the frustration would come out ...somewhere/somehow.

And so, in the SR (remembering that a SR can overlap and many parts of such felt prior to the actual start date), with Leo Rising, the Sun rules and is in the 5th House/close to 6th House cusp) and right away, there is the physical workout, and ensuing injury.  
In general this is about risk-taking, and especially with the Sun trine Uranus conjunct the Midheaven.  

And with Saturn (ruling your Capricorn Sun and your 6th House) conjunct the SR 7th (opp. Asc.) and coming to its final square with transiting Saturn (phew), naturally too the endless frustrations experienced with this during the year, had to emerge in health areas, and of course, frustration re career matters.

It is interesting that in the SR, Venus (ruling Midheaven and Uranus in Taurus) is conjunct Pluto in the 6th, trine Moon in the 2nd (finances).  This suggests the possibility of a total transformation and change with regard to your work/career direction.  And add that you've been having your Chiron Return (approx. every 51+ years), this is yet another "crisis" and relevant to the potential healing of some old 'wound' that you've lived with since you were born.  It's "There's got to be more to Life than This" feeling, which really can lead to some major breakthrough and complete change.  Add Uranus on the Midheaven, and you're chafing at the bit to start a "new life".

Bearing in mind that Chiron lies between the orbits of Saturn and Uranus, thus linking this shift with this long ongoing square between Uranus (breaking out) and Saturn (holding or being held back), it does at last seem likely that this coming year heralds a great shift.  One writer suggests:  "The bird escapes from the cage", and that this is a breaking free from limitations into whole new worlds of experience.

And with the Sun in trine to the Midheaven/Uranus, get ready for a big adventure.  Bearing in mind that the Sun also sextiles the 4th House cusp at the same time, there is likely to be a change in your home base.  Maybe you'll move elsewhere, or make radical changes within your home, especially as SR Mars is in your 4th.   However, as Mars is very close to your SR 5th House, such changes are likely to be creative, and perhaps may involve moving further afield, possibly involving more social contact, and also connected in some way with work.  You may find yourself in a position where your past experience in some field enables you to offer advice to others.   

This is all about re-evaluating your life and current circumstances, and if you're open - as the year proceeds - others may appear with offers that increase your status and finances.  But you need to set new priorities and goals in order to "open the door" to all that's possible during this coming year. 

Best,
Admin. 
AHAH! BIG THNX for an elaborate reply.

"Moon in the 2nd (finances).." this is the second consecutive SR year that moon is in my second house. last year it was in taurus. and my final tranche of savings was wiped out. zero. However God is there, my daughter got a job and we were surviving on her salary, were because she was fired last month. :(

Wish I could post her chart, the time of birth is not known. :( I hope she gets a job or I do before...

" change with regard to your work/career direction.." 2018 I shifted to travel line from banking, next what.. :|

"likely to be a change in your home base.." well we did shift to a new rent house in November. However, if you mean, me shifting alone for a job to another city-how will I work till my shoulder heals, it is my working hand that is injured, afraid of commuting even, jerks in jam-packed suburban trains unless it's work from home which I hate love the office vibes.

"---it does at last seem likely that this coming year heralds a great shift.. YAY...do we factor in Jupiters transit in natal rising shortly?

"The bird escapes from the cage", and that this is a breaking free from limitations into whole new worlds of experience."... AMEN..

thanks much..