Career in sports

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
1Elena

Career in sports

Post by 1Elena »

Hello. I’ve been confused about what career path should I choose. My dream is to become professional sports player. It would be helpful if someone could read my chart and tell me, do I have potential to make a career as a sports player? Am I gonna be successsful?
7BA6B402-9CD8-434B-8DD4-496531BD6FC0.png
7BA6B402-9CD8-434B-8DD4-496531BD6FC0.png (41.84 KiB) Viewed 515 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Career in sports

Post by admin »

Hi 1Elena,

With regard to becoming a professional sports player, it depends on whether you are able to stick to it as your one goal.
You have the capacity and energy to do so, but can tend to be diverted by other possibilities, and this will naturally interfere with accomplishing this particular career aim, and could also interfere with success in that area.

Obviously there will be times during such a career when you will fail - surely a given in such a profession ?
So when this occurs, or when you're not feeling 'up to it', your mind will wander to other possibilities and you'll falter.
You can overcome such periods but, at such times inevitably you'll wonder if you might or should be pursuing some other profession or course. In fact, if you're not aware of this, you might find this happens in any choice of career when you hit a problem or period of doubt about yourself.

In other words, be prepared for the periods of self-doubt, and know that they will pass, and that way you'll accomplish your goals.

You do need variety in your chosen career path, and as long as you have options along the way for diversity, you will accomplish anything you really want.

If you are truly doubting that this is the course you want pursue, perhaps sports medicine might appeal.

Other than this, I need a few clues from you as to other potential areas of vocational interest as the possibilities are many.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
1Elena

Post by 1Elena »

Thank you for taking your time to read my chart. There have already been many difficulties in my sports career and some hardships are still present. Even though I have been struggling, I have never given up on my dream, even though I have, in fact thought about it many times. The only reason I’m confused about whether or not I should pursue career in sports is because saturn opposite pluto in 10th/4th house is scaring me a little bit- this opposition created fear that I will never be able to become successful in my chosen career path.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Elena,

Re Saturn in 10th opp. Pluto -  sure, at times it will all seem just too hard and you will have periods when you feel discouraged.  However, difficult as this can be, what it does do is give you the determination and capacity to work really hard to overcome these challenges and achieve your goals. 

Note that your Saturn trines Uranus/Mercury in your 6th (work), which suggests that - despite periods of doubt - suddenly you'll receive new inspiration that renews your determination to keep going.  And note too that Mars (in Capricorn, Saturn's Sign - also in wide opp. to your Saturn) sextiles Uranus/Mercury - and Mars is the font of physical energy and 'fight'.  Bear in mind too, that Mercury rules your 10th - which House is the 'natural' abode of Saturn.

Furthermore, although Saturn in the 10th is often described as great challenges and difficulties in attaining one's career goals, it also ultimately brings the greatest rewards - all dependent upon the effort expended.  

Naturally when you hit a block or barrier along the way, you will feel like giving up...like it's all too hard.  But if you keep that dream - as it surely sounds like you have and will do regardless of intermittent doubts - then you will succeed.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]