Basic Readings of astrological charts

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

sara009

Basic Readings of astrological charts

Post by sara009 »

Hello Members,
I want to know some basic things in vedic astrological readings.
1. In our natal or d1 chart, for career we look 10th house and it's lord placement. So in d10 chart, where we should look for career study? In first house or again in 10th house and it's lord etc?
2. Does dasa and Antar dasa system is applicable only in natal chart or it does work in other charts d2, d3 etc?
Thanks
Hamid

Re: Basic Readings of astrological charts

Post by Hamid »

sara009 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:04 pm Hello Members,
1. In our natal or d1 chart, for career we look 10th house and it's lord placement. So in d10 chart, where we should look for career study? In first house or again in 10th house and it's lord etc?
2. Does dasa and Antar dasa system is applicable only in natal chart or it does work in other charts d2, d3 etc?
Thanks
1. Service/own business:
It is important to differentiate the two.
Anything you do in which there is no investment and no chances of loss is service irrespective what arrangement has been made.
All types of jobs, realtor, insurance agents etc etc. FOR THIS WE TAKE THE 6th HOUSE.
Whereas any work/business in which you invest and the chances of loss are also there then we class it as OWN WORK/BUSINESS.

Usually the two are mixed up and we do not have clarity on the subject.
EXPLANATION: After getting a job [6th house matter] a person also gets responsibility and authority which is a matter of 10th house.
Whereas when a person is doing his own business which is a matter of the 10th house he bears full responsibility and have authority also, this is related to 10th house.

2.Dasa and Antardasa is used for timing of event and are applicable to natal chart [D/1 only]
The divisional charts are referred to see the quality of the event.

3. I am giving few divisional charts and their utility.
D/4 Wealth and immovable property.[ matters of the 2nd house]
D/16 Moveable assets / vehicle [ matters of the 4th house] this is to be used after the age of 25.... in the second ashram.
D/20 Job and social status [matters of the 6th house] this is to be used after the age of 25... in the 2nd ashram.
D/24 Authority/responsibility [ matters of the 10th house]

You can get your chart from www.12divisions.com which will be more helpful.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
sara009

Post by sara009 »

It is interesting, thank you for guiding.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

sara009 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:04 pm Hello Members,
Thanks
Sara,
As per Vedic astrology principles...
1. in D1 - 10th and 2nd are profession and status and 6th rules service
2. Dasa system applicable in D1 only.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit