Second request- his current feelings and can they turn stable over time

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Murleshwarmurli

Second request- his current feelings and can they turn stable over time

Post by Murleshwarmurli »

Im using my second reading request.
U know its related to the first reading however i request u to do reading with no pre conceived notions based on ur before reading.
Want to know the guys current feelings and if they will develop into love connection over long term future (longest u can think like 1-4 yrs)

Let me know plz.

Thanks
Murli
Murleshwarmurli

Re: Second request- his current feelings and can they turn stable over time

Murleshwarmurli wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:56 pm Im using my second reading request.
U know its related to the first reading however i request u to do reading with no pre conceived notions based on ur before reading.
Want to know the guys current feelings and if they will develop into love connection over long term future (longest u can think like 1-4 yrs)

Let me know plz.

Thanks
Murli

Dear 1nluv..

I actually wish to change my reading request as you have not yet looked at this i supposed. Your previous reading that said it will lead to frustration and nothing will come out of it has been reaffirmed to me by 2 more people as well as my own experience of dealing with that individual since around a month now.
The kp astrology reading was wrong. Wasn't making much sense to me either as none of it was happening.
Anyway. Not to demean anybodys divine powers..
I wish to not ask the same question just framed differently like i did in this second reading request.
Instead i will just change my entire focus
I wish to ask you about my marriage.
The type of guy i will marry and where and when shall i meet him? When shall i get married as per destiny.

Would really like to see ur inputs on this. Waiting for ur response eagerly

Regards
Mithapalli
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hello- thank you for the feedback. It's never pleasant to deliver news that the requester doesn't want to hear. As far as the second question, I can ask if you will be married, and try to get an idea of what he will be like if so. Making an assumption about what will happen will likely lead to an incorrect interpretation as mentioned in the Rules thread. Please allow a few days for the reading. Thanks.
Murleshwarmurli

1nluv wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:04 am Hello- thank you for the feedback. It's never pleasant to deliver news that the requester doesn't want to hear. As far as the second question, I can ask if you will be married, and try to get an idea of what he will be like if so. Making an assumption about what will happen will likely lead to an incorrect interpretation as mentioned in the Rules thread. Please allow a few days for the reading. Thanks.
Thanks
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi- here is your reading on if you will be married and what he will be like:

murleshwarmurli_reading2.png
murleshwarmurli_reading2.png (524.8 KiB) Viewed 2143 times

The Lovers
Page of Pentacles
Death
Ace of Pentacles

You have a very significant love relationship waiting in the wings for you. There will be an offer made that has a sense of finality to it, so though none of these are explicitly marriage cards, I do believe there is a proposal – or at very least a discussion – of lifelong marriage being made. What he will be like: He is pleasant to be with, and stable. You won’t have to guess at his intentions. I feel like you will know that you can build something solid with him. There will be admiration between you. I’m not certain but you may not have met him yet. That’s all I’m picking up at this time. Hope this has helped.
Murleshwarmurli

1nluv wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:05 am Hi- here is your reading on if you will be married and what he will be like:

murleshwarmurli_reading2.png

The Lovers
Page of Pentacles
Death
Ace of Pentacles

You have a very significant love relationship waiting in the wings for you. There will be an offer made that has a sense of finality to it, so though none of these are explicitly marriage cards, I do believe there is a proposal – or at very least a discussion – of lifelong marriage being made. What he will be like: He is pleasant to be with, and stable. You won’t have to guess at his intentions. I feel like you will know that you can build something solid with him. There will be admiration between you. I’m not certain but you may not have met him yet. That’s all I’m picking up at this time. Hope this has helped.

Hi
Thank you
Can u please tell me how can i get an in depth personal reading from you please
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

I don't do readings professionally. Thank you for your interest though.