Frustration in not getting a good job

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

ravitej

Frustration in not getting a good job

Post by ravitej »

My Bro having issues in getting a good job( good job in sense well paying and in a good company)

Its understandable, getting a job is difficult when skills or talent not enough.

He is extremely talented but something is not working well, from moment he finished the graduation.

DOB: 21/05/1993 2:20 PM POB: Srikalahasti

At present he is working in small company. I leave here to predict the field of work at present company and will post later.
Pem

Re: Frustration in not getting a good job

Post by Pem »

Hello ravitej
Your brother maybe extremely talented but he is running a difficult
Rahu Mahadasa which stands in his way. The chart at present lacks
divine blessings and this challenge can be seen until January 2031.

It is time for him to turn for help to the Divine to achieve success
and overcome frustration.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

ravitej wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:01 pm
It happens in some cases when mahadasa lord is unfavorable Rahu or other malefic planet...results are not good.
Some signs like Virgo, Pisces, Taurus also gives delayed results.
anyway, there is hope for better job prospects in future.

he could have some musical & artistic talents, singing..etc.

how is mothers health. some concern is seen.
-Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the native's birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for the query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rashi. Lagna Lord and 10th lord of Karma-Sthana Mercury/Budha is placed in the 9th house of Bhagya-Sthana and conjunct Sun/Ravi, Moon/Chandra and this combination is caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis. Incidentally, Mercury/Budha seems to be placed close to Mrithyu Bagha.
2. Apart from Saturn/Shani-dev, rest of all planets/Grahas are posited in the Lunar Constellations of Mercury/Budha, Moon/Chandra and 12th lord Sun/Ravi. The effect of their conjunction with Ketu and his significant influence cannot be ignored.
3. As called out by other members, the native is currently in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha and Antara of Mercury/Budha. Rahu is not really a benefic for the chart and his impact is probably obvious.
4, Placement of 2nd and 9th lord Venus/Shukra in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation, in the 7th house (a Kendra, creating a strong Lakshmi Yoga and Malavya Maha-Purusha Yoga) would have made the individual highly artistic/talented.
5. Apart from #4 above, 11th lord Moon/Chandra being placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation is another good sign.

All said and done, I think it might not be a bad idea for the native to propitiate current Maha-Dasha lord Rahu, offer special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha (to appease Ketu) with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa... as also chant Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama (to strengthen Mercury/Budha).

Take care...
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Your brother was born when there was solar eclipse [not visible in India]
He has Zero bindus in the 6th house by Venus.
Venus itself is very strong placed eleventh from taurus n 6th from libra and its placement is in its sign of exaltation.
Moon is exalted and placed 11th from its own house.
Saturn in its mooltricon house.
The Karakansha of karak n root karak is jupiter placed in the ascendant of the natal chart [this carries very special significance]

This chart is not of an ordinary person, your brother is 27/28 presently.
Tell us more about his activities ...... creativity/hobbies/interest in politics/art /speech etc something about his natural interest n behavior, approach towards life whether negative or positive. If birth particulars are correct then he should be the king of his own world.

A lot matters on the accuracy of his birth particulars.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Adding on Rahu Mahadasa as mentioned by Pemji and Sujitji… This analysis will be from KP perspective. Rahu which is the karak(prime) planet for career in this horoscope( Rahu is the cuspal sublord of 10th cusp). The native is currently running Rahu mahadasa.

Rahu is in 3rd cusp. Mercury is in opposition to Rahu. There are no planets in 10th house and it falls in the sign of gemini. So Rahu is connected with 10th house in negative way.

Rahu falls in Jyestha nakshatra ruled by Mercury. Saturn is squaring Mercury. Saturn is in 5th house and there are no planets in 6th house. 5th house will negate 6th house as it is 12th from the 6th. Mercury is squaring 12th house(house of loss).

Rahu’s sublord Ketu is in Rohini nakshatra ruled by moon. Moon itself is in 8th(challenges/hurdles/obstacles). Moon is conjunct with Sun(eclipsed). Sun is the lord of 12th (house of loss). Saturn is squaring Moon.

So Rahu is getting associated with 5th house(negation of 6th) . 6th house is prime house of services/job. 8th house( house of obstacles), 12th house( house of loss). This is the reason is having challenges in current job as well as getting a good satisfied job.

Let’s see in-depth all the adverse aspects on Rahu from career perspective.

Mercury in opposition to Rahu. Mercury is planet for intelligence and it is opposing the planet of career in this horoscope. Somewhere there is tug of war happening within the person himself or within the workspace this could be due to communication issues, understanding issues. Mercury represent duality. If there is any task or any project his native is working on might require multiple attempts to finish it(it does not happen in one go). So as a solution, if the native works on his communication issue(if any) and see the thing in positive way he could overcome this challenges. Its like accepting the challenge and moving ahead, rather than sitting on it and crying out…

Saturn is squaring mercury. Saturn(prime planet for job/services) is providing tensions/obstacles and along with this it is involving 6th house as well as 5th. What this means in this context is that there might be disagreements or mistake committed at workplace, wherein one needs to accept the mistake, rather than countering it. Accept your shortcomings and improve on it. Accept that you are not the best and work towards getting better. This is primarly what the saturn squaring is indicating with regards to career. Have a broader perspective with regards to career. Do not give importance to unnecessary discussions, rather avoid them.The sooner the native accepts this, better the results in future.

Uranus and Neptune are sesquisquare to Mercury. This indicates that there is agitation going within himself with regard to career. At somepoint the native might be blowing the facts or situation out of proportion. To handle the native might have to analyze the situation calmly and cleverly and at times let go the issue… do not fall for the trap… this are small issues, which make a deep impact within.. so ideally let go it.. Develop patience and persistence to over come this issue.. the keys is do not be impatient…

Pluto is opposition to Moon. Emotions needs to be in control as pluto will make things happen suddenly. What I mean is Emotional balance needs to be in check. Do not involve emotions in your work. If the need of hour is to say NO to someone say it, rather than holding it back. Do some mental exercise to make your mind calm and soothing.

Hope this analyze helps your brother… wishing him good luck… oh.. btw… I forget to mentioned his career might be involving computing, research&development or communications…
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
ravitej

Post by ravitej »

Thanks so much sir Pem, Sujit , Buddy , Hamid & Kiran for taking your time to analyze. Please find few details abt my bro.

My bro had a serious accident on Dec 2015. I believe his strong sun is making him not to work under anybody. He is not liking to work in small company and always aim grand and big. Apart from mechanical job, he earns via internet. From childhood he is more interested in money. He always has this aim to gain quick money and too easy way, but he is learning now and his views are changing.
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

ravitej wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:01 pm My Bro having issues in getting a good job( good job in sense well paying and in a good company)

Its understandable, getting a job is difficult when skills or talent not enough.

He is extremely talented but something is not working well, from moment he finished the graduation.

At present he is working in small company. I leave here to predict the field of work at present company and will post later.
Current period is ordinary, anxiety filled. Wait until 2023.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

ravitej wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:12 am Thanks so much sir Pem, Sujit , Buddy , Hamid & Kiran for taking your time to analyze. Please find few details abt my bro.

My bro had a serious accident on Dec 2015. I believe his strong sun is making him not to work under anybody. He is not liking to work in small company and always aim grand and big. Apart from mechanical job, he earns via internet. From childhood he is more interested in money. He always has this aim to gain quick money and too easy way, but he is learning now and his views are changing.
He has a strong chart but which world he rules? [may be negative/underworld etc]
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events