Effect of jupiter transit in November.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Deep

Effect of jupiter transit in November.

Post by Deep »

Hi,
I want to know what would be the effect of jupiter transit happening ahead on 18th November on me and my horoscope.
Just to be cousious, so i don't do any thing stupid which effect me bad in my life.
Please all the learnt one's if any one can help me understand the effect.

D.o.b - 26/02/1991.
Place of birth - delhi,india.
Time of birth - 19:48.
Thanks in advance.
Deep.
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Effect of jupiter transit in November.

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Deep,

Jupiter transit’s in particular sign for around 1 year. Currently Jupiter is transiting through Capricorn Sign and sometime around Mid November it will be moving into Aquarius Sign.

Now to interpret this in one’s horoscope. Which ever sign Jupiter transit for that particular year you need to see the rasilord in which Jupiter is transiting. So come mid november it will be moving to Aquarius ruled by Saturn.

You need to see what is saturn’s position in terms of placement, lordship, nakshatra’s to come to a conculsion as to what will be overall result of that particular year.

Also one needs to remember that if particular yoga’s are not present in the natal chart… then even though if jupiter transit is indicating those results it will not be manifested…

Similary way… you can find out the result of monthly activity by taking Sun’s transiting in a particular sign and for daily activty you can take moon’s transit through the nakshatras.

Also you need to see the transit of Dasalord/Bhuktilord/Anatralord to come to conculsion for any matter.

To give you some insights.. in your horoscope Saturn is in capricorn own sign and in uttarashada nakshatra ruled by Sun. So Saturn is in nakshtra which is not a friend to him. Saturn is in the cusp of 5th

Saturn’s nakshatralord Sun is in 6th in close conjunction with mercury. Mercury is too close to sun(combustion). Sun overpowers mercury here… Sun is lord of 12th.

Venus which is the upnakshatra lord of Saturn and in your horoscope there are no planets in Bharani, Poorvaphalguni and Poorvashada this give venus the power to provide results of 7th house very strongly. Venus is the lord of 9th. Mars is in 9th and Venus is lord of 2nd. No planets in 2nd House.

Venus is aspected by Saturn(3rd drishti) and Jupiter by its (9th Drishti). Venus is in uttarabhadrapada nakshatra ruled by Saturn.

So Saturn will give results of 5th , 6th , 12th , 7th , 2nd , and 11th houses…

So Jupiter transit through sign of Saturn you will overall experience the results of the above mentioned houses…

You then need to map these will Dasa and their interlocking period too…

Mahadasa Venus is also signifying the same above houses. In this mahadasa of venus for the next one year you will be under Moon Bhukti period.

Moon is in pushyam nakshatra and upnakshatra of Jupiter. Jupiter is also in pushyam. So Moon will give results of 5th , 11th , 7th , 2nd … Google yourself for house signification and try to interpret the results yourself…

These all house results will be experienced provided the event(yog) has to be manifested in your horoscope…

Good Luck !!!!
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

AYANAMSA USED: 22:50:48

The moon antardasa will also end with the transit of Jupiter into Aquarius.
Now you will be in the MD of Venus and AD of Mars.
This antardasa will have tendency for high expenditure and low accumulation of wealth. [may be an investment etc]
Events may be related to your family/legal business partners.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Deep

Post by Deep »

Hamid wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:25 am AYANAMSA USED: 22:50:48

The moon antardasa will also end with the transit of Jupiter into Aquarius.
Now you will be in the MD of Venus and AD of Mars.
This antardasa will have tendency for high expenditure and low accumulation of wealth. [may be an investment etc]
Events may be related to your family/legal business partners.
I think it has just started , had a car accident today.
Damage to my car only by me now have to bear a cost of around 1000 nz dollars.
Thats why i was worried because not having a good time in job. And the savings are not also happening.
Thanks.
Deep

Post by Deep »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:41 am Dear Deep,

Jupiter transit’s in particular sign for around 1 year. Currently Jupiter is transiting through Capricorn Sign and sometime around Mid November it will be moving into Aquarius Sign.

Now to interpret this in one’s horoscope. Which ever sign Jupiter transit for that particular year you need to see the rasilord in which Jupiter is transiting. So come mid november it will be moving to Aquarius ruled by Saturn.

You need to see what is saturn’s position in terms of placement, lordship, nakshatra’s to come to a conculsion as to what will be overall result of that particular year.

Also one needs to remember that if particular yoga’s are not present in the natal chart… then even though if jupiter transit is indicating those results it will not be manifested…

Similary way… you can find out the result of monthly activity by taking Sun’s transiting in a particular sign and for daily activty you can take moon’s transit through the nakshatras.

Also you need to see the transit of Dasalord/Bhuktilord/Anatralord to come to conculsion for any matter.

To give you some insights.. in your horoscope Saturn is in capricorn own sign and in uttarashada nakshatra ruled by Sun. So Saturn is in nakshtra which is not a friend to him. Saturn is in the cusp of 5th

Saturn’s nakshatralord Sun is in 6th in close conjunction with mercury. Mercury is too close to sun(combustion). Sun overpowers mercury here… Sun is lord of 12th.

Venus which is the upnakshatra lord of Saturn and in your horoscope there are no planets in Bharani, Poorvaphalguni and Poorvashada this give venus the power to provide results of 7th house very strongly. Venus is the lord of 9th. Mars is in 9th and Venus is lord of 2nd. No planets in 2nd House.

Venus is aspected by Saturn(3rd drishti) and Jupiter by its (9th Drishti). Venus is in uttarabhadrapada nakshatra ruled by Saturn.

So Saturn will give results of 5th , 6th , 12th , 7th , 2nd , and 11th houses…

So Jupiter transit through sign of Saturn you will overall experience the results of the above mentioned houses…

You then need to map these will Dasa and their interlocking period too…

Mahadasa Venus is also signifying the same above houses. In this mahadasa of venus for the next one year you will be under Moon Bhukti period.

Moon is in pushyam nakshatra and upnakshatra of Jupiter. Jupiter is also in pushyam. So Moon will give results of 5th , 11th , 7th , 2nd … Google yourself for house signification and try to interpret the results yourself…

These all house results will be experienced provided the event(yog) has to be manifested in your horoscope…

Good Luck !!!!
Thanks for explaining , i will try to google the effect on the houses .but i think the effect on 12 th house already showed result.
Had a car accident,no one got hurt but need to get the car fixed which would cost me around 1000nz dollars so expenditure happened.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Please note the event of accident took place but expenditure will be after the transit.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events