Worries over Ketu and Saturn in 10H

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

LightSeeker

Worries over Ketu and Saturn in 10H

Post by LightSeeker »

Hello,

I've been looking into some of my negative placements and trying to understand them while not scaring myself over them because everyone has a placement that isn't ideal here and there.

Namely, I was looking into my 10H. I have Ketu and Saturn in my 10H of Pieces. I've read mixed theories about it. It seems there are those that find it very beneficial in obtaining success and wealth - especially when considering the lord of Pieces, Jupiter - while others swear up and down it will keep the native lost and success at bay for the majority of their life. This is scary to hear as someone who is obsessed with obtaining success in her career. I guess my question is, what have you learned concerning this placement? Is it as damning as some put it?

Much thanks, <3
Attachments
Vedic Astro Reading.jpeg
Vedic Astro Reading.jpeg (41.04 KiB) Viewed 571 times
LightSeeker

Re: Worries over Ketu and Saturn in 10H

Post by LightSeeker »

Sorry, I forgot my birth info...

Here is my birth info if anyone is interested:

Female
May 3rd, 1996
Al - Khobar / Al- Khubar, Saudi Arabia
9:50 am
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Hello Dear,

I do analysis based on Krishnamurti Paddhati(Kp astrology)... To start off your Saturn is in 9th house and Ketu is in 10th house... now traditionally as per equal house division system it will be in 10th house, however as per placidius house division system... it is as follows

Your 10th House or Cusp Starts at 21 degree 39 mins and 8 secs in Sign of Pisces

Saturn falls in sign of Pisces @9 degree 13 mins so it is in Sign of Pisces however in 9th house

And if you see Ketu... it is @22 degree 11 mins and 36 sign in sign of pisces... it has just crossed the sign of pisces... or you can say it on the cusp of 10th house...

Having said this... if we talk about career then... it looks like your career is related to medical professional or something to do with children...

Ketu will give results of 10th house when it become nakshatra(starlord) of any other planet in your horoscope...

If you see 10t house there are 2 more planets... namely mars and sun... so 10th house results will be given my ketu,mars and sun.. when they become the nakshatra lord(starlord) of any other planets in your horoscope...

Mars is in Ashwini ruled by Ketu
Mercury is in Kritika ruled by Sun
Venus is in Mrigasira ruled by Mars

In Kp astrology for overall career we see 10th house and it's sublord... In your horoscope it is Sun

This Sun is in Aries sign and Bharani nakshatra and sub division of Rahu.

Sun is placed in friendly sign of aries. It gets exalted @10 degree aries and sun in your horoscope is at 19 degree, it has past the exaltation degree, however it is still in sign of exaltation... so sun the source planet will give strength to it's nakshatralord venus. Sun is in 2nd pada of Bharani nakshatra, so here the emphasis should be on service and lots of hard work... make sure you have things well organized when it comes to work related matters.

Venus which is the nakshatralord of sun is lord of 5th... here is where we see some challenges in terms of career as 5th house which is the 12th from the 6th(prime house of services/job)...

Venus sublord Rahu is in hasta nakshatra ruled by moon and moon is aspected by sun. This gives me the indication that your job is related to government organization too...

If we talk about Saturn which is in 9th house... 9th house is detrimental house to the 10th as it is 12th from the 10th house...

This means Saturn which is in 9th house will give you change of career or even change of jobs...

Saturn is in its own nakshatra(uttarabhadrapada) and in your horoscope there are no planets which are in Saturn's nakshatra(pushyam,anuradha and uttarabhadrapada).. Saturn will give strong results of 9th house as well as 8th house( 8th house falls in sign of capricorn ruled by saturn... 8th house gives stress/hurdles/challenges...

Saturn's sublord is venus and venus is in mrigasira nakshatra ruled by mars. Mars is in 10th... so see Saturn is getting associated with 10th house wherein it will create trouble in terms of career... You are currently into Saturn Mahadasa...

Mars which is the nakshatra lord of venus is aspected by Neptune(90 degree evil square)... this indicates that you might be deceived or misunderstood by others... so be careful in dealing with people at professional front.. Similar way Uranus is also aspecting mars(90 degree square)... this will throw in sudden changes and suprise when it comes to profession activities...

Hope this short analysis helps you !!!
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
LightSeeker

Post by LightSeeker »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:09 am Hello Dear,

I do analysis based on Krishnamurti Paddhati(Kp astrology)... To start off your Saturn is in 9th house and Ketu is in 10th house... now traditionally as per equal house division system it will be in 10th house, however as per placidius house division system... it is as follows

Your 10th House or Cusp Starts at 21 degree 39 mins and 8 secs in Sign of Pisces

Saturn falls in sign of Pisces @9 degree 13 mins so it is in Sign of Pisces however in 9th house

And if you see Ketu... it is @22 degree 11 mins and 36 sign in sign of pisces... it has just crossed the sign of pisces... or you can say it on the cusp of 10th house...

Having said this... if we talk about career then... it looks like your career is related to medical professional or something to do with children...

Ketu will give results of 10th house when it become nakshatra(starlord) of any other planet in your horoscope...

If you see 10t house there are 2 more planets... namely mars and sun... so 10th house results will be given my ketu,mars and sun.. when they become the nakshatra lord(starlord) of any other planets in your horoscope...

Mars is in Ashwini ruled by Ketu
Mercury is in Kritika ruled by Sun
Venus is in Mrigasira ruled by Mars

In Kp astrology for overall career we see 10th house and it's sublord... In your horoscope it is Sun

This Sun is in Aries sign and Bharani nakshatra and sub division of Rahu.

Sun is placed in friendly sign of aries. It gets exalted @10 degree aries and sun in your horoscope is at 19 degree, it has past the exaltation degree, however it is still in sign of exaltation... so sun the source planet will give strength to it's nakshatralord venus. Sun is in 2nd pada of Bharani nakshatra, so here the emphasis should be on service and lots of hard work... make sure you have things well organized when it comes to work related matters.

Venus which is the nakshatralord of sun is lord of 5th... here is where we see some challenges in terms of career as 5th house which is the 12th from the 6th(prime house of services/job)...

Venus sublord Rahu is in hasta nakshatra ruled by moon and moon is aspected by sun. This gives me the indication that your job is related to government organization too...

If we talk about Saturn which is in 9th house... 9th house is detrimental house to the 10th as it is 12th from the 10th house...

This means Saturn which is in 9th house will give you change of career or even change of jobs...

Saturn is in its own nakshatra(uttarabhadrapada) and in your horoscope there are no planets which are in Saturn's nakshatra(pushyam,anuradha and uttarabhadrapada).. Saturn will give strong results of 9th house as well as 8th house( 8th house falls in sign of capricorn ruled by saturn... 8th house gives stress/hurdles/challenges...

Saturn's sublord is venus and venus is in mrigasira nakshatra ruled by mars. Mars is in 10th... so see Saturn is getting associated with 10th house wherein it will create trouble in terms of career... You are currently into Saturn Mahadasa...

Mars which is the nakshatra lord of venus is aspected by Neptune(90 degree evil square)... this indicates that you might be deceived or misunderstood by others... so be careful in dealing with people at professional front.. Similar way Uranus is also aspecting mars(90 degree square)... this will throw in sudden changes and suprise when it comes to profession activities...

Hope this short analysis helps you !!!
Wow! Thank you so much for your detailed reply. It truly means a lot. I honestly never gave KP astrology a try. So, it's interesting that in all forms of astrology I've come across so far (Vedic / Tropical) there is an agreement that starting a career will be tough for me at first. However, it is often said that there are strong indications that it isn't for not; as in my hard work will pay off in success and wealth. I pray that's the case.

I am trying to use my Saturn Mahadasa to put in the hard work necessary to start my career. I have been working with children on and off throughout high school and college, and now that I have graduated I'm trying to take tutoring children more seriously in hopes that it can prove more fruitful in the long run. I was told that while Saturn Mahadasa has restrictions, hard work is respected during this time and can prove fruitful for me going forward. I can't see myself working for the government though, although I have been paid by the government for a while. It wasn't a job though, it was a sponsorship.
Avtar

Post by Avtar »

Are you trying to pursue teaching, medical, business? Dont worry about Saturn Ketu, its fine in your chart. You will do great around 6 years later.
Please confirm these predictions:
1)Change of home has already happened and growing up you faced a lot of troubles in home due to family marriage issues and doing chores of house.
2) Major issue is there related to mother's marriage, either separated or bad married life.
3) 2017-19 - Health issue and change of home and a lot more work increased along with issues of drinking.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

You seem to be about 30 yrs old.
And looks as if unmarried till now
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
LightSeeker

Post by LightSeeker »

Avtar wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:14 am Are you trying to pursue teaching, medical, business? Dont worry about Saturn Ketu, its fine in your chart. You will do great around 6 years later.
Please confirm these predictions:
1)Change of home has already happened and growing up you faced a lot of troubles in home due to family marriage issues and doing chores of house.
2) Major issue is there related to mother's marriage, either separated or bad married life.
3) 2017-19 - Health issue and change of home and a lot more work increased along with issues of drinking.
Hello,

Thank you for your reply! I’m especially interested in business.

As for the predictions I can’t say for certain.

1) my family and I live between two countries so far, and I wouldn’t mind living in others. The biggest change happened when I was 3yo in which we moved to the States.

2) Idk about my mothers marriage, she’s still married to my father and it’s been 26 years. 🤷🏽‍♀️

3) our family doesn’t drink. I would say 2015-19 were of the best times of my life so far. I gained some weight, but nothing I can’t lose with persistence.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

LightSeeker wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:43 am Sorry, I forgot my birth info...

Female
May 3rd, 1996
The ascendant of the chart is changing in two minutes so verification is required before proceeding for analysis.
It is normal to have few minutes of error in recording.
Assuming time is correct, you will not find issues arising from Saturn and Ketu in 10th.
Hope this helps you.
-based on vedic astrology.
-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
LightSeeker

Post by LightSeeker »

Sujit wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:30 am
LightSeeker wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:43 am Sorry, I forgot my birth info...

Female
May 3rd, 1996
The ascendant of the chart is changing in two minutes so verification is required before proceeding for analysis.
It is normal to have few minutes of error in recording.
Assuming time is correct, you will not find issues arising from Saturn and Ketu in 10th.
Hope this helps you.
-based on vedic astrology.
-Sujit.
Thank you so much for your reply!!

I hope the time is correct, I got it off of my birth certificate. That’s the best I can do personally, 😂
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

DOB 5 May 1996
TOB 9:50am
Long : 50 degree 11 min
Lat :26 degree 13 min
Ayanamsa Used: 22:55:12
AScendant: 0 degree 30 min CANCER

Saturn n Ketu in the 9th house.[Saturn in Navamsa of Libra/venus]

Saturn n ketu are natural malefic and neutral with each other however their conjunction is not considered good.
Saturn represents materialistic and law abiding, whereas Ketu represents spirituality thus mark a conflict in the personality of a person.
This combination in your chart will give you a tendency to become a false sage,[false peer] since Saturn is stronger than ketu.
Both Saturn n Ketu will try and drag you in opposite directions.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events