Fame in natal chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
1Elena

Fame in natal chart

Post by 1Elena »

Hello, I would like to know how to see fame in a person’s natal chart. What are the indicators?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Fame in natal chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Elena, that is a great question, there are a few things that might indicate success/fame in the chart.

In my free newsletters and also in my book, 'Psychological Astrology An Inroduction', I have written a series that describe success in the natal chart and it is primarily involved with the Air and Fire planets, houses and signs. It's a little complicated for beginners to work out but it's all spelled out there in the series. Oh yeah, I also gave a presentation on this topic to the 'International Academy of Astrology', Breaking Down the Borders conference this time last year - https://vimeo.com/ondemand/bdtb5eastwood/476909130

In short, you would look for the Ascendant and luminaries in fire or air signs. This is enhanced when a fire or air planet in a fire or air house - 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th or 11th. This is for the natal chart but you must also take into account other planets that could modify this effect.

In the transiting chart look for transits of Mars, Jupiter and Uranus to the Ascendant, Sun and Moon. These transits present opportunities for success but will make things very busy while they are active.