Solar Return for 2022

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Sijju

Re: Solar Return for 2022

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:10 am Hi Sijju,

Mercury (ruling your 10th House/Career) is about to turn retrograde in your 6th House (Work matters), so this is a time to research job matters but not such a good time to accept just anything that may come along. Also, better not to sign any contracts for at least the next 3 weeks.

Feb. 15th finds Mercury in your area of work, in helpful aspect to your Midheaven/Career, which may bring communications about new work or job matters. (However, around the 23rd-25th Feb. be wary of making impulsive decisions).
Hi,i had two chances that i rejected and didn't accept to sign,as you suggested,one job was as courier but with poor money and negative comments for this company,so i declined their offer,the other is with the company i was before that rejected too,cause they didn't kept me first,so now their offer for sure will not be any better.I'm more careful in my decisions for work. :!:
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

But seriously,i have a small plan for 2022 to improve cv and get more opportunities,but the case is i lack self esteem and i have very low self confidence that i can succeed,the fear of failure. :x I really want to leave behind every bad memory in career and friendships from 2020-2021 period.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sijju,

It's no wonder you have little self-esteem and confidence, but...what choices do you have ?
You can either stay where you are and have your confidence constantly undermined by your home situation, or...you can just work on that plan and get yourself out of that situation.

It is up to you, isn't it ?

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:13 am Hi Sijju,

It's no wonder you have little self-esteem and confidence, but...what choices do you have ?
You can either stay where you are and have your confidence constantly undermined by your home situation, or...you can just work on that plan and get yourself out of that situation.

It is up to you, isn't it ?

Admin.
No,it's not up to me,if was up to me,i will not suffered last 20 years in my entire life.Personality Disorders aren't a quick fix,need much money and long term treatment,already have payed much only in 1 year.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I just can't find joy,satisfaction,happiness,in career,in friendships,into my own family. :roll: :? Inner pain is too deep to overcome that i lost my best years of getting nothing of last 15 years of my life,only failures,unlucky,emotional pressure,self isolation,depression,loneliness and many more.I feel i cannot find an exit from all this situation,i don't expect 2022 to be any better nowhere,just stuck in same point and don't know how to escape.