T20 Cricket World Cup

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Kiran Mahyavanshi

T20 Cricket World Cup

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Finally we have 4 semifinalist team for the T20 Cricket World Cup 2021. It is indeed Sad that India did not had a good time at the ongoing tournament. I’m giving my best shot to predict the Winner of this T20 World Cup 2021 with Option Theory as propounded by Rajendra Nimje.

Following are the options( I have ranked the team as per the points and net run rate)

Pakistan gets the 1st position as they have won all their match’s
England gets the 2nd Position as they have won 4 out of 5 match and their net run rate is +2.464
Australia gets the 3rd Position as they have won 4 out of 5 match and their net run rate is +1.216
New Zealand gets 4th Position as they have won 4 out of 5 match and their net run rate is +1.162

So our Options are as follows
1) Pakistan
2) England
3) Australia
4) New Zealand

Ruling planets @15hrs,17minutes, 38 seconds on 7th November, 2021 @birmingham, Alabama, United States(-6.00 hrs gmt) were as follows.
(Please note – Ascendant/Lagna Nakshatra lord has been excluded from this list).

Rising Ascendant was Pisces, hence Jupiter is the Ascendant/Lagna Lord
Moon was transiting through sagittarius sign ruled by jupiter and in Moola nakshatra. Moola Nakshatra is ruled by Ketu. Ketu does not own any sign. Ketu is deposited in Scorpio, hence Mars is the agent of Ketu.
7th November, 2021 is Sunday, hence the Daylord is Sun.

So our Ruling Planets in order are as follows
1) Ascendant/Lagna Lord Jupiter
2) Moon Nakshatralord Ketu--- Ketu in Scorpio, hence Mars
3) Moon Rasilord Jupiter
4) Daylord Sun

At this moment, there are no planets retrograde.

Numbers assigned to the Planets are as follows
Sun 5
Moon 4
Mars 1 and 8
Mercury 3 and 6
Jupiter 9 and 12
Venus 2 and 7
Saturn 10 and 11

Rahu/Ketu will be represented by the rasilord in concern rasi they are deposited

Based on the above number, we get the following results
1) Ascendant/Lagna Lord Jupiter (9+12) = 21
2) Moon Nakshatralord Ketu(mars) (1+8) = 9
3) Moon Rasilord Jupiter (9+12) = 21
4) Daylord Sun 5 = 5

Now we need to add all the numbers that is 21+9+21+5 = 56

Add 5+6 = 11

Since the number 11 is greater than 4 options above, we need to bring it down to single digit that is 11 is 1+1 = 2

So the answer is number 2, the 2nd option which is ENGLAND…

So based on this theory England should lift the T20 World Cup 2021… I hope the Ruling planets bless me with the positive outcome…
Disclaimer -- This post is not intended for any kind of speculations gains.

Admins/Mod's --- Please move this post to the right section if you feel so..

If anyone is interested to know more that this theory… you may want to click on the link below
https://astrouser.com/article/options-theory/
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Raj_321

Re: T20 Cricket World Cup

Post by Raj_321 »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:07 am Finally we have 4 semifinalist team for the T20 Cricket World Cup 2021. It is indeed Sad that India did not had a good time at the ongoing tournament. I’m giving my best shot to predict the Winner of this T20 World Cup 2021 with Option Theory as propounded by Rajendra Nimje.

Following are the options( I have ranked the team as per the points and net run rate)

Pakistan gets the 1st position as they have won all their match’s
England gets the 2nd Position as they have won 4 out of 5 match and their net run rate is +2.464
Australia gets the 3rd Position as they have won 4 out of 5 match and their net run rate is +1.216
New Zealand gets 4th Position as they have won 4 out of 5 match and their net run rate is +1.162

So our Options are as follows
1) Pakistan
2) England
3) Australia
4) New Zealand

Ruling planets @15hrs,17minutes, 38 seconds on 7th November, 2021 @birmingham, Alabama, United States(-6.00 hrs gmt) were as follows.
(Please note – Ascendant/Lagna Nakshatra lord has been excluded from this list).

Rising Ascendant was Pisces, hence Jupiter is the Ascendant/Lagna Lord
Moon was transiting through sagittarius sign ruled by jupiter and in Moola nakshatra. Moola Nakshatra is ruled by Ketu. Ketu does not own any sign. Ketu is deposited in Scorpio, hence Mars is the agent of Ketu.
7th November, 2021 is Sunday, hence the Daylord is Sun.

So our Ruling Planets in order are as follows
1) Ascendant/Lagna Lord Jupiter
2) Moon Nakshatralord Ketu--- Ketu in Scorpio, hence Mars
3) Moon Rasilord Jupiter
4) Daylord Sun

At this moment, there are no planets retrograde.

Numbers assigned to the Planets are as follows
Sun 5
Moon 4
Mars 1 and 8
Mercury 3 and 6
Jupiter 9 and 12
Venus 2 and 7
Saturn 10 and 11

Rahu/Ketu will be represented by the rasilord in concern rasi they are deposited

Based on the above number, we get the following results
1) Ascendant/Lagna Lord Jupiter (9+12) = 21
2) Moon Nakshatralord Ketu(mars) (1+8) = 9
3) Moon Rasilord Jupiter (9+12) = 21
4) Daylord Sun 5 = 5

Now we need to add all the numbers that is 21+9+21+5 = 56

Add 5+6 = 11

Since the number 11 is greater than 4 options above, we need to bring it down to single digit that is 11 is 1+1 = 2

So the answer is number 2, the 2nd option which is ENGLAND…

So based on this theory England should lift the T20 World Cup 2021… I hope the Ruling planets bless me with the positive outcome…
Disclaimer -- This post is not intended for any kind of speculations gains.

Admins/Mod's --- Please move this post to the right section if you feel so..

If anyone is interested to know more that this theory… you may want to click on the link below
https://astrouser.com/article/options-theory/
interesting analysis. 2 things where I have some doubt,
1) Have you considered the time when the last team qualified for this research? Otherwise, wouldn't it give different analysis at each time?
2) Should the location be the place where this WC is happening?
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: T20 Cricket World Cup

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Well.... this prediction failed... as the guidelines mentioned by rajendra nimjeji... the ruling planets should be calculated at the location of the astrologer.

If you are referring to the time when the the last team qualified in this case New Zealand... then the answer is NO... I did not took the time as to when exactly New Zealand won the match against Afghanistan to qualify for the semi's..

Anways... this shows that ruling planets which are divine in nature does not always support..

Moving ahead, we'll try to work on the guidelines mentioned by Simon Chokoisky in his Book Gambler's Dharma...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi