Regarding new love

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Murleshwarmurli

Regarding new love

Post by Murleshwarmurli »

Number 53 for horary prashna kundali

I dont have the birth details hence plz use horary chart.
i want to know the feelings this new guy has for me and if we can turn into a serious committed relationship later down the line. If yes then almost how long shall this take as his is a bery slow moving energy i get confused due to his mixed signals and cant understand what he wants.

Please help
Xxoo

Mithapalli
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Regarding new love

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Horary Number 53
Date 7th, November, 2021
Time – 16hrs, 50 mins, 57 sec
Place – Birmingham, Alabama, United States

Let’s see the horary moon as it represent the current state of mind of the querist.

Moon is in 6th house and lord of 2nd. Ketu is in 5th and in sign of scorpio. Mars is in 5th and lord of 11th.

So your mind is clearly reflecting the query as it is connected to the 5th house(house of relationship) and 11th(house of success).

Now I’ll be analyzing 5th house(house of relationship), 7th house(house of marriage) and 11th house(house of success)..

5th House . It falls in the sign of libra(semi fruitful sign) in swati nakshatra and sub division of rahu.

Rahu the planet for intercaste/inter religion matters. This Rahu is in taurus(semi fruitful sign) and in kritika nakshatra ruled by sun and sub division of venus.

Rahu is in 11th house(house of success) . Mars is aspecting Rahu. Mars is planet for courage. Mars is in 5th house(house of relationship/love affairs).

Sun is in 5th and nakshatra lord of 4th house(negation to the 5th house) and 8th (house of sex/obstacles/hurdles).

Venus is in 6th and lord of 5th and 12th. Venus has become nakshatralord of 7th and sublord of 2nd.

So Rahu the prime planet of relationship/love in this horary chart, indicates the person in question is of either intercaste/inter religion. There is love relationship happening between you too, involvement of physical bodies are too seen. Venus which is the sublord of rahu is in 6th house. You need to cautious and be careful with this relationship. Venus is connected with 7th cusp as it the sublord of it and there are no planets in the nakshatra of Bharani, Purvaphalguni, and Poorvashada… so this relationship has the potential of getting converted to life long relationship(marriage).

7th House… prime house of marriage. It is Sublord is Mars. Mars is Libra(semi fruitful sign) in swati nakshatra and sub division of saturn.

Mars is 5th(house of love) and lord of 11th(house of success) and lord of 6th(negation to 7th)
Mar’s sublord Saturn is in 8th(hurdles/supportive house for marriage)) and nakshatra lord of 2nd and 6th.

So the house of marriage, is indicating love marriage, however there will challenges involved in this.

11th house sublord is also Rahu… I think this relationship is serious one and both the parties are committed it… if both decide then it will lead to marriage event.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Murleshwarmurli

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:48 am Horary Number 53
Date 7th, November, 2021

Let’s see the horary moon as it represent the current state of mind of the querist.

Moon is in 6th house and lord of 2nd. Ketu is in 5th and in sign of scorpio. Mars is in 5th and lord of 11th.

So your mind is clearly reflecting the query as it is connected to the 5th house(house of relationship) and 11th(house of success).

Now I’ll be analyzing 5th house(house of relationship), 7th house(house of marriage) and 11th house(house of success)..

5th House . It falls in the sign of libra(semi fruitful sign) in swati nakshatra and sub division of rahu.

Rahu the planet for intercaste/inter religion matters. This Rahu is in taurus(semi fruitful sign) and in kritika nakshatra ruled by sun and sub division of venus.

Rahu is in 11th house(house of success) . Mars is aspecting Rahu. Mars is planet for courage. Mars is in 5th house(house of relationship/love affairs).

Sun is in 5th and nakshatra lord of 4th house(negation to the 5th house) and 8th (house of sex/obstacles/hurdles).

Venus is in 6th and lord of 5th and 12th. Venus has become nakshatralord of 7th and sublord of 2nd.

So Rahu the prime planet of relationship/love in this horary chart, indicates the person in question is of either intercaste/inter religion. There is love relationship happening between you too, involvement of physical bodies are too seen. Venus which is the sublord of rahu is in 6th house. You need to cautious and be careful with this relationship. Venus is connected with 7th cusp as it the sublord of it and there are no planets in the nakshatra of Bharani, Purvaphalguni, and Poorvashada… so this relationship has the potential of getting converted to life long relationship(marriage).

7th House… prime house of marriage. It is Sublord is Mars. Mars is Libra(semi fruitful sign) in swati nakshatra and sub division of saturn.

Mars is 5th(house of love) and lord of 11th(house of success) and lord of 6th(negation to 7th)
Mar’s sublord Saturn is in 8th(hurdles/supportive house for marriage)) and nakshatra lord of 2nd and 6th.

So the house of marriage, is indicating love marriage, however there will challenges involved in this.

11th house sublord is also Rahu… I think this relationship is serious one and both the parties are committed it… if both decide then it will lead to marriage event.

Thank you Kiran for your time and reply. I do have some questions on many points u stated.
Hope I'm allowed to question. This is not my disrespect towards astrology.. just curiosity to understand how this may fit to my situation.

From my knowledge the guy is a hindu and so am I.. in terms of caste also.. 90 percent sure we belong to the same. Might be wrong though.

With regards to involvement of bodies... Do u mean that will happen in the future? Cuz right now theres nothing like that. We barely talk that much. Have just had one date together.

And u mentioned that both parties are committed. As i told we r just friends right now. So does this imply we will be committed in the near future???

The reason im asking all of this is because i feel like u r picking up on another guy in my life. I wouldnt call it a relationship. It was a toxic situation for me. Im still not completely out of it. But this new guy has really caught my eye and he treats me with respect and kindness..atleast as of now ... But i dont know hos true feelings for me hence i asked my question

My concern is that the situationship guy i have mentioned to you...is still kind of there in my life. And he is inter caste and there was involvement of bodies. So are u picking up on that?
Or wht u have stated is in reference to what is going to happen in the coming time between me and this new guy

Please do let me know
Kiran Mahyavanshi

The horary question was for the specific guy(new guy), hence all the prediction are for the new guy in question.. Good luck and keep us posted on the developments...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Murleshwarmurli

Hi kiran
Thanks for ur reply again
I will krep u updated
I asked similar question in tarot section and she told me my feelings r one sided and his wont develop into anything. It will emd up leaving me feel used and annoyed.
So i am very confused and sad right now
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Murleshwarmurli wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:40 am Hi kiran
Thanks for ur reply again
I will krep u updated
I asked similar question in tarot section and she told me my feelings r one sided and his wont develop into anything. It will emd up leaving me feel used and annoyed.
So i am very confused and sad right now
Hello Kiran and Murleshwarmurli, I just decided to pop in here after receiving the response in my tarot thread. I didn't realize Murleshwarmurli had posted the same question to you so let's see if we can clear up the confusion.

Kiran, the question was asked at this time and place, correct?

Horary Number 53
Date 7th, November, 2021

Wasn't the moon void of course during this time period? It's my understanding that an horary question asked during a Void of Course Moon means that nothing will come of it - it's an automatic no. Is this correct and did you check to see if the moon was void of course after creating the chart?
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Moon VOC is concept used in Western Astrology and Moon VOC is negative result but that's as per western astrology....

I have done the analysis as per KP Astrology and there is no concept of Moon been VOC in KP... the time and place of analysis is of the astrologer and the ascendant calculated is based on the horary number..

Hope this helps you !!!
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Thank you Kiran. It's interesting to know that KP Astrology doesn't consider the VOC moon. The querent is just going to have to see how this plays out.