A flirty gemini has caught my eye and seems like I've caught his too

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Murleshwarmurli

A flirty gemini has caught my eye and seems like I've caught his too

Post by Murleshwarmurli »

Hi
Read and agreed to the forum rules. TIA
Req a reading on a gemini guy in my life. We really enjoy each other's company. Well atleast I do.. I feel he does too. But I cant be sure because hes too flirty and social while Im pretty much his opposite. It could be that he enjoys everybody's company equally good and I'm building false hopes but I can't help but develop a hopelessly romantic crush on him. As embarassed as I am to admit this, I cannot stop fantasizing marrying him one day.
-.-
Which leads me to the query regarding if this connection of him and me will lead to some serious commitment. And a timeline for the same (as you can see im turning very impatient even though my gut is telling me if something like this shall ever happen...it will take quite some time for things to progress because of how cautious he is and how flirty he is). I sometimes get very disheartened and feel like going back in my shell because he seems like the prince I cant ever have. All the girls are around him always. What a recipe for disaster. Why i must suffer like this always.

Xx
Mithappali Murli
1nluv

Re: A flirty gemini has caught my eye and seems like I've caught his too

Post by 1nluv »

Hello- Please give a few days for the reading. Thanks.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Hi there. Here is your reading regarding how your relationship with Gemini guy will develop:

murleshwarmurli_reading1.jpg
murleshwarmurli_reading1.jpg (165.82 KiB) Viewed 1257 times

10 of Wands
5 of Swords
The Hermit

Your relationship won’t develop in the way that you want because this is all one-sided. Sorry to say he doesn’t see you the same way. You’re carrying the full load of these possibilities as seen in the 10 of Wands, but it won’t get you very far, which will just leave you feeling annoyed and used. The Hermit shows you need to learn to feel comfortable being alone. The advice would be to put the energy you’re using towards him on caring for yourself instead.
Murleshwarmurli

Oh this js very opposite from what i was expecting as answer
I put up question in kp astrology readings and there the astrologer said i might marry him
Here the response is totally different
I am sad
But thanks for ur honesty and reading.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

I've just checked the other thread and have posted a reply there :)
Murleshwarmurli

Hi 1nluv

Hope u saw kirans reply on astrology thread. My intention here is not to demean or question any of the divine branches of fortune telling be it astrology or tarot.
I am just confused regarding this now
I request you to reframe and maybe recheck for this?
Maybe we can get a better picture.

Thanks
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

I understand you're confused now, but that's the risk you take when you ask two people the same question. The Moon was Void of Course during the time your horary question was asked. Despite the fact that a Void Moon isn't taken into consideration by KP Astrology, I'm of a western bent, so I do take it into consideration, and it only makes me more sure that my interpretation is the right one. I won't be reframing your question, to prevent any more confusion, and I don't ask the same question twice anyway. You can get yet a third opinion from someone totally different and see which answer theirs aligns with or you can just let it play out and see what happens. Good luck, and please keep us updated if you'd like.