Need u r kind attentionI

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Leela_1957

Need u r kind attentionI

Post by Leela_1957 »

Dear Sir,

Date:- 11-9-64
Time of birth:- 6:32pm
Place of birth:- mumbai
I was a working woman.I left the job due to salary problem.can I get other job.by when can I get another opportunity.

Request your kind reading.

Regards
Latha Kurup
Pem

Re: Need u r kind attentionI

Post by Pem »

Please state if you were born on :
November 9, 1964 or,
11 September 1964.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Latha,

I analyze Horoscope with Krishnamurti Paddhati Method(kp astrology).In India most of them follow dd/mm/yy format... hence I'm considering your date of birth as 11th Sept, 1964... I hope I'm right..

For getting a new job we'll see 2nd house(house of savings/bank balance), 6th house(house of job/service), 10th house(house of career), 11th house(house of regular income/fulfilment of desires).

All the planet placement are from bhava chalit chart(placidius house division).

2nd House --- It falls in pisces sign and in revati nakshatra and sub divison of saturn. Jupiter is the lord of the 2nd house. There are no planets in 2nd house. Moon is in Vishaka nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter. So Moon, Jupiter, Saturn and Mercury are the significators of 2nd house

6th House --- It falls in sign of cancer and in Aslesha nakshatra and sub division of ketu. Mercury is in the 6th house. There are no planets in this horoscope falling in the nakshatra of Ashlesha,Jyestha and Revati, so Mercury is strong significator of 6th house. Moon is the house lord. Ketu is the sublord of 6th and mercury is the nakshatra lord of 6th.... So Mercury, Moon,Ketu are the significator of 6th house

10th House - It falls in sign of Scorpio and in Jyestha nakshatra and sub division of Jupiter. Ketu is in 10th house. Mercury is in magha nakshatra and ketu is in moola nakshatra.Mars is the ruler of Scorpio. Rahu is in mrigasira nakshatra. Jupiter is the sublord of 10th and Mercury is the nakshatra lord of 10th. So Mercury, Ketu, Rahu, Mars, Jup are the signicators of 10th house

11th House --- It falls in the sign of Sagittarius and in purvaashadha nakshatra and sub division of jupiter. There are no planets in 11th house. Jupiter is the house lord and Moon is in Vishaka nakshatra. Jupiter is the sublord of 11th house and venus is the nakshatra lord.

So Moon, Jupiter, Mercury,Ketu, Rahu,Mars, Saturn and Venus are the potential planets to provide you new job....

Saturn is the sublord of 2nd house.Mars and Venus are in pushya nakshatra..
Ketu is the sublord of 6th house. Mercuryin Magha and Ketu is in Moola.
Jupiter is the sublord of 10th and 11th house. Moon is in Vishkha.

Moon is the sublord of Moon and Ketu. Rahu is in mrigasira and sub divison of venus...

Ruling planets at my location were Rising Ascendant was Aquarius and in Satabhisha nakshatra. Moon was transiting in Scorpio and in Visakha nakshatra and day is friday.... Ketu is in scorpio, rahu is in taurus. Jupiter is aspecting Rahu...

Your Current Mahadasa is of Venus. Venus is connected with Ruling planet and also significator of 11th cusp.

Current Bhukti period of Rahu till 3rd Feb, 2022. Rahu is significator of 10th and connected with ruling planet.

So in Venus Mahadasa/Rahu Bhukti/ you are in Moon Anatardasha. Though Moon is the significator of job providing houses, it is not connected with ruling planets. Next Anatardasha is of Mars from Dec 2021 to Feb 2022. Mars is significator of 10th... In Mars Anatardasha we'll select Jupiter as Sookshma Dasha as Jupiter is the sublord of 10th and 11th. In ruling planet moon is in vishaka nakshatra so ideally you should get a new job between Dec 2021 to Feb 2022, most likely 2nd week of dec 2021..

Good luck and keep us posted.....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

Leela_1957 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:04 pm Dear Sir,

I was a working woman.I left the job due to salary problem.can I get other job.by when can I get another opportunity.

Regards
Latha Kurup
2022 is a good year to find your next job.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Leela_1957 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:04 pm Dear Sir,

Regards
Latha Kurup
Latha,
When did you quit the job.
What is your line of profession, education.
-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit