Nakshatra in houses without planets

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Raj_321

Nakshatra in houses without planets

Post by Raj_321 »

Hello Astrologers,

can someone please explain me how does Nakshatra placement without planet work in a chart?

For ex - lets suppose someone is Scorpio Ascendant with Ascendant rising as 6 deg, does that mean that their 6th house (house cusp at 6 deg) will have Ashwini Nakshatra and even though no planet is placed in it, the house will show the effect of Ashwini Nakshatra?

Thank you,
Raj
Kiran_1995

Re: Nakshatra in houses without planets

Post by Kiran_1995 »

No no, I think you got it incorrect. Nakshatras are predefined in a sign, thus no matter what, the nakshatra would be present in a sign and the relevant house.
For ex - For Sagittarius ascendants, Aries sign comes in 5th house and has Ashwini, Bharani and Kritika Nakshatra. The ascendant native on a blank chart has a tendency of getting a marriage/love interest in sudden manner due to Aries sign. Please note that this is just blank chart prediction, a planet placement would alter it a bit.

But if there is a planet in certain nakshatra in that house that effect would also has to be conisdered.
Shivshankar

Re: Nakshatra in houses without planets

Post by Shivshankar »

Raj_321 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:07 pm Hello Astrologers,

can someone please explain me how does Nakshatra placement without planet work in a chart?

For ex - lets suppose someone is Scorpio Ascendant with Ascendant rising as 6 deg, does that mean that their 6th house (house cusp at 6 deg) will have Ashwini Nakshatra and even though no planet is placed in it, the house will show the effect of Ashwini Nakshatra?

Thank you,
Raj
Take the beginning of the house degree and nakshtra ruling it.