7th house Ketu and partner's ascendant Nakshatra

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Kiran_1995

7th house Ketu and partner's ascendant Nakshatra

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Namaste astrologers,

Recently I saw 3 charts where a native had 7th house Ketu, and the nakshatra in which Ketu was sitting, it coincidently was the ascendant rising Nakshatra of their partner. The married life was good with all of the 3 pairs.
The nakshatra of Ketu in 7th house were follows,
1) Ketu in Bharani Nakshatra (Female native) - Male ascendant in Bharani Nakshatra
2) Ketu in Ardra Nakshatra (Male Native) - Female ascendant in Ardra Nakshatra
3) Ketu in Purva Anuradha Nakshatra (Female Native) - Male ascendant in Anuradha

Now, usually 7th house Ketu is not welcomed for Marriage purposes, but this finding seems interesting.

Does anyone of other astrologer has came across such charts or have their experience to share?

Thanks and regards
Hamid

Re: 7th house Ketu and partner's ascendant Nakshatra

Post by Hamid »

Please look for other positive factors in the chart for harmony in marriage.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Hamid wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:55 am Please look for other positive factors in the chart for harmony in marriage.
Sure, but this one was with 3 cases, hence I wanted to share (as Ketu in 7th house) and also ask if other has oberved such coincidence.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

As far as I know Ketu in the 7th gives a native tendency for pre mature ejaculation. This leads to disharmony between the couple.
There are many riders to this which minimize this defect.

EXAMPLE:
Sun Venus distance less than 3 degree makes the native disinterested in sex... suppose it is in wife chart then such a woman would love to have a husband who has Ketu in 7th house.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Hamid wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:33 am As far as I know Ketu in the 7th gives a native tendency for pre mature ejaculation. This leads to disharmony between the couple.
There are many riders to this which minimize this defect.

EXAMPLE:
Sun Venus distance less than 3 degree makes the native disinterested in sex... suppose it is in wife chart then such a woman would love to have a husband who has Ketu in 7th house.
Thank you Hamid ji!