why is my relationship with my mom so bad?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
saysaymama

why is my relationship with my mom so bad?

Post by saysaymama »

it's gotten worse last couple of months and is at a all time low these few weeks, i just want to get away from her. she's an anxious wreck who think she should make all the decisions for me. ties my self worth to being subservient to her decisions. constantly compares me with other guys(am a guy) and tells me how they are all doing bad because they were just like me.
chart: https://imgur.com/a/TdiFjQw
Attachments
c.png
c.png (84.1 KiB) Viewed 750 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: why is my relationship with my mom so bad?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Say, I'm sorry but is this your chart? Can you pls PM me your birth details so I can draw it up myself?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi saysay, I've now got your chart and it tells us quite a lot about you and your relationships with your mother and father.

I now need to know if you have a father and if he is a strong influence on your life. In other words, who is the dominant parent - mother or father? This will help me determine the ruling planet for your mother, thanks.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

saysaymama wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:31 pm it's gotten worse last couple of months and is at a all time low these few weeks, i just want to get away from her. she's an anxious wreck who think she should make all the decisions for me. ties my self worth to being subservient to her decisions. constantly compares me with other guys(am a guy) and tells me how they are all doing bad because they were just like me.
Hi saysaymama,

but acc. to your chart -you are only around 17 years old and probably don't earn money yet - to move home and to be able to get away from your mother.

Your mother, mother experience in childhood, one is shaped from and relationship with your mother - in a chart for me is shown with 4th house, sign and ruler of sign. And in your chart is in cancer - ruled by moon.

And right - moon ruling 4th house in aquarius in 10th house shows a mother having high standards of perfection on you - but in truth wanting the best for you to bring you on your way and to find a well reputated place in society - moon in aquarius in 10th house and to have work - saving your own existence and to earn money - moon sextiling your mercury as ruler of 2nd house - your physical existence and financial income and as ruler of your 6th house - work/job and health.

And a mother with moon semisquaring pluto can be very anxious but also very persisting and not easy giving up - if she feels enrightend to do something and to look after you as good as she can and to give her best - as she has learned it herself.

But moon in 4th house also shows your own emotions - and cancer is very emotional and sensitive and very much depending on own mother -as your nick name already tells.

Since 03/08/2021 you have transit saturn - ruling your 9th house - education and house of teachers - is still conjuncting your natal moon for a considerable change in your life. Saturn as "the Lord of (right transit)time for a change and as the "big teacher" in it's transits and in every chart - if he comes across activating natal planets to get you more self-independant on your own and stronger.

This is like a cutting child's cord process - you yourself are in now - ending on 12/04/2021. A new start in your life with venus ruling your ASC same time conj. by transit uranus - the self-liberation energ and squared by transit saturn as your personal teaching and education energy - as ruler of your 9th house. And experiencing your mother relationship as difficult now - is an important part of it - but what you notice is mainly more about you and your inner process. Changing your energy - your mother reacts on.

As same time your mercury is sextile supported by transit-saturn as well- demanding you to take more responsibility on your own and for your own -instead of only feeling yourself as criticised.

This is in fact an activated part in yourself now - to work on (mercury ruling 6th) your evolving yourself more and to work on your own self-esteem - mercury ruling 2nd - own values and self-esteem - your mother is no longer responsible for - and to grow and to get up on your own feet. As you aren't a child anymore and are able to also take some responsibility to assist your mother.

Otherwise your mother relationship won't get better. You will not be able to change your mother- but you can change yourself.
saysaymama

Post by saysaymama »

i will try my best, usually i dont take responsibility as in i just go with the flow without firmly making up my mind in what to do which leads to conflicts with other people such as my mom who makes the decision for me. i can't fool around anymore can i, thank you.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

ssm, in looking at your chart I can see that your Moon, representing your mother, has strong aspects that negatively impact your relationship. Your Moon is conjunct Neptune which suggests that you feel abandoned and betrayed by your mother. Moon is also squared by Venus and North Node which suggests that your relationship and social self is also impacted negatively by her. Then there is a Yod from Saturn and Jupiter which can manifest as frustration. This can leave you feeling frozen on the spot when you wish to run and have fun.

So yes, you have a difficult mother to live with. On the positive side your chart shows that you are tolerant to a fault, intelligent and caring. You need to get away from under your mother's wings which will allow you to fly with your own wings. You have good qualities that are hidden at the moment but when you come out of her shadow you will be able to forge your own path.

Your transiting chart shows that things are quite unpleasant right now but they quickly improve after Christmas. Opportunities are around with Uranus in your 1st house. I don't know how this will manifest but think it friendships or organisations may have something to do with it.

Pluto also plays a big role in your coming changes and this is happening right through next year. So it is nice to have something positive to show you. It will still be tough for a while but things are improving with opportunities popping up throughout this coming 12 months. So hang in there, your awakening is coming sooner than you think.
saysaymama

Post by saysaymama »

thanks a lot:)