Will i finish my degrees and studies with success till the end of 2022?

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Sijju

Will i finish my degrees and studies with success till the end of 2022?

Post by Sijju »

Hello,im trying to organize and improve my cv for better job opportunities,i have to study hard for the pc technician degree and english language Toeic degree,are the prospects for success with me?? Thanx in advanced.

Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Will i finish my degrees and studies with success till the end of 2022?

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Time Chart needs to be studied at that very moment.... I would request you to consider a number between 1-249 keeping the burning query/question in your mind... offer your prayers to the almighty and then close your eyes and concentrate on the question... the question should be crisp and clear... when you are concentrating on your question, a number will flash in your mind... I need that number to decode the chart....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:56 am Time Chart needs to be studied at that very moment.... I would request you to consider a number between 1-249 keeping the burning query/question in your mind... offer your prayers to the almighty and then close your eyes and concentrate on the question... the question should be crisp and clear... when you are concentrating on your question, a number will flash in your mind... I need that number to decode the chart....
Hi,number flashed in my mind was 19.Did you saved the chart,cause i see the image says expired or something like this.Tell me to repost the chart again if so.
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Sijju,

For education we'll analyze the following houses

4th --- prime house of education
9th--- higher/professional education
11th--- success of all kinds

With Horary number 19, today that is 3rd Nov, 2021 at my location birmingham, alabama at 19.09 hrs I see Moon in libra Chitra nakshatra ruled by mars and sub division of Sun.

Moon represents our mind.... This moon is in conjunction with Mars and Mercury. Mercury is prime and natural significator of education.

Moon is in 6th house(prime house of job)and lord of 4th(prime house of education).

Mars is lord of 8th(fear/anxiety) and lord of 1st(oneself) and mars in 6th(prime house of job).

Sun which is the sublord of Moon is also in 6th... So your query is very much connected to your thinking and you are currently feeling nervous and have some anxiety with regards to this course that you are doing as this will have impact on your livelihood moving ahead.

Now let's analyze the 4th house(prime house of education).
4th house falls in cancer sign and in pushya nakshatra ruled by saturn and in sub division of venus. So Venus is the prime planet in this horoscope with regards to the concern matter.

Venus is in sagittarius and in moola nakshatra ruled by ketu and sub division of moon.

In this horary chart there are no planets in nakshatra of Bharani, Purvaphalguni, and Poorvashada. Hence venus which is sagittarius(friendly sign) is strong significator of 4th house as well as 3rd house(sublord of 3rd)....

3rd house is negation to the 4th(12th from 4th).

Venus is in 8th(obstacles/hurdles/challenges). It is also 12th from 9th(professional/higher education). 9th house falls in sagittarius and in Poorvashada nakshatra. Hence Venus is significator of 9th house too...

So the source planet venus is indicating that there will be obstacles/challenges in completing this professional education.

Let see moola nakshatra lord ketu. Ketu is in anuradha nakshatra ruled by Saturn. Saturn is the lord of 11th(there are no planets in 11th house). So Saturn is strong significator of 11th house(prime house of gains/desires). Ketu is in sign of scorpio ruled by mars. Mars is in 6th and lord of 8th.

So ketu is significator 11th as well as 8th... both positive as well as negative.

Venus sublord Moon is in 6th and lord of 4th. There are no planets in 4th house, hence moon is strong signifcator of 4th house.

So your 4th house(prime house of education) is indicating that there will be struggle in completing the professional course and you might not expect excellent or good grade, however you will sail through...

Let see 9th house(house of higher education/professional education). It's sublord is Moon. (Already discussed above).

11th house(house of gains). It's sublord is Rahu. Rahu is prime significator of softwares/computers. Rahu is in 1st(oneself). Mars is aspecting Rahu. Rahu is in kritika nakshatra ruled by Sun. Sun is debiliated in libra and in swati nakshatra.

So Planet Sun and Rahu have exchange nakshatra. So here Sun become strong significator of 11th as Rahu is the sublord of 11th.

Rahu's sublord is venus and venus is the sublord of 4th and nakshatralord of 9th and there are no planets in venus nakshatra... so venus will strongly give results of 4th and 9th...

So the house of gains that is 11th house is indicating that success will come but with struggles and lots of efforts needs to put it by yourself... reason been mars in 8th(struggle) and rahu in 1st(oneself).... venus(4th) prime house of education), 9th(professional education) and sun(11th) ( house of gains)...

Will this happen in 2022???? Mahadasa lord Mars(ending in June 2022)

Mars in nakshatra of Rahu.... 11th house falls in satabhisha nakshatra ruled by rahu... Mars sublord Jupiter is lord of 9th... So Mars mahadasa is good to complete the professional education... In Mars Mahadasa remaining bhukti period are of sun and moon and during the time of my analysis sun and moon were not connected with ruling planets... hence mars mahadasa will not give the results....

Next mahadasa is of Rahu. Moon's nakshatra lord mars is aspecting rahu so rahu is connected with ruling planets...

To conclude based on the ruling planets... all I can say is that you will not complete both the higher educations(pc technical and language course) in 2022... Either one of these will be remaining ... Better prospects of completion as per the horary is seen in 1st quarter of 2024...

Good Luck and keep us posted...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Thanks,so you say,more prospects to finish every degree separate and not to push my self to the limits.Needs lot of efforts i know,but i dont have another choice to get out of this problematic job i am now.I need to succeed next two years.

My mental health is to its limits,must find courage and strength for studies. :? 2024 is too long time lost. :|
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I will focus first to the less difficult,the language degree and after finish it,i will catch up with the pc technicial degree.Actually,i have an old degree too called medical informatics technology but it's not priority now.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:13 pm
Sun which is the sublord of Moon is also in 6th... So your query is very much connected to your thinking and you are currently feeling nervous and have some anxiety with regards to this course that you are doing as this will have impact on your livelihood moving ahead.

Now let's analyze the 4th house(prime house of education).
4th house falls in cancer sign and in pushya nakshatra ruled by saturn and in sub division of venus. So Venus is the prime planet in this horoscope with regards to the concern matter.
It is that way,i'm fighting with time,not to lose time for studies anymore and for mental health if course.
So the source planet venus is indicating that there will be obstacles/challenges in completing this professional education.

So ketu is significator 11th as well as 8th... both positive as well as negative.
I didn't expected to be easy,i know the challenging and the the efforts to put on.

Will this happen in 2022???? Mahadasa lord Mars(ending in June 2022)

Mars in nakshatra of Rahu.... 11th house falls in satabhisha nakshatra ruled by rahu... Mars sublord Jupiter is lord of 9th... So Mars mahadasa is good to complete the professional education... In Mars Mahadasa remaining bhukti period are of sun and moon and during the time of my analysis sun and moon were not connected with ruling planets... hence mars mahadasa will not give the results....

Next mahadasa is of Rahu. Moon's nakshatra lord mars is aspecting rahu so rahu is connected with ruling planets...

To conclude based on the ruling planets... all I can say is that you will not complete both the higher educations(pc technical and language course) in 2022... Either one of these will be remaining ... Better prospects of completion as per the horary is seen in 1st quarter of 2024...

Good Luck and keep us posted...
Struggles,challenges,delays? What you suggest finally to follow?
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Favorable for language degree is during june-july months to give exams,the other degree will go for the second half of 2022 till first half of 2023,so i think there is time for preparation. :!: