my love life in 2022

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
raneyalp

my love life in 2022

Post by raneyalp »

it doesn't look good but i hope i understand it wrong
info:
i have a boyfriend

1994-3-22
riyadh, saudi arabia
5:30 am
admin
Site Admin

Re: my love life in 2022

Post by admin »

Hi raneyalp,

With Neptune sitting in conjunction with your Asc. currently (where it's been for some time now), naturally you can be prone to being over-sensitive to the 'harsh reality' of 'LIfe', and taking things too much too heart.  This can also send your imagination through the roof, either positively or negatively.  In other words, things are rarely what they seem - neither as 'bad' nor as 'good'.

In your Solar Return for 2022, Jupiter (expansion, optimism - ruling the SR Ascendant) is conjunct Mercury (thoughts and communications) and also...Neptune.
So you will need to be very aware that your mind can take many "flights of fancy" and ...fantasy can rule, so try not to over-imagine or exaggerate your thoughts.  Actually, this suggests that it would be a very good idea to keep a journal, or at least write your thoughts down as they come.  This will help you to "objectify" them and get them outside of your head.  In fact, you can let your imagination fly free and you may find that when you re-read these writings, that they're very creative and give you a lot of insight into yourself.

In both the Solar Return and your Natal chart, Mercury rules the area of relationships.  In the SR chart, Gemini is on the cusp (relevant to the SR 3rd House I've just spoken about).  So, naturally relationships will be in your thoughts and communications more and more during that period.  (Who Knows ?  Maybe even a 'romance novel' is in the making there, especially with Jupiter/Mercury in the SR 3rd House trine the SR Moon in 'deep-thinking and delving' Scorpio).   

One other comment about 'love-relationships' in the SR chart, with Uranus (exciting, fast-changing and unusual love-affairs) in that area, and the North Node in there too, this suggests that such matters will be an important part of your life Path and growth, especially as the SR North Node is in Taurus, ruled by Venus, which is conjunct Mars in the 2nd House of 'values' and 'self-value'.
Also, Venus rules the Midheaven of the SR chart, which adds emphasis to romance and love matters.

And, given that Gemini is on the 7th/Relationships cusp, there's likely to be more than just "one" partner during that period, some of which may enter your life briefly and excitingly (as mentioned), whilst at least one other will be of great importance in some way.  

Just try not to over-imagine, over-think, or get too carried away by your very active mind (except when you write down your thoughts as suggested earlier.  There you can just fly anywhere you like).  

Best,
Admin. 
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
raneyalp

Re: my love life in 2022

Post by raneyalp »

I kept reading this many times, you have no idea how much i appreciate you for this.
my minds gets carried away a lot and like you said it makes me over sensitive and they only just "thoughts"
its been really hard for me even specially my relationship and i kept working if i will broke what we had because of such a mind.
i am very thankful for your reply.

admin wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:50 am Hi raneyalp,

With Neptune sitting in conjunction with your Asc. currently (where it's been for some time now), naturally you can be prone to being over-sensitive to the 'harsh reality' of 'LIfe', and taking things too much too heart.  This can also send your imagination through the roof, either positively or negatively.  In other words, things are rarely what they seem - neither as 'bad' nor as 'good'.

In your Solar Return for 2022, Jupiter (expansion, optimism - ruling the SR Ascendant) is conjunct Mercury (thoughts and communications) and also...Neptune.
So you will need to be very aware that your mind can take many "flights of fancy" and ...fantasy can rule, so try not to over-imagine or exaggerate your thoughts.  Actually, this suggests that it would be a very good idea to keep a journal, or at least write your thoughts down as they come.  This will help you to "objectify" them and get them outside of your head.  In fact, you can let your imagination fly free and you may find that when you re-read these writings, that they're very creative and give you a lot of insight into yourself.

In both the Solar Return and your Natal chart, Mercury rules the area of relationships.  In the SR chart, Gemini is on the cusp (relevant to the SR 3rd House I've just spoken about).  So, naturally relationships will be in your thoughts and communications more and more during that period.  (Who Knows ?  Maybe even a 'romance novel' is in the making there, especially with Jupiter/Mercury in the SR 3rd House trine the SR Moon in 'deep-thinking and delving' Scorpio).   

One other comment about 'love-relationships' in the SR chart, with Uranus (exciting, fast-changing and unusual love-affairs) in that area, and the North Node in there too, this suggests that such matters will be an important part of your life Path and growth, especially as the SR North Node is in Taurus, ruled by Venus, which is conjunct Mars in the 2nd House of 'values' and 'self-value'.
Also, Venus rules the Midheaven of the SR chart, which adds emphasis to romance and love matters.

And, given that Gemini is on the 7th/Relationships cusp, there's likely to be more than just "one" partner during that period, some of which may enter your life briefly and excitingly (as mentioned), whilst at least one other will be of great importance in some way.  

Just try not to over-imagine, over-think, or get too carried away by your very active mind (except when you write down your thoughts as suggested earlier.  There you can just fly anywhere you like).  

Best,
Admin.