solar return 2022

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
1Elena

solar return 2022

Post by 1Elena »

hello. Can someone read my 2022 solar return chart? I would like to know how my year will go, especially in sports. I'll write my birth data if this will do any help.
05.03.2003 18:50 Tbilisi, Georgia
Attachments
horoscope-synastry-chart19__solarni_5-3-2003_18-50_rok_2022.png
horoscope-synastry-chart19__solarni_5-3-2003_18-50_rok_2022.png (135.54 KiB) Viewed 727 times
horoscope-chart1-700__radix_5-3-2022_-.png
horoscope-chart1-700__radix_5-3-2022_-.png (132.93 KiB) Viewed 727 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: solar return 2022

Post by admin »

Hi 1Elena,

Thank you for posting those charts, and also for giving your birth data (so I was able to set up my own charts for your question).

Will respond tomorrow after I've looked more closely at these and at your transits too.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
1Elena

Post by 1Elena »

Thank you, looking forward to reading your reply.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi 1Elena,

So much is working for you with regard to...and in many ways.

In the Solar Return, Taurus Rises (endurance).   Venus rules the chart and is in Capricorn (steady work), in your SR 10th (goals) and is conjunct Mars (energy and competitiveness), and Pluto (determination - able to keep on going on and on, and powerful physical resources).

A few important things to take into consideration (which your Progressed Chart suggests too), one of which is the need to find a balance between trying too hard to do things to 'please others', or on the other hand, ignoring the needs or suggestions of others altogether (perhaps being too impatient to listen to the advice given by your coaches etc.).  

If the latter, you may find that you over-extend yourself physically and end up with injuries - which will then obviously hold you back.  Or, if you push too hard without considering others around you at all, you may find that you create a situation whereby others work against you 'behind the scenes'.

Uranus Rising in the SR suggests the possibility of finding different ways to approach your activities - perhaps some unique training system ?  However, if you do this, don't go overboard with it or insist on going this way without listening to your coaches.  In fact you may find some strong female mentor who may be able to guide you with some new and unique system of training.   

Just don't go overboard with anything you do or with your actions or reactions to whatever comes your way.  Ensure you have proper and regular 'breaks' to recoup your energies, as that way you'll be able to re-build your strength and replenish your physical resources - which is of course, obvious.

Really, it's looking very very good if you just remember to try to keep a balance in all you say, think and do.
Not much to ask ?   :lol:

Good Luck !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
1Elena

Post by 1Elena »

Thank you very much for taking time to work with my chart and thanks for advice, I find it really helpful. One thing I would like to know is that where does my people pleasing behavior or ignoring their advice show? Is it my progressed mercury conjunct sun in aries/7th house?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi 1Elena,

Apologies for delay.

The "people-pleasing" matter is relevant to your Prog. Asc. entering Venus-ruled Libra in 2022 (with Mars-ruled Aries on 7th), coupled with your 2022 Solar Return with Venus-ruled Taurus Asc. and Mars co-ruling 7th House Scorpio.  

The latter highlights this issue as in that SR, Venus and Mars are conjunct exactly, in the 30th Deg. of Capricorn, and in the 10th House.

In other words, what you may be learning in 2022, is when it's 'right' to fight and to challenge, and when it's better to listen and concede to advice from those you respect and who you know are more experienced.

Best,
Admin.