Solar return 2022

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
jesusastral

Re: Solar return 2022

Post by jesusastral »

admin wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:09 pm So this solar return says that I will have a loving partner this year? If so, tell me, 
"...and in the section that you say: SR the Sun governs the 11th House of SR and is in conjunction with the "natural" ruler of the 11th House - Uranus, who governs the 5th House of SR. This just suggests that somehow I may be able to find a way to unite your role in society / in your social 'group', with developing your own individuality, that means I will have a lot of friends this year. will I socialize more? "
It suggests that you may 'rebel' against any demands placed upon you by 'society', or by some friends who expect you to 'be the same as them', or that you be, act and feel the same as you've always been before this Solar Return 2022 period.   Also, this means that you may then find new 'groups' or friends who you feel are going in the same (new) direction that you're wanting to go.
"Or what do you mean And what do you mean in this section ?: This SR actually highlights your Progressed card in many ways, as you both have Libra Rising (ruled by your Natal Venus at 7th in Aries). And, in its Graphical Prog, Mars is exactly conj. Chiron in the 3rd House, activating your relationship is even more important and much more. In fact, it could be said that this SR has to do particularly with the classic "Balance" of Libra: between oneself and others; Between when to give in and when to stand firm, I don't understand, could you explain me in another way?"
This means that there are energies in your Solar Return Chart that correspond with parts of your Progressed Chart (which I've now attached).
I'm afraid much of what I had said has clearly not been translated in the way I meant.
In your Progressed Chart and in your Solar Return Chart, the Sign of Libra is Rising (which means that Aries is opposite and on the 7th House cusp, which is "Relationships").  

Venus rules Libra, and you have Venus in your Natal Chart in the 7th House and in the Sign of Aries. 
Mars rules Aries (and therefore rules your Solar Return and Progressed Chart 7th House/Relationships). 
Venus is 'female' (concerned with relationships), Mars is 'male' (concerned with 'self').  (That is a very simplistic way of defining these two polar opposite energies).
You have Venus in the Mars Sign of Aries, and in the Venus "House" of relationships, or of others you come into contact with.
So, you need to find a balance between how much you give yourself to others, and how much you demand from others.
"And in this section, what do you mean? What can be very exciting in what way? Are you referring to relationships or friendships or what do you mean?"
"Exciting" here means that you're probably going to have some relationships and friendships that change your view of your life and result in your making radical changes that will transform you and lead you into new and different paths.
"And in this section, what do you mean ?: Pluto in transit reaching the end of your 4th house, trine and sextile in your Asc./Desc.), And you won't understand exactly what this has meant to you until it is actually It happened, as it takes a while to really understand how much Pluto has changed you. In other words, how you drive and learn from this, and many other transits and progressions between now and your SR 2022, will determine how you experience that Return, I don't understand exactly, what kinds of changes can occur when this transit ends. ? thanks for your time :)
Clearly the interpretation went wrong here.  
Any Pluto  transformation we experience is a long process.  As it's such a deep transformation, we don't understand how much it has changed us until some time after that transit has ended.
Re "what kinds of changes can occur..."...this will depend on how you react to and use these changes; and I can't know how you will react, nor exactly what you will do with all of these energies in a "Solar Return", especially as you are just at the beginning of  your life journey.

I hope this makes it clearer for you. :roll:

Best,
Admin.
Ok now if I have understood it, hehe, thank goodness, and on the subject of love relationships, it says that many opportunities can appear, right? Thanks :D