Solar return 2022

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
jesusastral

Solar return 2022

Post by jesusastral »

Hello, can someone read my solar return for the year 2022? To tell me how it will go in general? In the following topics: how will I go in love? (Will I get a partner?), friends, social life, work, in everything? from what I see in this year I have the sun at house 8 so they indicate many changes, right? I hope someone tells me how I will go in this year 2022 in all the topics that I have said before, thank you very much :)
Attachments
astro_23at_jesus_202255.51255.228264.png
astro_23at_jesus_202255.51255.228264.png (102.02 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
astro_32at_jesus_202255.51285.114334.png
astro_32at_jesus_202255.51285.114334.png (87.69 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
jesusastral

Re: Solar return 2022

Post by jesusastral »

Hello can someone summarize my solar return? Thank you
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jesusastral,

So sorry for the long delay.

I'm looking at your chart(s) now and will post a reply during the next few days.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
jesusastral

Post by jesusastral »

ok, thank you very much admin :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jesusastral,

Yes, you're right, as in the SR the Sun rules the SR 11th House and is conjunct the 'natural' ruler of the 11th - Uranus which rules  the SR 5th House.   This alone suggests that in some way you may be able to find a way to unite your role in society/in your social 'group', with the development of your own individual-ness.  This may not be an easy process (especially with the 8th - transformation and regeneration - involved), but it may well lead you on a different course with regard to your vocation and goals.

Given that transiting *Neptune will be conjunct your Natal 7th (relationships) and square your Natal MC/IC*, you will naturally need to be careful with regard to over-idealisation of 'others' - whether they are 'partners' or those you become associated with in your work (SR Neptune in 6th, conjunct Jupiter).  And this particularly as SR Jupiter rules 3rd (communications/thinking processes), and is in the Natal 9th in...Gemini - natural 'Sign' of the 3rd and on your Natal MC).  This can also result in your giving 'too much' of yourself to another or others.  There's a fine line here as you may find that you need to create and define boundaries in order to sustain your own 'self', goals and path.  
(**If you haven't done so already, it's worth researching these transiting Neptune 7th/1st/10/4th aspects).
However, I do feel that the Sun/Uranus in the SR 8th - and of course your Natal Sun in the 8th - conjunct Juno !), will surely go a long way towards this 'boundary' matter).

With Chiron conjunct the SR 7th, issues about previous relationships may surface, and this suggests that you may project such issues onto relationships during that SR period.  If you do this, it may interfere with their progress and success. 
This is even more significant as in the SR, Pluto is in the 4th, which can drag up old hurts.  

However - and importantly - Chiron can bring a healing of such "old wounds" via relationships, and given that these wounds are relevant to SR Pluto in the 4th, and that Sun/Uranus and SR North Node (future path) are in Pluto's 'natural' 8th House of transformation...this really does suggest a dramatic breakthrough and breakaway from much that has held you back previously.  

Actually, this SR is in many ways highlighting your Progressed chart, as both have Libra Rising (ruled by your Natal Venus in 7th  in Aries).  AND, in your Prog. chart, Mars is exactly conj. Chiron in the 3rd House, activating your relationship matters even further, and strongly so.  In fact, it could be said that this SR is particularly all about the classical Libran "Balance" - between Self and Others; between when to give way, and when to stand one's ground.

But before you go flying off into this possible (and potentially very exciting) future, there are some powerful aspects going on for you right now (transiting Pluto coming to the end of your 4th House, trine and sextile your Asc./Desc.), and you won't fully comprehend exactly what this has meant for you until it's well and truly past as it takes a while to really understand how much Pluto has changed you.  In other words, the way in which you deal with and learn from this, and many other transits and progressions between now and your 2022 SR, will determine how you experience that Return.  

If you have any questions about this :lol:, I'll do my best to help.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
jesusastral

Post by jesusastral »

admin wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:41 am Hi jesusastral,

Yes, you're right, as in the SR the Sun rules the SR 11th House and is conjunct the 'natural' ruler of the 11th - Uranus which rules  the SR 5th House.   This alone suggests that in some way you may be able to find a way to unite your role in society/in your social 'group', with the development of your own individual-ness.  This may not be an easy process (especially with the 8th - transformation and regeneration - involved), but it may well lead you on a different course with regard to your vocation and goals.

Given that transiting *Neptune will be conjunct your Natal 7th (relationships) and square your Natal MC/IC*, you will naturally need to be careful with regard to over-idealisation of 'others' - whether they are 'partners' or those you become associated with in your work (SR Neptune in 6th, conjunct Jupiter).  And this particularly as SR Jupiter rules 3rd (communications/thinking processes), and is in the Natal 9th in...Gemini - natural 'Sign' of the 3rd and on your Natal MC).  This can also result in your giving 'too much' of yourself to another or others.  There's a fine line here as you may find that you need to create and define boundaries in order to sustain your own 'self', goals and path.  
(**If you haven't done so already, it's worth researching these transiting Neptune 7th/1st/10/4th aspects).
However, I do feel that the Sun/Uranus in the SR 8th - and of course your Natal Sun in the 8th - conjunct Juno !), will surely go a long way towards this 'boundary' matter).

With Chiron conjunct the SR 7th, issues about previous relationships may surface, and this suggests that you may project such issues onto relationships during that SR period.  If you do this, it may interfere with their progress and success. 
This is even more significant as in the SR, Pluto is in the 4th, which can drag up old hurts.  

However - and importantly - Chiron can bring a healing of such "old wounds" via relationships, and given that these wounds are relevant to SR Pluto in the 4th, and that Sun/Uranus and SR North Node (future path) are in Pluto's 'natural' 8th House of transformation...this really does suggest a dramatic breakthrough and breakaway from much that has held you back previously.  

Actually, this SR is in many ways highlighting your Progressed chart, as both have Libra Rising (ruled by your Natal Venus in 7th  in Aries).  AND, in your Prog. chart, Mars is exactly conj. Chiron in the 3rd House, activating your relationship matters even further, and strongly so.  In fact, it could be said that this SR is particularly all about the classical Libran "Balance" - between Self and Others; between when to give way, and when to stand one's ground.

But before you go flying off into this possible (and potentially very exciting) future, there are some powerful aspects going on for you right now (transiting Pluto coming to the end of your 4th House, trine and sextile your Asc./Desc.), and you won't fully comprehend exactly what this has meant for you until it's well and truly past as it takes a while to really understand how much Pluto has changed you.  In other words, the way in which you deal with and learn from this, and many other transits and progressions between now and your 2022 SR, will determine how you experience that Return.  

Best,
Admin.
So this solar return says that I will have a loving partner this year? If so, tell me, and in the section that you say: SR the Sun governs the 11th House of SR and is in conjunction with the "natural" ruler of the 11th House - Uranus, who governs the 5th House of SR. This just suggests that somehow I may be able to find a way to unite your role in society / in your social 'group', with developing your own individuality, that means I will have a lot of friends this year. will I socialize more? Or what do you mean And what do you mean in this section ?: This SR actually highlights your Progressed card in many ways, as you both have Libra Rising (ruled by your Natal Venus at 7th in Aries). And, in its Graphical Prog, Mars is exactly conj. Chiron in the 3rd House, activating your relationship is even more important and much more. In fact, it could be said that this SR has to do particularly with the classic "Balance" of Libra: between oneself and others; Between when to give in and when to stand firm, I don't understand, could you explain me in another way? And in this section, what do you mean? What can be very exciting in what way? Are you referring to relationships or friendships or what do you mean? And in this section, what do you mean ?: Pluto in transit reaching the end of your 4th house, trine and sextile in your Asc./Desc.), And you won't understand exactly what this has meant to you until it is actually It happened, as it takes a while to really understand how much Pluto has changed you. In other words, how you drive and learn from this, and many other transits and progressions between now and your SR 2022, will determine how you experience that Return, I don't understand exactly, what kinds of changes can occur when this transit ends. ? thanks for your time :)
jesusastral

Post by jesusastral »

admin wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:41 am Hi jesusastral,

Best,
Admin.
I'm sorry if there are things that I don't understand, it's that I don't know how to speak English, and I'm translating your text from English to Spanish, and some things that are translated don't make much sense, I don't understand them, thanks again :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jesusastral,

I do apologise !
It appeared to me from your words that you had a very good understanding of both English and astrology, which is why I wrote it all in such a 'technical' way. Very sorry.

I'll go through it again (tomorrow) and explain it more simply.

Best,
Admin.
jesusastral

Post by jesusastral »

admin wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:04 am Hi jesusastral,

I do apologise !
It appeared to me from your words that you had a very good understanding of both English and astrology, which is why I wrote it all in such a 'technical' way. Very sorry.

I'll go through it again (tomorrow) and explain it more simply.

Best,
Admin.
Ok, Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

So this solar return says that I will have a loving partner this year? If so, tell me, 
"...and in the section that you say: SR the Sun governs the 11th House of SR and is in conjunction with the "natural" ruler of the 11th House - Uranus, who governs the 5th House of SR. This just suggests that somehow I may be able to find a way to unite your role in society / in your social 'group', with developing your own individuality, that means I will have a lot of friends this year. will I socialize more? "
It suggests that you may 'rebel' against any demands placed upon you by 'society', or by some friends who expect you to 'be the same as them', or that you be, act and feel the same as you've always been before this Solar Return 2022 period.   Also, this means that you may then find new 'groups' or friends who you feel are going in the same (new) direction that you're wanting to go.
"Or what do you mean And what do you mean in this section ?: This SR actually highlights your Progressed card in many ways, as you both have Libra Rising (ruled by your Natal Venus at 7th in Aries). And, in its Graphical Prog, Mars is exactly conj. Chiron in the 3rd House, activating your relationship is even more important and much more. In fact, it could be said that this SR has to do particularly with the classic "Balance" of Libra: between oneself and others; Between when to give in and when to stand firm, I don't understand, could you explain me in another way?"
This means that there are energies in your Solar Return Chart that correspond with parts of your Progressed Chart (which I've now attached).
I'm afraid much of what I had said has clearly not been translated in the way I meant.
In your Progressed Chart and in your Solar Return Chart, the Sign of Libra is Rising (which means that Aries is opposite and on the 7th House cusp, which is "Relationships").  

Venus rules Libra, and you have Venus in your Natal Chart in the 7th House and in the Sign of Aries. 
Mars rules Aries (and therefore rules your Solar Return and Progressed Chart 7th House/Relationships). 
Venus is 'female' (concerned with relationships), Mars is 'male' (concerned with 'self').  (That is a very simplistic way of defining these two polar opposite energies).
You have Venus in the Mars Sign of Aries, and in the Venus "House" of relationships, or of others you come into contact with.
So, you need to find a balance between how much you give yourself to others, and how much you demand from others.
"And in this section, what do you mean? What can be very exciting in what way? Are you referring to relationships or friendships or what do you mean?"
"Exciting" here means that you're probably going to have some relationships and friendships that change your view of your life and result in your making radical changes that will transform you and lead you into new and different paths.
"And in this section, what do you mean ?: Pluto in transit reaching the end of your 4th house, trine and sextile in your Asc./Desc.), And you won't understand exactly what this has meant to you until it is actually It happened, as it takes a while to really understand how much Pluto has changed you. In other words, how you drive and learn from this, and many other transits and progressions between now and your SR 2022, will determine how you experience that Return, I don't understand exactly, what kinds of changes can occur when this transit ends. ? thanks for your time :)
Clearly the interpretation went wrong here.  
Any Pluto  transformation we experience is a long process.  As it's such a deep transformation, we don't understand how much it has changed us until some time after that transit has ended.
Re "what kinds of changes can occur..."...this will depend on how you react to and use these changes; and I can't know how you will react, nor exactly what you will do with all of these energies in a "Solar Return", especially as you are just at the beginning of  your life journey.

I hope this makes it clearer for you. :roll:

Best,
Admin.
Attachments
jesusastral progressed chart.png
jesusastral progressed chart.png (31.71 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
jesusastral progressed chart.png
jesusastral progressed chart.png (31.71 KiB) Viewed 1085 times