Pluto transiting natal Pluto/Jupiter midpoint

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Pluto transiting natal Pluto/Jupiter midpoint

Post by admin »

Hi PlutKrup,

I suspect that, other than working out these points for yourself, in order to find them you might need to purchase an astrology program that will do such for you.

Easy to search in Google for astro software, and some are free (though obviously may not give you what you're specifically looking for here).

Good Luck with your search.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
PlutKrup

Post by PlutKrup »

Dear Admin,

I have one question different from my previous thread.

At horoscopes.astro-seek.com I researched my transits and I have noted one exciting situation.

At the Natal Transits Search Engine (Solar Arc), it turns out to be that on the 26th of November 2030 the solar arc Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Node, Lilith conjunct my natal Part of Fortune. In the 8th house in Leo.

Is this a mistake? Is this possible?

Thank you for your clarification!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi PlutKrup,

Sorry, but that's not a way of using Solar Arcs that I've heard before, so I can't help you there.

It sounds interesting, and if or when I have the time I'll investigate it, but that's not likely to be before you find the answer to this question yourself.

It might be worth your while asking this question on the astro.com forum, or perhaps someone else here will be able to help you with this.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
PlutKrup

Post by PlutKrup »

Hello!

I want to ask where I can find a calculator for the midpoints of natal and progressed planets and between progressed and progressed planets.
Often I read "when transit or progressed planet making a hard aspect to natal midpoint....."
I did find it for transiting planets, but I was not lucky to find such a midpoint calculator for the progressed planets.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

PlutKrup

Post by PlutKrup »

Hello,

thanks. Yes, I know that one.
It offers:
Midpoints activated by Birth planets
Midpoints activated by Transit planets
But, again, no Midpoints activated by Progressed planets
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi PlutKrup,

Why don't you simply use your Progressed Chart as a Natal Chart and then proceed as you would for the latter.

Admin.