Extremely worried my new fantastic job will end soon please can you read my chart.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Monsoon

Extremely worried my new fantastic job will end soon please can you read my chart.

Post by Monsoon »

Hello everyone
My d.o.b is 1st August 1965 time 03:55 AM( British Summer Time) place Leicester England UK.
I recently started my new fabulous job 5 weeks ago, supporting young children with Autism in a primary school. Unfortunately there is a lot of bitchiness and talking negatively about each other, one particular person is extremely negative about everyone. Today I pointed this out to my line manager, supposedly in confidence.
However, my line manager is friendly with this very negative person. I am now worried there is going to be backlash against me, hence making my life in the school uncomfortable , whereby I end up leaving.
Please please please can you read my chart, I have listed my birth details.
Thank you
Monsoon
admin
Site Admin

Re: Extremely worried my new fantastic job will end soon please can you read my chart.

Post by admin »

Dear Monsoon,

I'm very sorry to hear you have encountered this kind of behaviour, and just when you've found something you love doing.

I see that the planet Neptune (which rules your 10th House/vocation matters) is sitting exactly in conjunction with that 10th House cusp and with your Chiron.  Clearly you are in the right 'place' and career, and this situation is a part of your journey towards healing some deep wound you carry.  Certainly you are currently super-sensitive to this kind of unfair treatment, and naturally imagining the worst outcome.  With Pluto transiting your 7th House (one-to-one relationships), this is - in part - bringing this kind of 'behind-the-scenes' back-biting and gossip.

Somehow, this is related to being disappointed or let down - even betrayed - in your past by someone important in your life, and it might help if you can recognise this and realise that in fact, it isn't 'the same', but just a mere shadow or reflection of this earlier life experience. But, of course it is extremely uncomfortable for you, to say the least.

However, If this is the work you wish to do, then the best thing you can do is just focus on that, and just get on with it regardless of what's going on around - and behind - you.  Yes, easy words to say, but this is something that you are being challenged to face up to and about which you need to strive hard not to fear or over-imagine the possible outcome. 

If you can do this, you'll find that gradually as the next few months pass, this will change and you'll have resolved more than just this current situation, but also a long-time fear and anxiety of being misunderstood and maligned.

There is someone there who is 'on your side', even though it may not be obvious to you right now, and perhaps they're working behind-the-scenes in some way to support you.  Just hang in there, try to let this underhandedness roll off your back if you possibly can, and just concentrate on your work with those young children, who surely need you above all of this.  Doing this kind of work shows the kind of courage, strength and compassion that will carry you through any of the petty or nasty behaviour of others going on around you - including perhaps jealousy of your capacities.  Let them play their games.  You're above all of that.

Hope this helps in some way.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]