Ashlesha Nakshtra, intuition & Dreams

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Crookshankstar

Ashlesha Nakshtra, intuition & Dreams

Post by Crookshankstar »

Hello respected Astrologers.

Is there are relationships with Ashlesha Nakshtra & intuition?
I have Jupiter in ashelsha in 4th with Ketu. I have had strong real intuitions (sometimes flashes of future even when I’m not sleeping really ) and also dreams that have turned out to be true. My mother also has had dreams which were true (Jupiter 12th lord in ashlesha in 4th house of mother). I also become sensitive to people and auras at times, cannot tolerate them (sometimes I need people they carry heavy energies- affects me a lot!)

I have also met a few people who has ashelsha moon or a prominent ashlesha to have such intuitions. One has ashlesha moon in 12th with Rahu - had a dream that colleague’s father is very ill - he was right about it.

Another friend has a ashlesha moon which is strong as well.. same issue with auras, vibrations & intuition..

Is it to do with Ashlesha? I seldom manage to find much info on this nakshtra or don’t find it satisfactory.

I remember a video (it was by Pai team I think) - Serpents slither and are closer to earth and sense vibrations- hence the sensitivity? Or is it something else.

I find myself drawn to cancer moon/ rising people. Also love water.. have ended up staying near water sources not too far away (rivers. Sea etc). Like listening to rain sounds, sea storms etc.

Im an Aries ascendant.
Hamid

Re: Ashlesha Nakshtra, intuition & Dreams

Post by Hamid »

Rahu /Moon together is responsible.[irrespective of Alesha nakshatra]
However there can be many other which gives such power but to a lesser degree than what I mentioned.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

Hamid wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:22 am Rahu /Moon together is responsible.[irrespective of Alesha nakshatra]
However there can be many other which gives such power but to a lesser degree than what I mentioned.
Ok, thanks…

I have Rahu & Saturn in 10th house & moon in 9th.. as per chalit moon moves to 10th.. Rahu made me very spiritual but I feel like I don’t want to do anything much with people.. or most vibes bother me, too much for me. Though I’m a bit obsessive about justice..

The friend has moon Ketu (diff houses close degrees)
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Saturn and Rahu gives you Shrapit Dosh.....Such native tend to lead a clueless life.
If Saturn is strong it enhances secrective activities [may make a person good bussinessman] and if Rahu is strong then the natives have tendency to break the law.
Such people have tendency to achieve things illegally.
Hamid
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

Hamid wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:01 am Saturn and Rahu gives you Shrapit Dosh.....Such native tend to lead a clueless life.
If Saturn is strong it enhances secrective activities [may make a person good bussinessman] and if Rahu is strong then the natives have tendency to break the law.
Such people have tendency to achieve things illegally.

Saturn Rahu are very far away from each other degree wise. Saturn is 0 degrees but vargottam.

Neither of the things mentioned good true for me. I’m headstrong and know exactly what I want from life1. Law breaking infuriates me.

Just entered Rahu mercury, I have done a regular degree inn MBA and work, doing masters in literature cuz I always wanted to do it. Planning to study law because I need to learn it (unfortunately can’t practice as nae council wants regular degree) Trying to find out if I can get registered along with my job next year. Let’s see.

PS - I can write and sing well too, play musical instrument.. also learnt classical dance.
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

@Hamid Sir

I’m terrible at hiding things/ keeping secrets. Life is an open book for me. Introvert but super talkative, like going in depth of things I’m interested in.. (one if those people who end up writing essays for a 2 mark question 🙈 )

Also, Jupiter, mercury & Mars are al retro for me.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Crookshankstar wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:47 pm @Hamid Sir

I’m terrible at hiding things/ keeping secrets. Life is an open book for me. Introvert but super talkative, like going in depth of things I’m interested in.. (one if those people who end up writing essays for a 2 mark question 🙈 )

PLEASE STUDY SARPRIT YOGA
Hamid
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Crookshankstar wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:47 pm @Hamid Sir

When planets are retro they are near the earth and therefore have increased effect on the native.
This effect will be dependent on the natal chart it will intensify the effect good or bad as per the chart of a person.
Hamid
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Vedic Astrology is correct birth particulars dependent system.
When its laws do not match a native then time rectification is required.
Hamid
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

Hamid wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:19 am Vedic Astrology is correct birth particulars dependent system.
When its laws do not match a native then time rectification is required.

Thanks. But as per my parents birth details are accurate. I think in my chart all planets are affecting each other. I have 4 planets in 9th house.. lord of 9th in 4th is retrograde with Ketu.. and Lagna lord also sitting in 2nd which is retro.. so there’s a lot of war going on.

Also, many people born that year would have Rahu and Saturn.. will it hold similar effect for everyone ? I knew another girl, she was born a day apart same time.. and her moon moved to 10th ... but her personality & life are quite different from mine