Whats coming in the remaining months of 2021

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Berta200497

Re: Whats coming in the remaining months of 2021

Post by Berta200497 »

1nluv wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:47 am You're welcome. As I said though I don't think it's the same guy. I'd need to have a look at his chart. Do you have his time, date, and place of birth? If not maybe you can provide your details to the poster above who is kindly offering you a second opinion.
I wouldnt want to share my birth details or his on a public forum. Also his time of birth is not known. I opt for tarot reading to be safe.
1n luv. Fyi.. somebody entered my life. Hoe can i know if he is the aries u r talking of?
Can u assist me little in this? These readings r very surface level.. i know u say there is a limit .but sometime the person can get follow up question like i have
I request ur tarot help for follow up also.
How can i know the person is this aries or not?
My hwart says he is
But i dunnoe
1nluv

Re: Whats coming in the remaining months of 2021

Post by 1nluv »

If you need a more in-depth reading and more questions answered I certainly recommend you to find a professional tarot reader. I'm not a professional reader; I'm a volunteer here, doing this for free. As such, there is a limit placed on the number of readings given per person. I've already given you two readings, just like others who have respected that rule since I've implemented it. It would not be fair to them, or respectful of my free time and effort, to give you any more readings. There are many tarot readers who do this for a living and who are more adept at giving counsel in a situation such as yours. Let me know if you'd like me to recommend a few readers to you.