41 bindu in 3 rd house

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Mrfun

41 bindu in 3 rd house

Post by Mrfun »

3 house rules communication so if I have 41 bindu in 3 rd house what can I aspect what good and what bad results can I get

Actually I remain Isolated from everyone rarely meet anyone new so wanted to know I lack communication skill I want to develop it iwant to read books but I don't or can't concentrate on one thing for more than 5 minutes

Is it because my 3 rd lord delibilated so I can't have good communication skill also I don't have any younger siblings
Hamid

Re: 41 bindu in 3 rd house

Post by Hamid »

Means a DREAMER
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Mrfun

Post by Mrfun »

Sir you are right I am a DREAMER but only dream negative as it indicates bad thought

I wanted to ask you something like I should be bold and courages too but it's opposite I am not courageous instead I am very shy person when someone scold me or tells me anything I take it to heart and start thinking about it

Also I should have been street smart but instead I remain inside house my family members don't allow me to unknown places alone

Why does it happens or is my chart has delayed result for being bold and energetic?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Since you know your drawback try to improve.
Its difficult to continue and answer for a person who is a dreamer.
Post queries when who have some thing serious to ask.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

It would probably make sense for you to consider observing and analyzing the condition of Moon/Chandra - check if it is in Kemadruma Yoga. The said Yoga is an indication of the native being lonesome, with few friends and little or no social life.

Third house/lord signify Courage/initiatives. So, his condition would help understand the native's personality/inclination in this area.

Posting birth-details might help pin-point specific issues.

Take care...
Mrfun

Post by Mrfun »

Yeah I a m lonely with very few friends or you can say friends who are not in touch with me

3 rd lord sun is delibilated in 5 th house

31/ October 1993
22:58 pm (10:58 night)
Mapuca Goa India
15:35 N 73:48 E

Hamid sir told me that I have excellent photographic memory which is not true because I am always in my dream world dont even remember what I ate 5 min earlier only after trying to remember or sometimes don't even remember what I ate in morning may be because of 5 th lord delibilated in 4 th house and 4 th lord being retrograde

Also I have been told that I have to face problems till 2024 after that I can have good life

Also birth time is accurate and rectified also rectied my chart by seeing profession of relatives
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart (using the input/information you've shared) and observe planetary positions and their condition. As called out earlier, the following are obvious and stand out:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Mithuna Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Punarvasu Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru. Mandi and Gulika, the two low profile miscreants are lurking around.
2. Moon/Chandra is placed in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. He seems to be caught in the middle of nowhere, without much support on either side of the flanks, creating a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga and hence your personality... with limited friends and little social life.
3. Sun/Ravi, the 3rd lord of Courage/Initiatives is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.
4. Mars/Kuja is a hardcore malefic for the chart. He is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition in his Swasthana of Vrischika Rashi. Deva Senadipati is gearing up for a fiery war with Rahu. Incidentally, he is the 6th lord of Roga-Sthana and hosts, Jupiter/Guru, the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana, Naisargika Karaka or natural significator Venus/Shukra (who is also placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Kanya Rashi) and Saturn/Shani-dev... in Lunar Constellations ruled by him. There is Sukshama Parivarthana at Nakshatra level between Mars/Kuja and Jupiter/Guru (the other planet exercising significant influence).
5. Saturn/Shani-dev the 8th lord is strongly posited in his Swasthana in the 8th house or Randra-Sthana. Given the malefic presence in the 6th and 8th houses, on either side of Kalathra-Sthana or situation of Kalathra-Karakas, I'm inclined to think that you are still unmarried.
6. There is Rashi Parivarthana between 4th & 5th lords Mercury/Budha and Venus/Shukra
7. You are currently in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha and recently started Antara of Saturn/Shani-dev. Planetary transits have not really been beneficial.

In summary, I'd suggest you to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Take care...
Mrfun

Post by Mrfun »

Not only that my 10 th house and 2 nd house is also afflicted because of rahu Saturn aspects because of which I am still unemployed also don't have any savings either
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

The inherent weakness of Jupiter/Guru, the 10th lord is obvious - have called it out earlier. Thereafter, the aspect of Rahu and Saturn/Shani-dev in Rashi chart or D-1 and their situation in Dasamsa or D-10 further gives some insight into your career related area. 'Propitiating associated Grahas and/or related deities could prove helpful.

Take care...
Mrfun

Post by Mrfun »

Thank you very much for your kind reply I hope I get someone who can give good guidance in remedy