Is marriage/sexual life denied here?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Shivshankar

Re: Is marriage/sexual life denied here?

Post by Shivshankar »

aquarius.14 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:26 pm Is relationship possible for this chart? Thank you !

P.S. if it's possible...can somebody tell me a little bit about her...place of metting,physical aspect etc. Thank you very much !

6:15 AM
Bucharest,Ro
Male
Relationships seen during current period. Marriage delayed till 2031.
aquarius.14

Post by aquarius.14 »

Shivshankar wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:56 pm
aquarius.14 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:26 pm Is relationship possible for this chart? Thank you !

P.S. if it's possible...can somebody tell me a little bit about her...place of metting,physical aspect etc. Thank you very much !

6:15 AM
Bucharest,Ro
Male
Relationships seen during current period. Marriage delayed till 2031.
Hi ! Thank you very much for the insight.Can you predict how my girlfriend will be?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Another Astrologer in KAS thinks marriage at the age of around 40.
However I myself still hold my opinion.

GIRLFRIEND
you have Saturn in your 7 th house in navamsa chart this placement gives a person relationship ( at some stage of life)with a huge difference in age.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
aquarius.14

Post by aquarius.14 »

Hamid wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:39 pm Another Astrologer in KAS thinks marriage at the age of around 40.
However I myself still hold my opinion.

GIRLFRIEND
you have Saturn in your 7 th house in navamsa chart this placement gives a person relationship ( at some stage of life)with a huge difference in age.
Thanks you!
Can you make a matching with the dob i gave you ? Could she be the one? I'm much younger than her...
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

I do not do match making
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
aquarius.14

Post by aquarius.14 »

Someone..? Please...
aquarius.14

Post by aquarius.14 »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:41 am
Coming back to remedies, if you wish you want to do the following
If possible, try wearing off white color/cream color cap or put a cream color/offwhite color mark on your head.
Using a red permanent marker pen(one which stays for long time), put a dot on your heart area.

Provide feedback as to how this goes….
No results...will i have a relationship or not... You said there are hindrances... How can i get into a relationship if there are hindrances...
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
aquarius.14 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:20 pm No offence but i've heard that a milion times...delayed not denied.Still nothing...delay till' when? 50 years? 60?
Just so you are aware, you've started Ketu Maha-Dasha from October 2021 - it will last until October 2028. Incidentally, Ketu is placed in the 5th house of Vrishaba (Taurus) Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja... who himself is placed in the 6th house of Rogasthana. He is Vakra/Retrograde and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.

Further, Rahu has the least Vimsopaka Bala (Dasa) but has a significant foot-print and hence influence the unfolding of Karma in your life.

Thereafter, I'd like to draw your attention to the following:
1. Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev is placed alongside Udaya Lagna - but combust and hence unhappy for being in close proximity to Sun/Ravi. Both are placed in the Lunar Constellation of Dhanista Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja.
2. Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev is aspecting the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana (Relationships) and Venus/Shukra, the natural or Naisargika Kalathra-Karaka, who is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation.
3. Moon/Chandra, the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana (Relationships) is afflicted - he is placed in this Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Vrischika (Scorpio) Rashi,,, with an unhappy Rahu hoovering around. Rahu is in Sukshma Parivarthana with Mercury/Budha, at the Nakshatra level... there by influencing you mind/intelligence/analytical/logical abilities.
4. In Navamsa or D-9, Saturn/Shani-dev is conjunct Moon/Chandra in the 7th house - they aspect Mercury/Budha in the 1st house... his Neecha-Sthana. Saturn/Shani-dev also aspects Venus/Shukra.
5. To top things, there is a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga... making you a bit of a loner, with few friends and little social life.

In summary, I'm inclined to think the delay will be a bit substantial - in the worst case until around 35 years of age. Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea to offer prayers and seek divine intervention.

Take care...
aquarius.14

Post by aquarius.14 »

Till 36 sounds actually like a denial rather.... so you could've said that in the first place not making random prediction.Some of you charge money for chart analysis...
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

aquarius.14 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:19 am Till 36 sounds actually like a denial rather.... so you could've said that in the first place not making random prediction.Some of you charge money for chart analysis...
So Sorry to hear about the situation and been in constant denial of relationship/sexual pleasure... to top this the remedies did not yield any result... arrugh... these remedies why can't they perform magic always... looks like damn karma... nways... all the astrologers in this forum have predicted free of cost for you and indicated delay in marriage... so don't give up hope... I would encourage you to try hard and hopefully one fine day you will hit the bull's eye.... keep on posting your feedback.... thank you...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi