Solar Return Pregnancy 2021

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Venusianparis

Solar Return Pregnancy 2021

Post by Venusianparis »

Hello, this June I suffered a chemical pregnancy and it left me kind of obsessed with getting pregnant again. A day before my birthday, I went to see what my solar return for 2021 looked like and I had a few things going on with my 4th and 5th house. Did I predict my second pregnancy?
Attachments
CB9B2B86-D9E8-4BE7-90B4-547D7125D948.png
CB9B2B86-D9E8-4BE7-90B4-547D7125D948.png (95.42 KiB) Viewed 935 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar Return Pregnancy 2021

Post by admin »

Hi Venusianparis,

This SR rather suggests the problem you had with this previous chemical pregnancy than any 'prediction' of a 2nd pregnancy.
(Solar Returns tend to overlap or, in other words, can start functioning for some months prior to the actual Return date).

Note that the Sun ruling the 5th and in the 5th conj. Merc. (which of itself would be very promising), is also opposite Saturn and square Uranus.  The latter (Uranus) of course suggests sudden and unexpected events, whilst Saturn (which rules your Natal 5th House), suggests difficulties and delays with regard to "having children".   

Pregnancy itself is related to the Moon, which in this SR is in the 4th (sense and feeling of a need to become a 'mother' - is one way of putting it).  This suggests you examine why you wish to become pregnant, and although there are several positive aspects to this SR Moon, it is moving towards the opposition to Pluto, which suggests that you can become quite obsessive about this so, make sure that this is what you really want before you try again.  

Looking at your Natal chart, you may find that - as time goes on - your career may become more important to you than you may think at this time, and so, having children at this young age is worth some very deep consideration before you embark on this course. 

But of course, and particularly as this is such a brief and general look at your chart, I certainly cannot presume to 'know' what you should or should not do as it may well be that having a child at such a young age is 'right' for you and for your path in life.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]