Everything is not ok in Pakistan

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Dr Neeraj

Everything is not ok in Pakistan

Post by Dr Neeraj »

Dear Friends

Sometime back I researched the Astrological history of Pakistan.

I've written a detailed post in another forum Light on Vedic Astrology
https://phpbb.lightonvedicastrology.com ... 96#p299096

I wrote this post to understand the effect of various planets on Pakistan.
The various events mentioned along with the dasha provides a clear pattern.
Whenever there is dasha of the 3 planets: Ven, Sat and Mer in whatsoever order, there is a lot of bloodshed and instability in Pakistan.

The dasha of Ven-Sat-Mer started from April 2021 and in this duration, Pakistan supported the Taliban and on Aug 15, 2021 Taliban take over Afghanistan. After this suddenly, the terrorist attacks in Pakistan increased many times.

From Oct 7, 2021 PD of Ketu started which is posited in natal 8H. This is a time of covert activities and conspiracies. Currently, there are some tensions going on between the PM and Army Chief of Pakistan.

From Dec 14, 2021, to June 25, 2022, there will be PD of Ven and this will be a volatile time in Pakistan.

God bless
Neeraj
Hamid

Re: Everything is not ok in Pakistan

Post by Hamid »

A long time back say around 25 years ago I did some study on planetary position when the Army takes over/ or the Govt is dismissed by force.
The study was perfect starting from independence to the ouster of Benazir govt in 1996.
This last was was predicted n was correct to the date of ouster.
BUT strangely the pattern stopped after this ouster.
This needs some more research to find an answer.
Why an astrological combination stopped working?
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

ON A LIGHTER NOTE:

STORY

Imagine if a THAKUR have a very long relationship with a poor lady, he takes care of her and exploited her, after many decade of relationship he finds his girlfriend eloped with some one else.......THEN WHAT WILL THIS THAKUR DO..... I think you are pointing towards that.
WE all are curiously waiting to see the reaction of Thakur.

[Please excuse me for using the word Thakur it represents a strong/wealthy personality as seen by me in Indian Movies]
Hamid
Pem

Post by Pem »

Interesting observation Dr Neeraj - Venus, Mercury & Saturn (a group of friends)

I Must study Pakistan s chart more and follow your prediction.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

The ruling Govt in Pakistan were thrown out of office either by Military or through the President using his authority under 52B clause.
At this time one astrological factor was common " Mars alone between Rahu and Ketu". this has been accurate even to the date of ouster.
But strangely stopped working after last ouster of Benazir Govt.
I did not do any research on it further.

However on 5th of December 2021 Mars will be alone between Ketu n Rahu.[reverse of those responsible for ouster ]

It will be of interest to observe its behavior/ may be mass protests.

Ayanamsa used: 23:16:56
Hamid
Dr Neeraj

Post by Dr Neeraj »

Dr Neeraj wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:44 am From Dec 14, 2021, to June 25, 2022, there will be PD of Ven and this will be a volatile time in Pakistan.
Dear Friends
As predicted earlier, the terrorist attacks and bloodshed have increased manyfold in Pakistan and there are doubts whether the current government will complete its term. A real concern time for Pakistan.
God bless
Neeraj
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Hamid wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:24 am ON A LIGHTER NOTE:

STORY

Imagine if a THAKUR have a very long relationship with a poor lady, he takes care of her and exploited her, after many decade of relationship he finds his girlfriend eloped with some one else.......THEN WHAT WILL THIS THAKUR DO..... I think you are pointing towards that.
WE all are curiously waiting to see the reaction of Thakur.

[Please excuse me for using the word Thakur it represents a strong/wealthy personality as seen by me in Indian Movies]
I have never seen good conditions in Pakistan except the period of Gen Ayub Khan during which Industrialization took place and enormous USAID flowed into the country as we became ally of USA agaist USSR.
Hamid
Dr Neeraj

Post by Dr Neeraj »

Dear Friends

As predicted in the previous post of this thread
From Dec 14, 2021, to June 25, 2022, there will be PD of Ven and this will be a volatile time in Pakistan.
The times in Pakistan become very volatile with a no-confidence motion moved against the Imran Khan government. Both government and the opposition has given the date of 27th Mar 2022 for their rallies.

The present dasha is Ven-Sat-Ven
From Mar 22, 2022, the 4th level dasha of Jup will start.
In the yesteryears, in the dasha of Jup (9L placed in 7H) the role of the Judiciary had always become very active.

Transits on Mar 27, 2022:
Transit Sat will be on 27 deg in Capricorn wherefrom it'll aspect natal Sun on exact deg
Transit Mars will be on 21 deg in Capricorn wherefrom it'll aspect natal Ven on exact deg
Transit Jup will be in Aquarius at 26 deg ie in the 64th navamsa from Sun
Transit Rahu will be in Aries at 29 deg moving towards natal Lagna

All transits are not favourable but the real concern is the 4th level dasha of Sat which will start from Apr 17 to May 17, 2022. This one month period may witness a lot of bloodsheds.

God bless
Neeraj
Dr Neeraj

Post by Dr Neeraj »

Will Imran Khan's government survive tomorrow?

Tomorrow's SAV score for Imran Khan is 25 (against the Avg of 32) [computed from the method given by Col AK Gaur in his book Celestial Delivery Boy]
Dasha of Imran Khan: Jup-Mer-Jup-Ven
Natal Jup is placed in 8H and transit wise it is in 6H
Natal Mer is exalted and combust. Transit wise it is debilitated in 7H

Scenario is very grim and gloomy. Very less chances of survival.

Surprisingly Pakistan's SAV score tomorrow is 44

Seems a great time for Pakistan but not so good time for Imran Khan.
kpandit

Post by kpandit »

Dr Neeraj wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:32 am Will Imran Khan's government survive tomorrow?

Tomorrow's SAV score for Imran Khan is 25 (against the Avg of 32) [computed from the method given by Col AK Gaur in his book Celestial Delivery Boy]
Dasha of Imran Khan: Jup-Mer-Jup-Ven
Natal Jup is placed in 8H and transit wise it is in 6H
Natal Mer is exalted and combust. Transit wise it is debilitated in 7H

Scenario is very grim and gloomy. Very less chances of survival.

Surprisingly Pakistan's SAV score tomorrow is 44

Seems a great time for Pakistan but not so good time for Imran Khan.
For people here in India and Pakistan it is today.
Hamid, stop pretending to be an Indian Hindu by using these accounts. Muslims like you are responsible for love jihad and Kashmiri pandit genocide. #Kashmirfiles. Your attempt to corrupt KAS vedic astrology didn't work. This won't work either. Everybody beware of this character who has used so many Hindu names to post messages on the internet forums. #sukriti #anandmalhotra #dr Neeraj #pem