Role of house lord nakshatra

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Kiran_1995

Role of house lord nakshatra

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Hello dear astrologers,

I am analysing a chart below for Marriage. The birth details are as follows,

Time - 13:20
Place - Vadodara, India

The person is not getting married and I think the following are the reasons,
1) The main contributor according to me is the house lord Venus in the Nakshtra of Ketu, which is causing the unnatural delay.
2) Although Rahu is in 2nd house, its Mahadasha running currently should help the native get married but the Antardasha of Venus in Ketu's nakshatra might not be supportive.

Other prediction is that the native would be dominating against partner as the Nakshatra lord is Sun.

Also, Ketu being in 8th house in Airy sign, native will not have fruitful relation with in-laws. In fact he was in love with a girl but due to caste difference the potential inlaws did not agree and the girl declined the proposal eventually.

Please share your views.

Regards,
Kiran
Hamid

Re: Role of house lord nakshatra

Post by Hamid »

Saturn not supportive since it is placed in the 3rd house [that is 12th from the 4th house] and could not give the event in its antardasa.[some related events may have taken place but did not mature/may be a love affair]
Jupiter is responsible for the delay.
This placement of Saturn also signifies delay in having children. Mars the 6th lord aspects the 5th house by 8th sight.[signifies miscarriage]
Present antardasa of Venus can give the marriage. Jupiter aspects the 2nd house malefically...seems the native himself has been responsible for the delay. The Native will get married before September 2022.
Likely in July 2022.

AYANAMSA USED: 22:51:11
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Hamid wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:19 am Saturn not supportive since it is placed in the 3rd house [that is 12th from the 4th house] and could not give the event in its antardasa.[some related events may have taken place but did not mature/may be a love affair]
This placement of Saturn also signifies delay in having children. Mars the 6th lord aspects the 5th house by 8th sight.[signifies miscarriage]
Present antardasa of Venus can give the marriage. Jupiter aspects the 2nd house malefically...seems the native himself has been responsible for the delay. The Native will get married before September 2022.
Likely in July 2022.

Hamidji, may I ask which software do you use for generating Kundali?
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

Marriage in November 2023
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Shivshankar wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:23 pm Marriage in November 2023
Shivshankarji, many thanks for your response. However, since this thread is about Student learnings, I would appreciate a detailed response from your experience about your reasons.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Kiran_1995 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:09 am
Hamid wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:19 am Saturn not supportive since it is placed in the 3rd house [that is 12th from the 4th house] and could not give the event in its antardasa.[some related events may have taken place but did not mature/may be a love affair]
Likely in July 2022.

Hamidji, may I ask which software do you use for generating Kundali?
I use KAS [Krushana Astakavarga System] Special Software. [Presently comes free with KAS Book]
This is no more available But another software available at www.12divisions.com is equally good.
Jhora can also be used by using Ayanamsa 51 min 55 sec less than true lahiri. This will also give you very close to accurate reading.
If you are interested in Astakavarga then when using Jhora use Astakavarga calculations as per Varahamihira definitions
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Got it, thank you!
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I'm inclined to think Ketu is contributing to the delay - his influence cannot be disputed. He is keeping Venus/Shukra and Mercury/Budha preoccupied, by hosting the Planetary War or Graha Yudha in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra.

But then, I think Jupiter/Guru, being combust and posited way to close to Gandanta degrees might in fact be pushing the native towards denial. Please be reminded he is the Rashi depositor of current Maha-Dasha lord Rahu and Nakshatra depositor of Ketu.

And, I don't think there was any love involved... it was perhaps Rahu's class act of setting up a smoke-screen and mysteriously misleading the native.

Take care...
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Buddy wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:42 am Hi,

I'm inclined to think Ketu is contributing to the delay - his influence cannot be disputed. He is keeping Venus/Shukra and Mercury/Budha preoccupied, by hosting the Planetary War or Graha Yudha in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra.

But then, I think Jupiter/Guru, being combust and posited way to close to Gandanta degrees might in fact be pushing the native towards denial. Please be reminded he is the Rashi depositor of current Maha-Dasha lord Rahu and Nakshatra depositor of Ketu.

And, I don't think there was any love involved... it was perhaps Rahu's class act of setting up a smoke-screen and mysteriously misleading the native.

Take care...
Actually you are right, I found out that there was no real love but rather initial affection, which vanished when the native moved out of the country.

Why do you think the Gandanta position would push the native in denial? Jupiter although combust, is still in exalted state.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Kiran_1995 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:45 am Why do you think the Gandanta position would push the native in denial? Jupiter although combust, is still in exalted state.
It is actually a combination of things that are actually contribution to my understanding. Jupiter/Guru's condition is merely one of them...
I would urge you to think through and understand the stated condition/avastha.

Take care...