Sudden Finance and Work loss

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

abhi_0661

Sudden Finance and Work loss

Post by abhi_0661 »

Hi Dear Astrologer,

I Abhishek Verma Completed my B.E (Information Technology) in 2009 and Got Job in Construction company as a Planning Engineer between August 2009 to March 2011 then i am jobless then got Job in KPO as a HTML Programmer Between May 2012 to Febrauary 2015 then again I am jobless then I got a Job in Software Company as a Software Engineer January 2016 to November 2018 then I took Loan from Bank and start a business in January 2019 Authorized service center i.e. (Voltas, Symphony and Vego) then 1.5 Year my business going well after November 2020 my business go in loss and right now i have loan 20 Lakhs.

Name: Abhishek Verma
DOB: 08/09/1983
TOB: 07:20 AM
POB : Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh

Kindly suggest me what will i do?
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Sudden Finance and Work loss

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Hello Abhishek,
I’ll analyze your horoscope with the Kp system of astrology. I have taken your birth time as 7.19 am and not 7.20 am. As you mentioned that suddenly you started experiencing loss in your business. For this we’ll analyze your Mahadasa(Major Period).

Houses to considered for financial loss
5th house - This is the 12th house from 6th(house of money in returns of sales of goods and services).
8th house - House of hurdles/challenges/difficulties
12th house - House of Loss

Your Mahadasa of Jupiter started from Dec 2020. Jupiter is in Scorpio Sign and in Anuradha Nakshatra and upnakshatra(sub division) of Venus, Anuradha nakshatra is ruled by Saturn. Jupiter has not become Nakshatra lord(Starlord) of any other planet in your horoscope. This means Jupiter has the capacity to give standalone results.

Your 8th House falls in sign of Aries in Ashwini nakshatra ruled by mars and upnakshatra of jupiter. So Jupiter is connected with 8th house. So Jupiter as a standalone planet is bound to give strong results of 8th house(hurdles/challenges).

Your 2nd House falls in sign of libra in swati nakshatra ruled by rahu and upnakshatra of Jupiter. So Jupiter is connected with 2nd house(house of bank balance,income earned by self efforts).

Your 10th House falls in sign of Gemini in Ardra Nakshtra ruled by rahu and upnakshatra of Jupiter. So Jupiter is connected with 10th house(house of career). Jupiter been upnakshatra lord(sublord) of 10th house(prime house of career) is connected with 2nd and 8th. House of bank balance and house of difficulties is bound to create trouble in career and finance.

You Started business is also because of Jupiter, as Jupiter is the lord of 7th house(house of independent business). Jupiter is occupying 3rd house(house of commission/agency).

Moving forward, every planet in Kp astrology predominantly gives results of it’s nakshatra lord. So in your case planet Jupiter been in Anuradha nakshatra ruled by Saturn. This planet Saturn will also give results of Jupiter.

Your 12th House falls in sign of Leo in Magha nakshatra ruled by Ketu and upnakshatra of Saturn. Saturn is connected with 12th house(house of loss). Saturn owns 5th house as it falls in capricorn sign. Saturn is connected with 5th house( 12th from the 6th).

So Jupiter is connected with 8th House and Jupiter’s Starlord(nakshatra lord) Saturn is connected with 12th and 5th. This is the reason wherein you are experiencing sudden loss in finance and business. Moreso Jupiter is also the sublord of 10th house(prime house of career). This started after nov 2020 as Jupiter got activated because in dec 2020 its Mahadasa started.

What needs to be done --- if you want to consider remedies then you do the following
Yellow Besan(gram) Laddoo’s to be distributed to the poor and needy on Thursday’s
Black Urad Dal to be distributed to the poor and needy on Saturday’s

Quantity depends on your financial position. Do this for your entire Jupiter Mahadasa.

It also seems that your payments are pending from your customer/company, this is because Jupiter is giving a 90 degree aspect to your 6th house(house of money in return of sales/services of goods and services).

As a remedy you may want to consider putting a yellow color dot on your thighs. Maybe you want to use a marker pen wherein the color stays for a couple of days, as and when the color fades you may want to do it again.

Good Luck and please provide feedback...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
abhi_0661

Post by abhi_0661 »

Thanks sir
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello abhi
Kindly confirm dob as 08 Sept. 1983.
Are you wearing any gemstones ?
Have you done vedic remedial measures ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
abhi_0661

Post by abhi_0661 »

Yes my DOB is confirm 08/09/1983.
No gemstone wear .
Only mantra chant rajiv Nayan dahane dhanu sagar Bhagat vipati bhanajan shukh dayak 108 times daily.
Pem

Post by Pem »

abhi_0661 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:11 pm Yes my DOB is confirm 08/09/1983.
No gemstone wear .
Only mantra chant rajiv Nayan dahane dhanu sagar Bhagat vipati bhanajan shukh dayak 108 times daily.
I have responded to this post in the Vedic Readings Section.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**