When can i get my first Job and Marraige .

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

rohitvid

When can i get my first Job and Marraige .

Post by rohitvid »

Name - Rohit
Date - 24/01/1995 , TIME - 20.15
Location - Thane (W) , Maharashtra .

I was not well from 2019 till now and wasting my time since 2016 ( alcohol , mavali giri* and stuff )

But , now i am seriously looking for a job ( there is also huge loan upon family 11 lakhs , only my mom earning but is not enough , now we selling our house to pay it , will buy new house of remaining money .)

I am 12 th pass , which job or field would be more suitable for me ( if any one can answer this, thank you ) .

in general i want to know when i can get a job i am starting looking for one since this month , oct 20 .

i want to know about my marriage and spouse too , when it can happen , i appreciate your work and help , i know i have been fool and done mistakes , i am truly ashamed and sorry about it and wanna fix it :x .
Sujit

Re: When can i get my first Job and Marraige .

Post by Sujit »

Ascendant sign Leo and maha dasa of Saturn.
A job possibility is there during October/November and prospects of selling home and moving to another home in next 6 months.

share feedback with us.
-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Rohit,
I’ll analyze your horoscope through the KP system of astrology. For Career, we see the 10th House. It falls in sign of Taurus in kritika nakshatra and sub division of venus.

Venus is in the sign of scorpio and in jyestha nakshatra and sub division of mars. In KP astrology every planet offers its result of Nakshatra lord. Jyestha nakshatra is ruled by mercury. Mercury is placed in the 6th house. So Mercury will give the strongest results of 6th house. Jyestha nakshatra means elders… it also means serving/caring elder people. Your Venus which is the 10th cuspal sublord is in 3rd pada of Jyestha Nakshatra which again signifies protective/caring/serving.

Mercury is the lord of 2nd(earning by one’s self efforts/bank balance) and 11th house(desire/fulfilment).

So Venus through it’s nakshatra lord mercury is indicating you to get involved or look for job opportunities in service sector dealing in helping/caring/serving toward society/elders… example old age home/ NGO’s dealing in helping society.

The final result of your involvement in these sector will depend upon planet mars as it has become sublord of venus. Mar will indicate actions of mercury whether it will in good in nature or vice a versa… Mars is in 12th house and owns 4th and 9th… it indicates that you might have to travel far away from your house or current location for job.

If we analyze your Mahadasa that is Saturn . Saturn is in aquarius sign and in shatbisha nakshatra ruled by rahu and sub division of venus.

Rahu is in 3rd house(sales/communications). Rahu is the sublord of 6th(service). Rahu is the nakshatra lord of 11th(desires). Saturn’s sublord venus is also the sublord of 10th. This indicates that you will get employment opportunities in this mahadasa.

Current Bhukti period of Mercury is unfavorable for job opportunities. Your next Bhukti of Ketu Starting from July 2022 onwards indicate good opportunities for job as well as travel. You might also consider thinking about taking job opportunities aboard based on your skills set. You will do good in isolation/foreign land. Dec 2022 will good period of getting desired job… Keep us posted.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
rohitvid

Post by rohitvid »

Ok , i will keep things posted ,

Thanks for your advice .
rohitvid

Post by rohitvid »

I got selected for job today ( 2.40 pm ), waiting for joining date and offer letter , did not got the job i wanted and low salary but at least i got started , i was jobless for a long time ( Actually i was wasting my time in full filling my other desires , even though i had financial problems i was just doing time pass and awara giri , alcohol , staying whole night awake , not sleeping ) , basically what ever i thought at that time , this continued for 7 years from 2015 .

After i heard that we have 11-12 lakh Debt and loan , i suddenly woke up u can say , my illusionary world came crashing down on me , i got that information on this January 2021 .