Is she gona come back as my lover and when?

Electional astrology is utilized in choosing the most appropriate time to begin something. The intent is to achieve a successful outcome, and the rules applied are very specifically set toward that end.
An Horary chart is used to answer a question about a particular matter or issue and is set up for the time the question comes to mind or is asked.
Deep

Is she gona come back as my lover and when?

Post by Deep »

Hi, i just after 7 years talked with my ex few days back when she moved to canada from delhi,india.
I have moved to NewZealand 5 and half years ago.currentely stuck in country due to border restrictions.
We had a chat on fb and then Whatsapp and after that i can literally be stress free.
Just thinking is god has given me a chance again.
I know she somewhere back would have a breakup.
I want to ask if she is going to be my wife,is she gonna come back to my life??
And if yes when?

I can get a horay chart upload so give you te and other details..if anyone can look into it please let me know.

Thanks.

Details of question asked.
Time :- 4:22 pm
Place- auckland, NewZealand.
Date - 2nd october 2021
MarinaFFF

Re: Is she gona come back as my lover and when?

Post by MarinaFFF »

Hi, finally someone read your chart! A quick glance at your chart…She was quite a mess in that time (Venus in Scorpio) and I see a strong influence of someone else (Saturn) dominated the chart and her feelings (Saturn in exaltation). At that time she wasn’t ready for new “old” love.
But that could have changed because she was about changing signs, your sign! So maybe things did turned out well after all.
Can you please inform me how things had developed ? I’m learning. I sincerely I hope you are married now with her. Please let me know
Astrology is not a prediction, it’s a alignment of our planets showing perfectly the given situation.