5 planet in 8th house

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Mohamed Rjab

5 planet in 8th house

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Hi dear astrologer
I'm studying astrology and searching a triggers from solar return for change ,relocation , Transformation.
But I'm confused when I found with various topics with stellium in 8th house (moon ,sun ,venus,north node ,Mercury) with solar return ascendant in 8th also in leo (I'm using whole sign system) .
I know that leo rule the 5th house topics of children,creativity,Gambling etc.
When 8th house activated in solar return in years ago I found that year was a year of numerous changes in family, new birth in family (of my brothers ).

But I'm little confused with this stellium becouse all the personal planet in 8th house with the 2 luminaries, including that solar return IC conjunct exactly the MC with uranus in solar return 10th house .

My question is what can I expect from this?
admin
Site Admin

Re: 5 planet in 8th house

Post by admin »

Hi Mohammed,

I had set up your current SR (from the birth data you had given previously), and my program came up with something quite different from what you have described. (I used Equal House system too).

Could you please post an image of your SR chart here ?

Thank you.
Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Mohamed Rjab

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

This is the chart
Attachments
horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__solar-astroseek2_20-2-1991_05-20_a_2026.png
horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__solar-astroseek2_20-2-1991_05-20_a_2026.png (267.96 KiB) Viewed 1068 times
Mohamed Rjab

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Any one reply to this thread please !!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Mohamed,

I see why my SR came out differently.
The SR chart you've given here is for 2026. (I had assumed you wanted your current SR).

The problem is, the further into the future you go, the harder it is to delineate - not least of all such as a SR.
This is because so much can occur within such a long period leading up to that time such as major transits to your Natal chart, plus Progressed planets, all changing you and your situation along the way so that there's no way of approaching any accuracy that far ahead in time.

However, I would suggest (in a very general way) that an emphasis on the 8th House may well be relevant to your career.
This because Pluto rules your Midheaven and is high up there in the 10th House and the 8th House is of course naturally related to Scorpio/Pluto, thus bringing these matters together in some very important way.

Also in the 2026 SR, Pluto is in the 6th (work) emphasising the possibility that career is likely to be undergoing a transformation of some major importance. Also the Sun Ruling the SR in the 7th suggests that 'others' are an important part of that year, whilst with Mars there close to the cusp of the 7th, you may find yourself in situations where you feel the need to fight for your independence and viewpoint.

I can't go any further with this at this point but hope it helps in some way.
If you have any further questions about it I'll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Mohamed Rjab

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Thank you admin