Regarding career, pls help.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Ash11

Re: Regarding career, pls help.

Post by Ash11 »

Pem wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:10 am Hello Ash
Be thankful that you have now got some opening to that stagnant period you
have faced. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices when there is negativity.
By bridging the unemployment gap it will look better to future employers.

It is now up to you to weight the pros and cons and decide for yourself and
start moving and seeing other avenues of better opportunities instead of being
stagnant.

All the best and keep us updated.
Regards
Thankyou so much Pem sir for your response and your time!!
"Sometimes you have to make sacrifices when there is negativity".. this is really true.
I really hope they take the offer forward, I will be receiving the confirmation before next week Friday regarding the offer. I hope nothing comes in between to change their decisions. Will keep you posted Sir and thankyou.
Ash11

Post by Ash11 »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:33 am Dear Ash,
It looks like are in United States currently…. In my opinion I would recommend you to go with this contract position as this would put you in better position moving ahead. I would try to explain this astrologically.

For career/job we see 2nd house --- earnings by oneself/self efforts
6th house – prime house of job/service/money earned in return of service provided or goods sold
10th house --- prime house of career/name&fame
11th house house --- regular income/fulfillment of desires

For this we would see Mahadasa and it’s interlocking period.

Your Current Mahadasa is of Moon. Moon is in Moola nakshatra. Ketu is in 12th(foreign lands). Ketu will give results of it’s nakshatra lord that is Anuradha(Saturn). Saturn is in 11th house(regular income/gains/desires). Saturn is giving it’s 3rd aspect on 2nd house(earnings by oneself/self efforts).

Moon’s sublord rahu is in kritika nakshatra(Sun). Sun is in 10th(career).

So your Mahadasa lord Moon is connected with houses 2nd,11th,10th .

In Moon Mahadasa you are into Ketu Bhukti Period. Ketu in anuradha is giving result of 11th house and Ketu’s sublord Mercury is strong significator of 10th house in your horoscope none of the planets are in nakshatra of Ashlesha, Jyestha and Revati. There are no planets in your 8th house(stress/challenges/difficulties/research). Mercury is the lord of 8th house. Now Mercury is in Uttaraphalguni Nakshatra(Sun). Sun is in 10th house.

Your Ketu bhukti period will end in 21st Feb, 2022… after that you will be in Venus Bhukti till 22nd Oct 2023.

Both Ketu as well as Venus are in sub division of Mercury. So Mercury will strongly give results of 10th as well as 8th.

8th house will create some challenges at your workfront. So if you can handle the stress/challenges… then please go for the job.. because along with the stress and challenges… during venus bhukti very bright chances of you getting long term job as venus is in swati nakshatra ruled by rahu and rahu is in 6th(prime house of job).

Do your best performance at the job front.. and you should see success moving ahead… If you wish to perform remedies then you may considering doing the following.
1) Offer prayers on every wednesday to Goddess Durga.
2) As well as do donations of Books to needy people. Especially Mathematics Books. Even you can donate books to library.

Good Luck and all the best !!!... Keep us all posted...
Thank you so much Kiran Sir. Yes I am in the US. If the offer comes through successfully I will surely take it. Thank you for the detailed explanation.

The job will surely be stressful and I will have to manage family and work well. This will be new experience for me and family, but on discussing tbe pros and cons I don't think iwill ever get a chance from a big company again like this in future.

Thanks again, I will keep you posted here before end of next week if the offer came through. If they send, I will accept (we were in negotiation stage today, after reading above I am thinking I should have not negotiated much😔).

Thank you!
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Current Bhukti is that of Ketu, in Moon/Chandra Maha Dasha. Ketu alongside Udaya Lagna in Vrischika Rashi should act like Mars/Kuja, the Lagna Lord. Current transit of Ketu in the first house should also help - although his power might be on the wane.

All said and done, Ketu's mischief is very obvious. Given the significant influence of Ketu, as suggested previously, it would help for the native to consider propitiate and appease him.

Take care...
Ash11

Post by Ash11 »

Buddy wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:41 am Hi,

Current Bhukti is that of Ketu, in Moon/Chandra Maha Dasha. Ketu alongside Udaya Lagna in Vrischika Rashi should act like Mars/Kuja, the Lagna Lord. Current transit of Ketu in the first house should also help - although his power might be on the wane.

All said and done, Ketu's mischief is very obvious. Given the significant influence of Ketu, as suggested previously, it would help for the native to consider propitiate and appease him.

Take care...
Thankyou Buddy. It's been challenging and especially the previous week, that even my health came considerably down. I will surely keep everyone updated.
Ash11

Post by Ash11 »

Hello All,

Well with the holidays and delays.. one interview feedback hasn't yet arrived, but the contract job offer seems to move forward. I was hoping for the other as that job and company will be long term. However, I am taking what's offered. Hoping for the best and thanks to God!! None of this was my effort but God's grace!

Thanks a lot to everyone for taking the time to share your guidance.
astro.manu

Post by astro.manu »

Hi Ash11,

Thanks for posting your chart. Sorry I am late to the club, but other colleagues have given excellent analysis on your chart already.
I casted the chart using KAS ayanamsa and you can refer to it here -> (Ash11's chart)

As per KAY ayanamsa, your Venus AD started recently. If we see status of Venus in KAS WS for job (hs6), we see high points. You are a very down to earth person and intelligent as well.
However, plz also take care of your health more than trying to prove yourself in your job. There are indications that there might be some health issues. Also please keep your sugar levels in control.

Also just for my learning can you please let me know if you faced a serious health issue when you were around 10 years old?

Thanks & Regards,
Manu
www.12divisions.com
Warm Regards,
Manu
Ash11

Post by Ash11 »

astro.manu wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:05 am Hi Ash11,

Thanks for posting your chart. Sorry I am late to the club, but other colleagues have given excellent analysis on your chart already.
I casted the chart using KAS ayanamsa and you can refer to it here -> (Ash11's chart)

As per KAY ayanamsa, your Venus AD started recently. If we see status of Venus in KAS WS for job (hs6), we see high points. You are a very down to earth person and intelligent as well.
However, plz also take care of your health more than trying to prove yourself in your job. There are indications that there might be some health issues. Also please keep your sugar levels in control.

Also just for my learning can you please let me know if you faced a serious health issue when you were around 10 years old?

Thanks & Regards,
Manu
www.12divisions.com
Thankyou so much Manu, for your time and analysis. You were so point on regarding my health. I have not paid my attention to my health at all even in the last few years, so yes, I will keep in mind that health should be my priority. Thanks again.

Regarding health issue, I know there was nothing majorly serious, but around 10 or 11 yrs old I was very anemic. I remember being treated for it.

Thankyou.