Will I really loose my job if I don`t take a jab??

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
adamia

Will I really loose my job if I don`t take a jab??

Post by adamia »

Hi,

yesterday our governmant made a decision that all emloyees must get vaccinated if they want to keep their job. Since I`m one of them I`m really scared. I don`t want to take a jab since I had really bad feeling about it and don`t trust those jabs. I trust my inner voice and it`s telling me not to take a jab at any cost. I had issues in the past when I was vaccinated for some other deseases and don`t want to get down that road again. My health is in bad shape allready. But how to survive?? I have quite good payed job and I`m living alone with my children and have no one else to support me financially.

Transits and progressions at the end of this and beginning of the next year makes me really worried. My progressed moon will be opposite Uranus and will conjunct MC at the midlle of the next year and will change house and sign (from 9th house Taurus to Gemini 10 th house). I was hoping for positive career changes but due to this situation things just don`t look good. Saturn in 6th house makes me worry too - it`ll be opposing my Sun at the beggining of next year. Also my chart ruler Mercury will square Saturn and Jupiter - both transiting 6th house.

Can you please look at my chart and tell me is there hope for better tomorrow or it`ll all be just tears and sorrow in the future like many are predicting. I know my faith should be stronger then my fears but it`s getting really hard. My health is suffering due to this hectic situation we`re all in. I`m getting scared and hopeless.

Thank you so much and wish you all the best.
Attachments
astro_245gw_17092021.png
astro_245gw_17092021.png (96.24 KiB) Viewed 943 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Will I really loose my job if I don`t take a jab??

Post by admin »

Hi adamia,

Good to see you back again, although not under your current circumstances.

The matter of vaccination is an extremely touchy and divisive subject, and therefore not something I could - nor would - feel able to advise on.

However, it is clear from this transiting Uranus in your 9th House in square to your Mercury/Sun in the 12th that you are kicking against the traces of the mandatory matter. Also as Saturn has been in square to Uranus, and re-enters your 6th House (health/work) end Dec. and as you have said, quickly opposes your Mercury/Sun, it's natural that you are fearful about your health and work.

In other words, it's a good idea to examine whether your reactions are purely out of 'rebellion' against being forced to do this, rather than being able to make your own choice in the matter - or whether they really are due to a 'gut' feeling.

With Saturn in play in all of this, and holding you back so much from being able to make your own 'decisions', it may be that this is all to lead you to a different type of work - something that will in fact give you more independence, especially with Uranus ruling your 6th.

Saturn can feel like he's being a real drag, but more often than not he just makes sure (by slowing us down - whilst Uranus is at the same time speeding us up), this combination can be surprisingly helpful...eventually.
As Saturn is currently in trine to your Natal Saturn/Jupiter and will turn direct (11th Oct.) in exact trine to them, and as Uranus can give sudden illuminations (especially involving your Mercury/Sun), I suspect that you will find during this next month or two, ways to earn money that you had not previously considered possible or likely. And/or, perhaps you may be able to work from home in some form or other.

I see too that Jupiter (currently also in your 6th), turns direct on the 18th Oct, in close sextile to your Pluto in the 2nd House (finances), so you may well discover better and different ways to earn your money.

Things are surely changing for you, and I do believe that ultimately (and in the not too distant future) you'll discover that all these hardships have been for a very definite purpose, and that your future will be better and quite different from what you may imagine right now.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
adamia

Re: Will I really loose my job if I don`t take a jab??

Post by adamia »

Thank you so much, your words are encouraging and I feel better allready.
Let's see what the future will bring.
Stay safe and healthy.