Job guidance | Unemployed for three years

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

garvind25

Job guidance | Unemployed for three years

Post by garvind25 »

Hi,

I am new to the forum and strongly believe in astrology. I am hoping that someone will answer my queries.

I am a 38 years old, unmarried male. I am jobless for the past three years. Can you pls look into my chart and tell me what I need to do in order to have a better career? If needed, can anyone pls suggest any remedies? My details are:

DOB: 6-Mar-1983; POB: Durgapur, W.B., India; TOB: 7:05 am

I look forward to your kind guidance.

Thanks and Regards,
Arvind Gupta
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Job guidance | Unemployed for three years

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Arvind Gupta,

Can you please let us know the current status on your job front?
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
garvind25

Post by garvind25 »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:49 am Dear Arvind Gupta,

Can you please let us know the current status on your job front?
The results have yet not been declared/ I have not been selected. Planning to enquire after 30 days (as they are PSU/autonomous body jobs).

Regards,
Arvind Gupta.
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Dear Arvind,
I’ll analyze your birth horoscope with respective to house of career(10th cusp) and house of services(6th cusp). The idea is to find out if there are any negative house getting connected to the above mentioned houses. Then we’ll see the Mahadasa lord and it’s connectivity.

10th Cusp --- It falls in the sign sagittarius in 4th pada of moola nakshatra and upnakshatra of Saturn. So Saturn(natural significator of job/services) is the prime planet in your horoscope for career.

Let’s analyze Saturn. It is in sign of libra and 2nd pada of swati nakshatra and upnakshatra of saturn itself.

Rahu is in 3rd house(house of short travel/change/movement). 8th house falls in 4th pada of swati nakshatra, hence rahu is connected with 8th house.

Rahu is deposited in the sign of gemini, hence mercury is the agent of rahu. 5th house upnakshatra lord is mercury. So Rahu is connected with 5th house as well.

5th house falls in pushya nakshatra pada 1 and 12th house falls in aquarius sign. So Saturn is connected with 5th and 12th.

If we synchronize these things, then Saturn which is the upnakshatra lord of 10th cusp is connected with houses 5,8,12

5th house (negates the 6th house(which is the prime house of services/job)
8th house (house of hurdles/difficulties/challenges)
12th house ( house of loss).

Now let’s see 6th house… house of services

6th house falls in sign of leo and in magha nakshatra and upnakshatra of mars. So mars become the prime planet for services in your horoscope.

Mars is in uttarbhadrapad nakshatra and upnakshatra of Rahu. Uttarbhadrapada nakshatra is ruled by Saturn and as we saw above saturn is already connected with 5th and 12th house been nakshatra lord and signlord of 5th and 12th house respectively.

Similarly Rahu is also houses 8th(nakshatra lord of 8th house) and 5th(deposited in sign of mercury and mercury been upnakshatra lord of 5th)

So your 6th house is also connected with 5th,8th and 12th

House which give job/services are
2nd - house of bank balance/money earned by self efforts
6th - prime house of job/services/money earned by rendering services or sales of products
10th - prime house of career
11th - house of regular income/desires/gains

Houses which creates trouble of job/services
5th - negates 6th house(12th from 6th)
8th - house of obstacles/challenges
12th - house of loss
9th - negates 10th(12th from 10th)

Your Mahadasa lord venus is revati nakshatra and upnakshatra of venus itself.

Revati nakshatra ruler is Mercury. This mercury has become upnakshatra lord of 5th.
Venus is the lord of 8th.

So your Mahadasa lord is also connected with 5th and 8th.

Your current Bhukti lord(interlocking period in Venus) is of Saturn. Saturn is already significator of 5,8,12. Prior of Saturn it was Jupiter and jupiter is occupying 9th and jupiter’s nakshatra lord is saturn significator of 5 and 12.

These are the reason as to why you lost the job around 3 years back and unable to find one. Having said these your Venus and Saturn planets will also provide you job opportunities . During Venus/Saturn/Mercury (which is the current period going) interlocking period you will get hired, before 3rd Jan, 2022.

Since you have asked for remedies, you may want to consider the following.
Donation of dry coconut to needy people every wednesday
Donation of black urad dal to needy people every saturday
Donation of green moon dal every wednesday
Donation of curd on every friday.

Do the above for entire venus mahadasa, quantity depends on your budget. Do this with love and devotion and hopefully your career will be on right track.

If possible wear a green color cap or put a green color tilak on your forehead everyday(till the time you get the job)

Do provide feedback….
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
garvind25

Post by garvind25 »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:54 am Dear Arvind,
I’ll analyze your birth horoscope with respective to house of career(10th cusp) and house of services(6th cusp). The idea is to find out if there are any negative house getting connected to the above mentioned houses. Then we’ll see the Mahadasa lord and it’s connectivity.

10th Cusp --- It falls in the sign sagittarius in 4th pada of moola nakshatra and upnakshatra of Saturn. So Saturn(natural significator of job/services) is the prime planet in your horoscope for career.

Let’s analyze Saturn. It is in sign of libra and 2nd pada of swati nakshatra and upnakshatra of saturn itself.

Rahu is in 3rd house(house of short travel/change/movement). 8th house falls in 4th pada of swati nakshatra, hence rahu is connected with 8th house.

Rahu is deposited in the sign of gemini, hence mercury is the agent of rahu. 5th house upnakshatra lord is mercury. So Rahu is connected with 5th house as well.

5th house falls in pushya nakshatra pada 1 and 12th house falls in aquarius sign. So Saturn is connected with 5th and 12th.

If we synchronize these things, then Saturn which is the upnakshatra lord of 10th cusp is connected with houses 5,8,12

5th house (negates the 6th house(which is the prime house of services/job)
8th house (house of hurdles/difficulties/challenges)
12th house ( house of loss).

Now let’s see 6th house… house of services

6th house falls in sign of leo and in magha nakshatra and upnakshatra of mars. So mars become the prime planet for services in your horoscope.

Mars is in uttarbhadrapad nakshatra and upnakshatra of Rahu. Uttarbhadrapada nakshatra is ruled by Saturn and as we saw above saturn is already connected with 5th and 12th house been nakshatra lord and signlord of 5th and 12th house respectively.

Similarly Rahu is also houses 8th(nakshatra lord of 8th house) and 5th(deposited in sign of mercury and mercury been upnakshatra lord of 5th)

So your 6th house is also connected with 5th,8th and 12th

House which give job/services are
2nd - house of bank balance/money earned by self efforts
6th - prime house of job/services/money earned by rendering services or sales of products
10th - prime house of career
11th - house of regular income/desires/gains

Houses which creates trouble of job/services
5th - negates 6th house(12th from 6th)
8th - house of obstacles/challenges
12th - house of loss
9th - negates 10th(12th from 10th)

Your Mahadasa lord venus is revati nakshatra and upnakshatra of venus itself.

Revati nakshatra ruler is Mercury. This mercury has become upnakshatra lord of 5th.
Venus is the lord of 8th.

So your Mahadasa lord is also connected with 5th and 8th.

Your current Bhukti lord(interlocking period in Venus) is of Saturn. Saturn is already significator of 5,8,12. Prior of Saturn it was Jupiter and jupiter is occupying 9th and jupiter’s nakshatra lord is saturn significator of 5 and 12.

These are the reason as to why you lost the job around 3 years back and unable to find one. Having said these your Venus and Saturn planets will also provide you job opportunities . During Venus/Saturn/Mercury (which is the current period going) interlocking period you will get hired, before 3rd Jan, 2022.

Since you have asked for remedies, you may want to consider the following.
Donation of dry coconut to needy people every wednesday
Donation of black urad dal to needy people every saturday
Donation of green moon dal every wednesday
Donation of curd on every friday.

Do the above for entire venus mahadasa, quantity depends on your budget. Do this with love and devotion and hopefully your career will be on right track.

If possible wear a green color cap or put a green color tilak on your forehead everyday(till the time you get the job)

Do provide feedback….

Dear Kiran ji,

First of all Thank you for giving a detailed description on the matter. I truly appreciate your efforts for doing an in-depth analysis on my chart and typing it out. It must have taken a big effort for you to do so.
I will like to mention that I tried to understand the analysis you provided. Being a novice in astrology, I could understand bits and pieces of it. I am mentioning below my understanding of your analysis. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

1.As per my birth chart, both Saturn and Rahu causes trouble due to which I have problems in my job life. Mercury is an agent of Rahu and is adding to the problem. This is permanent – as per my birth horoscope. (Pls let me know if this part is correct – this is important to me)

2.Venus is the present mahadasha lord and since it is in mercury’s nakshatra, there is trouble in my job-life.

3.Saturn is the present antardasha lord and since it is related to 5, 8 and 12 houses (which are responsible for creating trouble for my job life), it is also adding to my job acquiring problem.

If this be the case (or otherwise), pls inform me which sector should I look for a job in? Also if point 1 in the above is correct, what should I do to nullify this scenario? Hope you understand that it is difficult to look for jobs and keep losing them again and again. At a later stage in life, I may not even get a job.

I am wearing a yellow sapphire in my right hand index finger, a red coral in a locket (in a sliver chain) and quartz (sphatik) mala. I recently added a combination of one mukhi, six mukhi and seven muhki rudraksha locket in my silver chain. Will these be enough for protection/ remedy?

Another problem has sprung up in my life. Hope you will look into it as well. My father, 79 years old, has suddenly been detected with cancer. This problem was detected in the past 30-40 days and confirmed 7-10 days back. Though he is medically insured, it is taxing me and the family. Can you predict how this will affect him? Will he survive for a few years more or is it the end of the road for him?

I will post feedback on my job front as and when the things develop at my end.

Thanks again,
Arvind Gupta
Kiran Mahyavanshi

answer to queries

1) Yes your understanding is correct. Saturn and Rahu are causing trouble with regards to employment. Mercury is the agent of rahu

2) Yes this is also correct

3) Yes this is also correct

4) Which Sector to look for job.... 10th Cuspal Sublord is Saturn and in Swati Nakshatra ruled by Rahu. Rahu is in 3rd. Now 3rd house represents short travel, communication, transportation, commission.

Swati nakshatra means independent, self going, it is airy nakshatra. Profession related to this nakshatra are software industry, transporation industry, governement related service profession... I see you education qualification is M tech and PG, applied for govt organization...

If you want you can even do independent business related to transporation/travel/commission based business.

5) You are wearing yellow sapphire--- You need to ask this question honestly to yourself... since wearing this yellow sapphire stone, have you achieve anything? If the answer is yes... keep on wearing... otherwise get rid of it and flush it in toilet....

Yellow Sapphire aka pukhraj... is stone for Jupiter. ... see Jupiter is not a standlone planet in your horoscope... Jupiter will give results when it will become nakshatra lord of other planet.

In your horoscope, Sun is in purva bhadra nakshatra ruled by jupiter. Sun will give results of planet jupiter... where is jupiter in your horoscope.. it is in the 9th house... what does 9th house do for career... it negates the 10th house(prime house of career)... so by wearing pukhraj... you are activating the 9th house which is detrimental house to career.

See you are unemployed for 3 years, this means sometime back in 2018 you must have lost your job.. this was the period of venus/jup as per vimshottari dasa system...

Jupiter been the sublord of itself was in 9th... this was bound to happen that you lost the job... and I think you started wearing pukhraj after that or if you were wearing before that... then it got more activated during the jupiter period effective taking away your job and did not allow you get any other job....

Similary Red coral aka moonga represented by mars.... mar is in 1st house and sublord of 2nd and 6th.... mars is connected with house of money and service... but this will be activated during mercury period as mars is the nakshatra lord of mercury... and currently you are into venus/saturn interlocking period...

With regards to your father, his horoscope needs to be seen....

Hope all this helps you...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
garvind25

Post by garvind25 »

Sir,

I have not yet got a job. To make matters worse, my father passed away on Jan 4. My total life is in a mess. I dont know what to do. Pls give guidance.

Regards,
Arvind Gupta
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Arvind
Our sympathies on the loss of your father.
When planets in a chart are undesirably placed and not in harmony and
it further coincides with unfavourable Dasa periods, this is when obstacles are faced
and souls cry out for help. Moon depressed in both D1 & D9 charts stands out undesirably.

If you are able to go and do some special remedial poojas at a reputed temple, instead of
you wearing all those beads, chains and stones around you which I think has more harmful
effects to to the contrary, then please come back for guidance.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
garvind25

Post by garvind25 »

Pem wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:27 am
If you are able to go and do some special remedial poojas at a reputed temple, instead of
you wearing all those beads, chains and stones around you which I think has more harmful
effects to to the contrary, then please come back for guidance.
Regards
Ok sure. Pls advice further.

Thanks and Regards,
Arvind
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello arvind
Please read the link below my signature and familiarize
with the powerful mantras and let me know if you can
faithfully do the 9 mantras to each of the deities representing
the 9 planets.
Your whole charts will then start vibrating and bring you positive results.
Do each mantra 3 repetitions, daily, morning or evening.
Make a mandhir in your home in a quiet place with small pics of the 9 deities as
per my link.
Its time for your sincere action before any positive results.
Let us know in about 3 months after you have started the daily worship.
Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**