5th and 7th lord conjuntion - Love marriage analysis

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Kiran_1995

5th and 7th lord conjuntion - Love marriage analysis

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Namaste astrologers,
I am not sure if I should post this here or in the Vedic readings thread. Moderators, please move the post if it is not meant for this forum.

So I am analyzing my friend’s chart.
Birthdate– 31.12.1991, 07:53 AM
Ahmedabad, India

He believes in marriage but would rather opt for love marriage than arranged. He did not have any long-term relationship so far, maybe because of Ketu in 7th house in dual sign. He is now residing outside his birthplace, which is clearly seen in his chart from different angles and yesterday asked me if he would be able to have love marriage? Now from his chart I see the inclination as 5th lord is conjunct with 7th lord, hence I want to suggest him the following,

1) Yes, love marriage is possible because of the aforementioned conjunction.
2) Ascendant has Rahu and both have same nakshatra lord (Venus) going into the 12th house, hence a foreign spouse can also be seen.
3) Also, my Guru Deepanshu ji from Lunar Astro says that 12th house is blessed by divine, and many things happens on its own when time comes. For example, in his case he was never interested in Yoga, but due to the presence of such powerful conjunction in 12th house, he became a certified Yoga teacher after going to a foreign land. So I think that he is going to find someone there after the age of 30 due to the planet placements – likely at 31
4) Ashtakvarga in 1st and 7th house have equal points, and I deduce he might have a normal married life.
5) Navamsa 7th house has Saturn and Moon. This is tricky, I have read in Dr. L.R. Chawdhiri ji’s book, that such conjunction in Navamsa – the native is good and well natured and usually has love affairs with older women. Now here Jupiter aspects it, thus I predict that his affair would be with someone mature and can turn into a marriage. (Since I know him personally, I know that he is also more mature than his age and could easily fall for someone mature)

My contra points,
1) Atmakarak is in 12th house with Darakarak Venus, and Ketu in 7th house. Hence, I believe that such combination will not bring smooth marriage if the partner is not into spirituality.
2) Jupiter aspecting Ketu in 5th house of Navamsa also indicates someone inclined towards spirituality after marriage, so I want to suggest him to find someone with spiritual inclination. Maybe someone who is into Yoga like he is now.

Please share your opinions. Thank you!
Kiran
Hamid

Re: 5th and 7th lord conjuntion - Love marriage analysis

Post by Hamid »

Data Used:
DOB: 31 Dec 1991
Time: 7:53 am
Long:72E35
Lat: 23N2
Ascendant: 23 Sag 1
AYANAMSA USED:22:51:30

I do not find 5th n 7th lord conjunct

DELAY CAUSING FACTORS:
The person has full Saturn delay and Full Jupiter delay.
Spoilt Jupiter in Libra in Navamsa chart.
The root karak aspecting the 7th house by 7th sight.
The karakansha of Karak n Root karak [mars n Sun] aspect the 7th house by 7th sight.
The karak Saturn aspecting Moon and placed with it in the 7th house of the navamsa chart.

BENEFICIAL FACTORS:
The ascendant lord jupiter and 9 house lord Sun have 5/9 relationship.
The person has strong blessings in his chart.[these work for the betterment of the native and try to override the delay causing or denying factors]

HE MAY GET MARRIED:
Mahadasa of Saturn
Antardasa of Jupiter.
When the sun transits in capricorn and nakshatra ruled by mars.]
Month: february between 10-19 [probability 16th feb] YEAR 2024.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
sangeet

Post by sangeet »

That is a very nice analysis Kiran ji.

Just to add: First, Lagna (Ascendant) has Surya and Rahu. This combination indicates some issues with Poorva Punya and Pitras, and is usually associated with some or the other manifestations of delay and issues in life. Perhaps performing pujas (pitru paksh is coming - simple things such as offering water and black sesame seeds daily to ancestors) would really help.

Second, Lagnesh Brahaspati (Jupiter) is in 9th house of Bhagya and Dharma, and aspects the Lagna. Sun and Jupiter have a rashi parivartan, so this is even more beneficial. This placement supports your notion of the person inclined towards spirituality and teaching.

Thanks for sharing this. It was wonderful to read.
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Hamid wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:58 am Data Used:

DELAY CAUSING FACTORS:
The karakansha of Karak n Root karak [mars n Sun] aspect the 7th house by 7th sight.
The karak Saturn aspecting Moon and placed with it in the 7th house of the navamsa chart.

BENEFICIAL FACTORS:
The person has strong blessings in his chart.[these work for the betterment of the native and try to override the delay causing or denying factors]

HE MAY GET MARRIED:
Mahadasa of Saturn
Antardasa of Jupiter.

Hameed ji, thank you for your response. May I ask you which software have you used to generate the chart? I have his chart and also checked online, and I see there is a conjunction of 5th lord (Mars) and 7th lord (Mercury) in 12th house in scorpio sign. Further, both these planets are in Jyestha Nakshatra. Darakarak Venus is also in conjunction in Anuradha Nakshatra. In addition, the physical chart that I have shows the Ascendant degree of 22 Sag 08.

Coming to the question asked on my 1st analysis post (if there is this lord conjuntion as well as Ascendant Nakshatra lord and Rahu nakshatra lord is in 12th house) - is there love marriage seen due to the points I posted earlier?

Regards,
Kiran
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

sangeet wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:08 am That is a very nice analysis Kiran ji.

Just to add: First, Lagna (Ascendant) has Surya and Rahu. This combination indicates some issues with Poorva Punya and Pitras, and is usually associated with some or the other manifestations of delay and issues in life. Perhaps performing pujas (pitru paksh is coming - simple things such as offering water and black sesame seeds daily to ancestors) would really help.

Second, Lagnesh Brahaspati (Jupiter) is in 9th house of Bhagya and Dharma, and aspects the Lagna. Sun and Jupiter have a rashi parivartan, so this is even more beneficial. This placement supports your notion of the person inclined towards spirituality and teaching.

Thanks for sharing this. It was wonderful to read.
Thank you Sangeet ji for your kind words. Yes, I do agree to your points. However with your points and my analysis that I shared earlier, does the chart promise love marriage?

Regards,
Kiran
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

This chart is showing no marriage or extreme delay. Forget about it.

Kiran_1995 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:14 pm Namaste astrologers,
I am not sure if I should post this here or in the Vedic readings thread. Moderators, please move the post if it is not meant for this forum.

So I am analyzing my friend’s chart.
Birthdate– 31.12.1991, 07:53 AM
Ahmedabad, India

He believes in marriage but would rather opt for love marriage than arranged. He did not have any long-term relationship so far, maybe because of Ketu in 7th house in dual sign. He is now residing outside his birthplace, which is clearly seen in his chart from different angles and yesterday asked me if he would be able to have love marriage? Now from his chart I see the inclination as 5th lord is conjunct with 7th lord, hence I want to suggest him the following,

1) Yes, love marriage is possible because of the aforementioned conjunction.
2) Ascendant has Rahu and both have same nakshatra lord (Venus) going into the 12th house, hence a foreign spouse can also be seen.
3) Also, my Guru Deepanshu ji from Lunar Astro says that 12th house is blessed by divine, and many things happens on its own when time comes. For example, in his case he was never interested in Yoga, but due to the presence of such powerful conjunction in 12th house, he became a certified Yoga teacher after going to a foreign land. So I think that he is going to find someone there after the age of 30 due to the planet placements – likely at 31
4) Ashtakvarga in 1st and 7th house have equal points, and I deduce he might have a normal married life.
5) Navamsa 7th house has Saturn and Moon. This is tricky, I have read in Dr. L.R. Chawdhiri ji’s book, that such conjunction in Navamsa – the native is good and well natured and usually has love affairs with older women. Now here Jupiter aspects it, thus I predict that his affair would be with someone mature and can turn into a marriage. (Since I know him personally, I know that he is also more mature than his age and could easily fall for someone mature)

My contra points,
1) Atmakarak is in 12th house with Darakarak Venus, and Ketu in 7th house. Hence, I believe that such combination will not bring smooth marriage if the partner is not into spirituality.
2) Jupiter aspecting Ketu in 5th house of Navamsa also indicates someone inclined towards spirituality after marriage, so I want to suggest him to find someone with spiritual inclination. Maybe someone who is into Yoga like he is now.

Please share your opinions. Thank you!
Kiran
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Shivshankar wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:50 am This chart is showing no marriage or extreme delay. Forget about it.

Thank you, Shivashankarji for your inputs as well. However, I strongly differ from no marriage in this chart. Delay of marriage, I agree and my understanding of the chart says that it shall happen at the age of 31 or 32.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Kiran_1995 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:41 am

DELAY CAUSING FACTORS:

BENEFICIAL FACTORS:

HE MAY GET MARRIED:
Mahadasa of Saturn
Antardasa of Jupiter.

Hameed ji, thank you for your response. May I ask you which software have you used to generate the chart? I have his chart and also checked online, and I see there is a conjunction of 5th lord (Mars) and 7th lord (Mercury) in 12th house in scorpio sign. Further, both these planets are in Jyestha Nakshatra. Darakarak Venus is also in conjunction in Anuradha Nakshatra. In addition, the physical chart that I have shows the Ascendant degree of 22 Sag 08.

Coming to the question asked on my 1st analysis post (if there is this lord conjuntion as well as Ascendant Nakshatra lord and Rahu nakshatra lord is in 12th house) - is there love marriage seen due to the points I posted earlier?

Regards,
Kiran

IN KAS WE USE DIFFERENT AYANAMSA
22:51:30 was used by me
this is a little less than true lahiri
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

Hamid wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:59 am
Kiran_1995 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:41 am

DELAY CAUSING FACTORS:

BENEFICIAL FACTORS:

HE MAY GET MARRIED:
Mahadasa of Saturn
Antardasa of Jupiter.

Regards,
Kiran

IN KAS WE USE DIFFERENT AYANAMSA
22:51:30 was used by me
this is a little less than true lahiri

Oh got it now, maybe that is the reason you have a different chart where the 5th lord and 7th lord were not in conjunuct in D1.
Kiran_1995

Post by Kiran_1995 »

DELAY CAUSING FACTORS:

BENEFICIAL FACTORS:

HE MAY GET MARRIED:
Mahadasa of Saturn
Antardasa of Jupiter.

Hamidji, for this chart, I used the Jhora software and see with the new chart that there is a conjunction of 'Mars, Sun and Rahu' in 1st house, instead of 'Venus, Mercury, Mars' in 12th house (from Kundali that he shared). This also changes atmakark to Mercury from Mars.

Now, according to my knowledge conjunction of Mars, Sun and Rahu in 1st house would give extremely violent relation with father in childhood but I checked with my friend, and he always had a smooth relation with his father from childhood.

In this case, can it be deduced that the conjuntion in his original kundali is correct? Or what other events can I check to see the correct Aynamsa?

Regards,
Kiran